carat
color
clarity

PS moms...need your help please?!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I am seriously overwhelmed by strollers and carseats. My question is, did you have to buy 3 different carseats?! An infant carseat, convertible carseat, and booster? And same thing with strollers...do you need to buy one for infants, and then get another one when baby is bigger and can hold his head up? I can't believe all of the options and brands and models. I checked out Baby Bargains from the library, and they do recommend buying the three different carseats.
23.gif
They say the all-in-one seats are junk.

Can you please recommend what carseat(s) you use (brand and model) and what stroller(s) you like? Is there anything at all that can be used from newborn to toddler? Many thanks!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s the down and dirty.

Infant carseat - used until 20-35 lbs (last I checked, depending on model). Pros: convenient to take the child in and out of the car when child sleeps. Can just buy one carseat and multiple bases which makes switching to different cars easier. Also smaller, so nicer fit for newborns. Cons: Used for a short time.

Recommendations: Any highly rated seat that is cost effective since you won''t use it for years. Graco snugride (there are a few models, some which are bigger) is popular. Another popular option but more expensive is Chicco Keyfit. I do recommend buying the infant carseat before the convertible...I liked the convenience with a Snap N Go like stroller.

Convertible Carseat: - used rearfacing usually up to 35 lbs and can be turned around forward facing to a much higher weight limit. Pros: You buy one seat and have it for years, saving money. Cons: can''t switch it to cars easily, baby would have to be disturbed while sleeping, and for very small infant, can be overwhelmingly big.

Recommendations: Don''t worry about this until later. But Britax is a popular brand here (with many options within the brand). Others have the Maxi Cosi, I think?

Booster: I haven''t had to think about this and won''t have to for years, so don''t worry about it.

Strollers: Really depends on your needs, no one answer fits all. I would recommend borrowing or getting a second hand SnG (or hopefully you''ll get this as a gift) and using it for awhile until you figure out what your needs are. Are you an urban mom? Suburban mom? Like to walk outdoors much or mostly just go on quick errands? I used a SnG for errands for the first few months and switched to a Maclaren Quest when Amelia was 6 months. I used a BOB revolution stroller from day one for all my outdoor activities and it''s still used today.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s enough to make your head spin isn''t it??

We did 3 seats. Infant seat b/c they only go to so many pounds, and you can take it in and out of the car b/c of the click in base. (we used London''s infant seat, didn''t buy a new one) Then a bigger forward facing seat w/a 5pt harness.

London''s in a booster. The back comes off so then it''s like a booster seat instead of w/the back and the wing things by the head but, I just have left the back on so her head is protected on the sides a little more, and if she falls asleep, she has something for her head to rest on. Next year Trapper will be age/height/weight appropriate to be in the booster, so we''ll have to buy a new one b/c London has to be in it until she''s 8.

Trapper''s 5pt harness seat is the Evenflo Triumph Advance. He''s had it for 2 years already now, so I''m not sure if they even make that model anymore. I saw at Target a while back there was a really nice one on display for way less than we paid for his.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the replies Tgal and Packrat. YES, it is overwhelming!! It seems that things just aren''t designed to be used from newborn to toddler. Such a waste to use something for only 6 months.

Another baby mystery: I read that babies aren''t supposed to sleep with a quilt or comforter. So then what is the point of buying expensive baby bedding sets with a comforter? Is it just for decoration?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/3/2010 11:34:00 AM
Author: TravelingGal
Strollers: Really depends on your needs, no one answer fits all. I would recommend borrowing or getting a second hand SnG (or hopefully you''ll get this as a gift) and using it for awhile until you figure out what your needs are. Are you an urban mom? Suburban mom? Like to walk outdoors much or mostly just go on quick errands? I used a SnG for errands for the first few months and switched to a Maclaren Quest when Amelia was 6 months. I used a BOB revolution stroller from day one for all my outdoor activities and it''s still used today.
Strollers...I live in the suburbs and will mainly use a stroller at the store/mall, etc. And for short walks around the neighborhood which has sidewalks.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 11:51:35 AM
Author: Laila619
Thanks for the replies Tgal and Packrat. YES, it is overwhelming!! It seems that things just aren''t designed to be used from newborn to toddler. Such a waste to use something for only 6 months.

Another baby mystery: I read that babies aren''t supposed to sleep with a quilt or comforter. So then what is the point of buying expensive baby bedding sets with a comforter? Is it just for decoration?
My opinion is that it is absolutely pointless, but that''s me...owner of the mental institution crib.
3.gif

Anyway, you are going to be in that nursery a lot...at during a time when you emotionally might feel a bit haywire. I think it''s nice to have a lovely haven you enjoy being in, which for many women, includes nice bedding. You can''t use the quilt for the baby for a long time, but you can use it to decorate the room and can certainly use it to put the baby on when s/he is awake.

It''s about YOUR priorities. There are many things you could spend the money on, but if a cute nursery is going to make you happy, go for it. If you are going to look at the quilt for weeks on end in disgust and think "what a waste of money!" you''re probably more like me and could do with a more serviceable crib.

I''m actually excited about Amelia''s toddler bed (which she will get at some point this year). I went so austere for the crib that I am going to spend the money and do a really cute bed for her as a toddler.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto exactly what TGal said.

We have the Graco Snugride carseat and are still using it at 8 months. We will get a Britax next.

We used the Snap-n-Go exclusively for the first few months (which you just snap your infant carseat into). We have a BOB for longer walks (used it with the carseat at first but you have to buy a carseat adapter and now he just hangs in it alone). We have a Maclaren umbrella stroller now that we use instead of the Snap-n-Go.

There is a gear thread for babies that is great if you have the time to skim through it.

ETA: Nursery. More for you than baby. I spend a lot of time in there, so I'm glad I like the look of it. We did get a nice crib, but didn't spend a lot on bedding. Thankfully b/c the bumper came off pretty early, the comforter stayed on the rocking chair and we switched out the pretty sheet for a softer (but uglier) one. So his bedding is pretty much useless. But you can get some cute stuff and not spend a ton of money. I got my Dwell set for like 75% off.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
TGAL gave a great summary. I felt the same way you did when pregnant. I went with Graco Snugride (since can snap into most strollers). Turns out I probably will have 3 carseats (or more due to multiple cars) but I never would have grasped that at the time.

So my advice is get just what you need to make it the first 3 months and worry about the rest when the time is here. Which to me means a basic infant car seat and SNG. If you have your eye one one particular all purpose stroller (with ability to snap in your chosen car seat) then pick up that one, but you might not use it as much as you imagine in the early days (each person is different).
One thing I (personally) do not recommend are the travel systems.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Check out the gear thread that CC mentioned- yep, I know it''s looooong (took me a while to get through it), but it''s chock-full of valuable information.

I''m a first-time mom to be (due end of next month), and really the only items that I''m concerned with acquiring at this point are the carseat & xtra base (Graco snugride)and the snap-n-go stroller. We did end up purchasing a BOB not too long ago as the price was just too good to pass up. That will end up being used in December at the earliest.

I too am from the same school of thought as TG on the bedding- waste of $$ in my book. I''ve been gifted two lovely handmade quilts which we''ll use outside of the nursery, but the crib itself will be spartan- white sheets & bumper (breathable mesh)and that''s pretty much it.

Again, spend some time in the gear thread- you won''t regret it!!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, strollers are overwhelming lol. And so are convertible car seats!!

The problem with the all-in-one seats is that sometimes the babe outgrows the ''infant'' portion of it before they are able to fit into the ''toddler'' portion and often times the shell (top of the car seat) is so short that you end up getting another solution before you are allowed to move them into a booster seat. So while they are not junk, sometimes it ends up costing more.

Additionally, the all-in-one car seats as well as the convertible car seats stay in the car. The last thing you want to do is wake a sleeping baby trying to get them out of the car seat and into the house. When DD was younger, I would sometimes lift the car seat and leave her in it in the living room because she was asleep and it''d give me time to eat in peace
3.gif

I also recommend buying the three separately. The good thing is that you can shop around for deals and get them with coupons. There are no safety ratings given on car seats (just ease of use ratings) so I would go with one that fits your budget and has the qualities you are looking for.

DD is 20lbs/29in (checked this morning) and she is still in her infant seat at 10months. We are moving her in to the convertible this weekend. We have a chicco keyfit 30 and love it! It fits in the Snap-n-go (it says that it doesn''t, but it does). I wish we could put all of the car seats in the SNG. The Graco Snugride is a great option.

As for convertibles, we are still searching. We have a Safety First for FI''s car. I may go with a First Years True Fit for mine. The Britax brand is top of the line in quality and safety. A lot of competitors are now offering car seats that are in line with Britax but are about $100 cheaper and some rear face up to longer (Britax hasn''t changed their features in a while but I''m sure it''s coming).

We moved from the SNG to the Maclaren Triumph which I really like. Don''t know if I''ll be getting any other stroller as of yet.

Re: bedding-totally useless. We have a full set because my brother got it for DD as a gift but we never use the comforter. It''s currently in the car in case we decide to stop by a park so she can have something to sit on.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto on the travel systems.

Laila, you actually do not NEED much to start. Just a carseat (infant)+SnG, place for the baby to sleep (bassinet...or a laundy basket works in a pinch, hehehe), diapers, wipes (and even these you are not supposed to use for the 1st month) and bottles on hand in case BFing doesn''t work out. Swaddle blankets, BFing pillow (even that is really an extra) and clothes make up the rest. They aren''t interested in toys, playmats etc, early on. Most everything else is gravy. I had very very little when I started out. In fact, I just wasn''t really ready at all.

The reason it IS best to get as much as you can before you have the baby is that you''re really tired in those early months and who wants to bother dealing with it all then?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the advice ladies. I am so clueless about all the baby gear, so I will definitely check out that thread!

It sounds like most of you recommend buying an infant only car seat first, and then later buying another car seat for older babies. However, anyone have any experience with the Britax Decathlon? It says it works from 5 lb newborn all the way up to 65 lbs. My frugal side just doesn't want to have to buy an infant only seat if I can find a carseat that works much longer. I understand the downside is it's not as convenient because it stays in the car.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Don''t know about the decathalon but just wanted to mention as well that BRU has a trade-in deal they do every 2-3 months where you can trade in your old gear and get new gear for 20% off. They do 20% off coupons all the time and they carry the Britax in the store as well.

It probably doesn''t seem like a big deal but taking the baby in and out of the car seat every where you go will be a hassle in the long run.

If you do get a convertible now as your infant seat you''ll have to look into getting a stroller that reclines all the way back as they can''t really sit up right until much later. Not sure if it''s ok to be at an incline without a 5-pt harness but I didn''t research much for infant strollers since I used the SNG.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi Laila!

My friend has one of the Britax that can fit newborns and she''s used it as her only car seat and loves it.

The only thing I would say is that it is SO convenient to have the carrier when they sleep most of teh time...you basically can pop them out and take them anywhere!. It''s a major convenience when you need to get around with a newborn!.

You''ve gotten great advice! I''ve been really happy with my choice in gear for the twins so I''ll share just in case it helps you out
9.gif

- Two Graco Snugrides. These were given to me by a friend that had just had twins. They were in like new condition and basically less than a year old!. So cost there, zero!. I don''t think it''s a good idea to buy used car seats from strangers, but I would definitely buy from a friend, specially if they are almost new!.

- Double Snap and go. I bought it used off of Craigslist for $20. Used it for 5 months and loved the convenience of it. I''m glad I didn''t buy this new because new or old, the steering is not great...and you really use this for a limited amount of time.

- BOB Duallie for walks and jogs. Love this. We use it everyday for walks around the neighborhood and I jog with the boys frequently.

- Maclaren twin Triumph: This is the new car stroller (replacing the snap and go). Scored a great deal on diapers.com and LOVE it! (so do the boys!).

- Britax Marathon...got a great deal on diapers.com ($199)...haven''t used them yet, but I''m sure I will love them!

Hope that helps!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 12:55:16 PM
Thanks so much for the advice ladies. I am so clueless about all the baby gear, so I will definitely check out that thread!

It sounds like most of you recommend buying an infant only car seat first, and then later buying another car seat for older babies. However, anyone have any experience with the Britax Decathlon? It says it works from 5 lb newborn all the way up to 65 lbs. My frugal side just doesn''t want to have to buy an infant only seat if I can find a carseat that works much longer. I understand the downside is it''s not as convenient because it stays in the car.
Yes, but you''ll have to get a bulkier, more bells and whistles stroller to compensate. Mainly, one that reclines flat (or almost reclines flat). And yet, that particular feature isn''t used for very long either, so you''ll be paying in one way or another.

The infant carseat is also VERY helpful when you visit places (other people''s homes, for instance). If you take them out of a convertible, you have to carry them in your arms (or a carrier). If you have to run a lot of errands, the infant carseat is invaluable...I can''t imagine taking the baby in and out of the carseat each time.

Graco carseats start at $130 on Amazon with no tax and free shipping. You can also use the extra time to shop around for a good convertible at a good price.

Honestly, I think infant carseats are a great investment. Babies are SO floppy in the beginning and I had a hard time as a newbie mother trying to get the baby in the infant carseat correctly. I can''t imagine how I would have fit the baby in correctly in a giant convertible (which the decathlon is).

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
I honestly can''t imagine not being able to move the carseat in and out with the sleeping baby in it. It would be a major PITA to me plus if the baby is sleeping you will do ANYTHING to keep him/her asleep. And I promise you will PAY anything to help that happen (within ability and reason of course). So personally I would pay for the infant carseat now.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you all find the infant seat to be super heavy? My SIL lugs around my 4month old nephew in it. I held it for just a moment yesterday and was shocked by how dang heavy it was!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 1:16:20 PM
Author: puppmom
Did you all find the infant seat to be super heavy? My SIL lugs around my 4month old nephew in it. I held it for just a moment yesterday and was shocked by how dang heavy it was!
That''s why after awhile, I used it only in conjunction with a SnG if I could help it.

The little suckers get porky, fast!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
yessssssssss lol! And I have to take mine up a flight of stairs. It's the only reason that makes me adore my wide hips. I use them to rest the car seat when I'm going up the stairs hahaha
3.gif

I take her out of the car seat now and carry her up the stairs if FI isn't around. We don't use the SNG anymore because she likes to be able to look around so we take her out of it too (starting at 8mo) but when she's asleep in it, we use the SNG (which is what we did this weekend when we were grocery shopping).

Another reason why I love the SNG is because it's very compact. On *Sat in FI's crossover trunk we had: the SNG, Triumph, 3 bday gifts, diaper bag, comforter, big box of wipes (720ct) that we are both too lazy to take up the stairs and am hoping they're not all dried out now from the heat, FI's car tools, and a bunch of leap frog books/dvds that a friend gave us. LOL

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone!! I guess I do see the wisdom of an infant seat since it's portable. Oy, so many things/options to think about!
37.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
When we bought our crib, we chose a cute bumper and quilt set. It''s lovely. It''s in a drawer. The crib has a fitted sheet on the mattress and the kid goes in a sleepsack- nothing else in the crib at all. I think I could rival TGal''s mental institution look. A''s room has an antique bed in it that I couldn''t bear to part with, so she''ll move into that when she''s bigger. That has nice bedding on it, giving the room some softness and a cozy feel. The crib itself is plainer than plain. If I was doing it again (I''m not!) I wouldn''t bother with quilts and bumpers. It''s personal preference, though. If you like them, get them. I don''t think they''re essential, but they are pretty.
2.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock

hehe- have to share a funny story. We received our car seat just last week (surprise gift!)- DH took it out of the box and placed it on the dining room table. I remarked that it was so big. Then picked it up to give it a "carry test" and was like "wow, this thing is heavy,and cumbersome WTF??". DH was laughing and finally shared that the reason why it was so BIG and HEAVY was because it was attached to the base. duh.
3.gif
It''s much more manageable without the base (but still on the heavy side!)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 11:34:00 AM
Here''s the down and dirty.

Infant carseat - used until 20-35 lbs (last I checked, depending on model). Pros: convenient to take the child in and out of the car when child sleeps. Can just buy one carseat and multiple bases which makes switching to different cars easier. Also smaller, so nicer fit for newborns. Cons: Used for a short time.

Recommendations: Any highly rated seat that is cost effective since you won''t use it for years. Graco snugride (there are a few models, some which are bigger) is popular. Another popular option but more expensive is Chicco Keyfit. I do recommend buying the infant carseat before the convertible...I liked the convenience with a Snap N Go like stroller.

Convertible Carseat: - used rearfacing usually up to 35 lbs and can be turned around forward facing to a much higher weight limit. Pros: You buy one seat and have it for years, saving money. Cons: can''t switch it to cars easily, baby would have to be disturbed while sleeping, and for very small infant, can be overwhelmingly big.

Recommendations: Don''t worry about this until later. But Britax is a popular brand here (with many options within the brand). Others have the Maxi Cosi, I think?

Booster: I haven''t had to think about this and won''t have to for years, so don''t worry about it.

DITTO ALL OF THIS!

Laila... TRUST ME... get an inexpensive Graco car seat and a snap and go now and worry about the rest later. That is really and trule all you need for the first 2-3 months, and then you can worry about stroller options.

FWIW, we has a Graco car seat then got the Britax convertable when he got too heavy to lug around in the protable Grace, which was when he was about 6 months old.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 1:54:15 PM
Thank you everyone!! I guess I do see the wisdom of an infant seat since it''s portable. Oy, so many things/options to think about!
37.gif
You MUST have a portable car seat with a baby under 3 months. They sleep around the clock for like an hour or longer every 3 hours around the clock (hopefully
4.gif
) and you do not want to ever wake a sleeping baby. You need to be able to carry the kid out of the car unless you want to spend a lot of time sitting there waiting for him/her to wake up.

Crib bedding = big waste of money. Wish I had only bought the 5 dollar sheet and the bumpers, which we started using when he was about 6 months to keep his 6 binkies from falling out at night (yes, he sleeps with 6 binkies.)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 5:22:37 PM
Author: dreamer_d

Thank you everyone!! I guess I do see the wisdom of an infant seat since it''s portable. Oy, so many things/options to think about!
37.gif
You MUST have a portable car seat with a baby under 3 months. They sleep around the clock for like an hour or longer every 3 hours around the clock (hopefully
4.gif
) and you do not want to ever wake a sleeping baby. You need to be able to carry the kid out of the car unless you want to spend a lot of time sitting there waiting for him/her to wake up.

Crib bedding = big waste of money. Wish I had only bought the 5 dollar sheet and the bumpers, which we started using when he was about 6 months to keep his 6 binkies from falling out at night (yes, he sleeps with 6 binkies.)
Haha...I wasn''t going to say "must" because what works for one mom may not work for another - but I *wanted* to say must!
3.gif

I will, however, say MUST if you live anywhere but a warm climate. I live in LA so I didn''t think about this, but I cannot IMAGINE trying to get a kid out of a convertible and into a stroller in cold weather! In an infant carseat, you can bundle the kid up all nice and comfy and not disturb them.

So yeah...I would say it''s a tougher road for those who choose a convertible from the get go.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 5:36:37 PM

Thank you everyone!! I guess I do see the wisdom of an infant seat since it's portable. Oy, so many things/options to think about!
37.gif
4.gif

Haha...I wasn't going to say 'must' because what works for one mom may not work for another - but I *wanted* to say must!
3.gif

I will, however, say MUST if you live anywhere but a warm climate. I live in LA so I didn't think about this, but I cannot IMAGINE trying to get a kid out of a convertible and into a stroller in cold weather! In an infant carseat, you can bundle the kid up all nice and comfy and not disturb them.

So yeah...I would say it's a tougher road for those who choose a convertible from the get go.
LOL! It is my opinion, people are free to take it or leave it!
4.gif
I am not the baby police and will not come back and say "What?!?! You did not listen to me??!" haha... but I feel strongly about this opinion based on my experience, that is all I am trying to convey.

But my son could NOT be transferred from car seat to crib or stroller to car seat ever when he was sleeping, so maybe that is why I was so thankful for the portable seat. I have heard rumors of the mythical baby that will sleep like a sack of potatoes as you lug him from stroller to car seat to crib
3.gif
but my son ain't like that!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 6:01:19 PM

Date: 5/3/2010 5:36:37 PM

37.gif
4.gif

Haha...I wasn''t going to say ''must'' because what works for one mom may not work for another - but I *wanted* to say must!
3.gif

I will, however, say MUST if you live anywhere but a warm climate. I live in LA so I didn''t think about this, but I cannot IMAGINE trying to get a kid out of a convertible and into a stroller in cold weather! In an infant carseat, you can bundle the kid up all nice and comfy and not disturb them.

So yeah...I would say it''s a tougher road for those who choose a convertible from the get go.
LOL! It is my opinion, people are free to take it or leave it!
4.gif
I am not the baby police and will not come back and say ''What?!?! You did not listen to me??!'' haha... but I feel strongly about this opinion based on my experience, that is all I am trying to convey.

But my son could NOT be transferred from car seat to crib or stroller to car seat ever when he was sleeping, so maybe that is why I was so thankful for the portable seat. I have heard rumors of the mythical baby that will sleep like a sack of potatoes as you lug him from stroller to car seat to crib
3.gif
but my son ain''t like that!
Neither was mine (not after the 2 week mark anyway). I know QT managed with only the convertible, but for most moms, it really is a must...totally agree.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm...so upon doing some more reading and online shopping, and taking your advice about the portable infant seat, I came across this: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3156651

...the Chicco Cortina Travel System, which features the Chicco KeyFit infant seat and the Cortina stroller. Good idea? The reviews seem positive.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 9:03:37 PM
Hmm...so upon doing some more reading and online shopping, and taking your advice about the portable infant seat, I came across this: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3156651

...the Chicco Cortina Travel System, which features the Chicco KeyFit infant seat and the Cortina stroller. Good idea? The reviews seem positive.
The only trouble is that in my experience, those type of strollers are cumbersome to fold and hard to push, so they don't really "buy" you much. You would need to go check it out in person. If you want a small stroller to use early on I do think there are better options out there.

Here is what Tacori said: "I did have the chicco travel system and HATED the stroller. It was like pushing a shopping cart."

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol Laila...it is sooo overwhelming. i ended up not even getting a stroller at first because i just couldn't choose and didn't want to make an expensive mistake. so we waited til the baby came and saw what we REALLY needed.

we got an infant carseat (Graco SnugRide which was highly rated, not too expensive ($90) and easy to find) and will get a convertible when he outgrows it (prob around 9-10 months)....prob on sale at diapers.com or something.

for a stroller we borrowed a SNG from a friend while figuring out strollers, and found out right away it was not for us at all, the ride was too bumpy and i ended up not even wanting to use it. so i looked at strollers again and ended up with a Bumbleride Indie finally after much hemming and hawing. i just wanted ONE stroller that did as much as possible.

we hopefully can give the infant carseat to a friend when we are done (I have a few preggo friends). and i'll prob get an umbrella stroller later but not for a while, the one stroller is great and fits in our small trunk.

i would say don't freak out if you can't decide at first... i just was like 'ok all we NEED is an infant carseat' hehee.

re: travel systems...i am totally not into them but some people love them. the strollers to me are just like the SNG basically, and it just wasn't a 'ride' i was into. plus our neighborhood has slightly bumpy sidewalks so we needed more cushioning and suspension.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results