DD
Love your avi.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Courtney
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
those pictures are beautiful and priceless.
I love the ones of her in the basket -- she's just so precious!

And you are absolutely gorgeous!
Mother and daughter are simply beautiful
30.gif

Those last few shots of you two beyond words.

Thanks for sharing.

Mrs

Shiny_Rock
no time to post tonight but wanted to say that those photos are wonderful Courtney!! I love the ones of you both!

hope you''re all well!!

Mrs

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Courtney, your pictures are beautiful.
She is just absolutely perfect
5.gif

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
omg Court! she is such a doll! and u mama are gorge!!!

NF- congrats
36.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
courtney pics are gorgeous!!! she is such a precious doll and you are beautiful!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
nf - congrats on the house!

court - beautiful!! the basket pics are my fav as well.
30.gif

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
Courtney - Those pictures are so freakin adorable!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Your little angel is absolutely gorgeous!!!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Courtney!!! The photos are beautiful!
30.gif

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks girls! I especially love how we incorporated my bling into the shoot. You can notice my new upgraded earrings in a couple of the pics. My birthday/push present.
9.gif

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
SNLEE - Does D pick up foods with his fingers yet? If he is then trying puffs might be a good idea. James gags on them
20.gif

COURTNEY - A is such a doll
30.gif
I haven''t had a chance to check out the other pics yet but I will after work. If you''re going to get stretch marks they''d probably already be visible so count yourself as lucky if you have none!

NEAT - Congrats on your house!!

Q - I think you have some news to share with us......
12.gif

My Memorial Day weekend was pretty good. We spent Saturday at my parents house and then my BIL and SIL decided to come into town with their 4 kids from Pittsburgh. They always just show up with no advance notice so we didn''t know about it until like an hour before they got here. They spent Saturday and Sunday night here, which was fine, except they stayed with the IL''s - where we live - and their kids are beyond noisy. Maybe I''m a witch, but would it kill them to just be quiet in the morning!? The kids are young - 8, 6, 4, 1 - but they run around and scream at the top of their lungs at 6:30 a.m.
29.gif
Moms with older kids please please please tell me that this is not the norm! I need sleep and the only time I get to sleep is on the weekends so they sort of ruined it for me. DH is too nice to say anything so he makes me look like the bad guy when I''m grouchy when I get out of bed.
20.gif
We live on 10 acres so it''s not like they have to stay inside! Ugh. Sorry about the vent.

Other than the lack of sleep it was great seeing them and playing outside with the kids. James loved having his cousins around and was totally enthralled with the youngest since they''re so close in age.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Courtney~Gorgeous pics!!

Diva~Tayva is 16 months old and is in a screaming stage. She thinks she''s funny when she shreaks at the top of her lungs. My DH gets up on the weekends with her and I don''t get to sleep much longer because she is LOUD. She''s very active (READ: they call her spaz at daycare) so it may not be the same for all kids.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Diva, I''m sorry you didn''t get any sleep! I don''t know if it''s normal for all the screaming, but it would have been nice for the parents to try to keep them quiet while staying with you.

We went stroller shopping Saturday, and actually really liked the Graco IPO. I found it online for $80, and Kyle was able to sit in it just fine now, so I think that''s the one we''ll get. It''s a little heavier than most umbrella strollers, but we liked the features, and we don''t plan on really carrying it for long distances.

Kyle has started trying to fight going to sleep for naps and bedtime, he just gets really grumpy, and you know he''s tired, but he doesn''t want to go down. I hope this stage doesn''t last too long!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Courtney
Love the pics. So precious. You look great.

Diva
9.gif

I shared the news with toddler mommies b/c I know a few of them were TTCing and plus the new mommies on here might think I am crazy for being pregnant again before M turns 1.
25.gif
A few of the mommies on here also congratulated me on the other thread, so I do feel bad for not letting the new mommies know the news. So here it is for you ladies: I got a BFP last Friday.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Courtneylub, gorgeous pictures! I love the bling shots. You look beautiful and she is so cute!

We tried puffs this past weekend. D picked it up but didn''t put it in his mouth, which was surprising since he seems to put everything else in his mouth! I''m sure he''ll get the hang of it soon. I fed him a few and he ate them. One time with a very funny face. It''s funny watching them taste new things.

D is rolling like crazy now. I can''t believe how much of a difference a week makes. He also has a ton of energy and loves bouncing on your lap! He is such a happy baby, smiling and laughing all the time. Yesterday he started making funny blowing noises, which makes all his drool come out like a waterfall and sometimes creates spit bubbles! It''s so funny! The boy goes through so many bibs, it''s crazy! He also loves to go "ahhhhhhhh" and if you join him he gets even louder and does it longer. Too funny! Such a fun stage! I am loving it!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
QT, congrats again! DH and I are so happy for you guys! Are you and DH over the moon? When are you going to share the news with family and friends? Are you waiting till after your first appointment?

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Congrats qtiekiki! You can do whatever makes you happy
1.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
qt, congratulations again! I''m glad you''re joining the 2 under 2 club!!! It''s tough but not impossible, trust me!

Diva, sadly the screaming at the top of the lungs stage sticks around for a while! It seems like most kids wake up early and they are ready to go, regardless of YOUR plans or schedule!! Lily is 2 and wakes up talking and doesn''t shut up all day!

snlee, D will grow to LOVE puffs! Have you tried Cheerios? They might be a little easier to pick up. Have fun with your roller guy--he''ll never be immobile again!!!! It''s so funny to watch but they do whatever they can to get around.

Lucy is becoming a speed crawler and also pulling herself up on everything. It''s happening a little too fast. She''s also a total piglet. We give her lots of stuff to chew on and keep her busy. If I have to do stuff with Lily or just need a few minutes of not worrying where she''s going, I''ll put her in the high chair with a bunch of Cheerios and a cup of water and she just goes to town!! We''ve also been giving her thick pretzel sticks to gnaw on and she LOVES them--I think she likes to be holding on to something and she loves to eat in general so it''s a great combination. She doesn''t have teeth yet so she doesn''t get too far but she loves to work on them. And she still loves things like bread or bagel pieces. The girl is CHUNKY!!!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
QT -- CONGRATS

Everyone else -- a drive by
35.gif

ETA -- obviously it's been awhile. I still have the xmas avatar

lili

Ideal_Rock
jas
it has been a while...how''s Logan and Jackson doing?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
curly, sounds like Lucy is doing well. I can''t believe how fast they are growing up!!! Was Lily a late teether too?

Hi Jas! I''m sure Logan and Jackson and keeping you busy! Please update us when we can.

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
congrats congrats QT!!!!
36.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Nice to see you, too! The boys are great -- 9 months tomorrow!!! I''ve never seen more alert babies, nor babies with a better sense of humor. Disclaimer -- I haven''t spent much time with babies, so mine are often the only barometer I use.

Lesse --

5 teeth each. Razor sharp and apparently needed only to chomp on whichever of my fingers they can grab.
Starting finger foods. As noted above, my finger is their favorite food.
They hate baths. I hate giving baths.
Ergo, I have the dirtiest children in the world. I consistently find Puffs in weird places on my boys.
Very verbal. "Dada" and "Doggie" are popular..."mama" is screeched out when there''s a problem. I don''t think they associate the words with the proper people/animals quite yet, but they are close.
They don''t crawl (forward) much but will occasionally lurch themselves forward, sit up, rotate, and repeat. Apparently there is little incentive to locomote on their own. Whenever and where ever they move, there is a serious drool/slime trail.
They are CHUNKERS...one of them 24 pounds. My arms are seriously toned, but I''m convinced my boys are going to end up as a Discovery Channel Special.
One is STTN. One gets up once. The waker may be the only baby immune to CIO. However, his wake ups are now literally 45 seconds. Considering he was waking up every 45 minutes for 6 months, this is just fine with me.
They find their own belches hysterical.
Daddy is the greatest person on earth, but Mommy is the funniest.
The delights of the spoon and pan as percussion instruments have been discovered.
Bouncy seats are the BEST. THING. EVER.

I''m a happy mama. Giving DH a little time and then I think we''re trying for #3.

I''ll attach a pic.

I miss you guys!

hammock2mini.JPG

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
jackie, I''m glad you''re back over here!! Make sure you post on the thread for older kids too--you''ll find the rest of our gang over there. LOVE the photo of all your boys and can''t believe you''re going for #3, so exciting!!!

snlee, Lily was actually a very early teether--she got her first teeth around 4.5-5 months! But she didn''t crawl till 10 months so I guess that''s the trade off!
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Courtney those pictures are just STUNNING!!!!!!!! What a beuatiful baby!!! Those are great shots!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Jas Your boys are so adorable!!!!!!! I''m (unexpectedley!) expecting twin boys too!
9.gif
...good to know you''re thinking of #3, that means it hasn''t been too bad
2.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
jackiejas
What a cute picture of your boys!
Wow, can''t believe Logan and Jackson are 9 months already.
Where has time the gone?
They are so big and handsome.
And so exciting that you are thinking of TTC #3 -- you are supermama for sure.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
jas, sounds like Logan and Jackson are doing great! That picture is so adorable! How exciting about trying for #3!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jackie! Good to see you here. OMG, how handsome are they? And so GROWN! Time really flies, especially when you ditch out on us for so many months. Don''t be a stranger!!

Mrs

Shiny_Rock
sbde, congrats on your beautiful present! wear it in good health!

nyc, I''m so glad you were able to go to your niece''s surgery last week! I hope she''s healing well!

q, congrats on the BFP!!! That''s exciting! I''m sending sticky vibrations your way! I''m hoping to TTC again sometime sooner than later so I don''t think you''re crazy! Sorry M''s dermatologist wasn''t great last week.

diva, Your upgrade is beautiful! sorry James''s STTN was a fluke but glad he''s only waking once a night now and that your back is getting better! That stinks that your BIl and SIL have such noisy kids. I totally understand your frustration since I NEED my sleep (what little I can get of it these days). I''m glad you had fun seeing them anyway!

Courtney, congrats again on those beautiful pics! I hope your milk supply concern has gone away. That stinks about your new office building not having a lactation room! I''m glad you plan to speak to your boss about it. I''ve no words of wisdom for you on the stretch mark front since I haven''t gotten any on my chest. Perhaps, like me, you wont get any. Also wanted to say congrats on the earrings - they''re beautiful!

DD, I hope you''ve had a good trip visiting family! we miss you!

neat, congrats on the house! DH and I lived in SF for a year before we were married and loved it! I hope the closing goes well!

blen, how are you doing? I hope all''s going well with you, DH, and G!

mgal, glad you found a stroller you like at a good price! Sorry Kyle has been fussy about sleeping. S gets like that too - it''s no fun.

snlee, I''m glad you''re enjoying D so much right now - he sounds like so much fun! I''m looking forward to S getting to that stage.

curly, Lucy sounds like such a character - what a cutie! He speed crawling will probably slim her down but I think it''s great that she''s chunky.

jas, L & J are sooo cute! I''m glad they are doing so well and that you''re such a happy mama! That''s exciting that you''re going to try for a 3rd!

lili, your avitar pic always makes me smile! I love it! hope you''re well!

All''s well with me except we''ve taken two steps back in terms of sleeping. S was only waking up once a night for a while but now it''s more like 3 or more times a night and I''m exhausted! I really hope she gets back to sleeping more at night soon!

We''ve decided upon the day care center near us and I''m feeling pretty good about it. Went to visit last week and the babies all seemed happy there so I think it''ll be okay... still sad to leave my baby with anyone but it''s unavoidable.

My brother is coming to visit this weekend and will be meeting S for the first time and I am SOOO excited. He''s one of my best friends and it will be really special seeing him with her.

I stepped on the scale for the first time in a couple of weeks and found that I only have 4 more lbs to go to pre-pregnancy weight. My clothes still don''t fit and my pre-pregnancy weight is still 10-15 lbs more than I want to be, but at least I''ve made some progress. I need to keep working out but it''s hard to motivate to go to the gym when you''re exhausted...

Anyway, I hope you''re all well!!
Mrs

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results