shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Mommy Thread-Newborn to 12 months!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Real quick...Sabine, do you think it''s possible he has an allergy to food coloring? The sorbet probably had red and colby jack cheese has yellow. Just a thought b/c I am allergic to all food coloring and if I have any at all (especially yellow) I break out in hives. I have to read labels religiously b/c it''s in so many things. I''m always on the lookout for "all natural" foods b/c probably 90% of packaged foods have coloring added.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Viz My boys really LOVE the happy bellies...and I think the probiotics in there are not super strong, but they eat it every day...so it must do something!.

Avocado This is one of the first things I gave them....I just mashed it up and mixed it with a bit of formula. They loved it!.

Confession: I love avocados so I don't like sharing MY avocados with them! hehe.

Today I gave them pieces of avocado in this thingy and OMG Lucas was going to town on that thing! He would get so mad if I took it away!. Alex is not crazy about the whole mesh concept though...these two are so different, it's hilarious to watch how two little guys that look the same can be SO completely different!. I'll post a pic of Lucas and his avocado face tomorrow!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 8:06:23 PM
Author: Mandarine
Today I gave them pieces of avocado in this thingy and OMG Lucas was going to town on that thing! He would get so mad if I took it away!. Alex is not crazy about the whole mesh concept though...these two are so different, it''s hilarious to watch how two little guys that look the same can be SO completely different!. I''ll post a pic of Lucas and his avocado face tomorrow!

Oohh I have been wanting one of those! My SIL had one and put watermelon in it and I just thought it was the coolest thing ever. I am hoping Micah likes it - I''m bookmarking that link, thanks Mandarine
1.gif

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
mandy - DH keeps trying to put food in that mesh thing b/c he thinks it''s so "cool" and i''m like, "the dude hasn''t even mastered swallowing yet" - but each day he gets a little better. hahahahaha! gonna have to try it now and see what happens!
it''s AMAZING how fast these little buggers learn isn''t it? crazy fast! i was all in a tizzy b/c i hadn''t introduced a sippy cup yet .. so i took CDT suggestion (thanks
2.gif
) and bought the take and toss cups. i''ve shown c a few times how it works, and he understands where his mouth goes.. he still needs to work on picking up the cup AND tilting back his head, but the progress he''s made in just a week is SCARY! now, each time he ''eats'' he whines until i give him his cup of water, even tho he throws it on the floor and can''t drink out of it.

this makes me think i should really start some sign language with him. i think he''s getting frustrated when he can''t tell me what he wants... or i''m taking his fussy spells as frustration ;-)

pandora - i can''t believe daisy is going to be a YEAR old!?!? holy smokes! your lunch sounds wonderful! i love the ducky theme and the day you have planned.. no rain, no rain, no rain!

thanks sabine!!! gonna send DH to whole foods today to pick up some of that rice cereal to see if that helps ;-) question about prevacid.. you mentioned that you forgot to take it on a long weekend once - did you ever put jacks back on it? i''m wondering how much longer i need to keep giving c it. i''d like to stop all of the meds but with the damage the antibiotics are doing to his system i''m afraid to stop until we''re past this latest round.

always always always, as fussy as c was as a new new baby.. he did well in ''social'' situations. he hated the car
39.gif
and still does - but restaurant, shopping and the like - always chill.. had everyone fooled ;-)

i''d be nervous about taking c in the car solo too, how old is jane again? does she like the car? c HATES the car.. on one trip home during christmas he literally cried for 2.5 hours... i was like, that''s it! everyone can come to me from now on! ;-) granted he was only 8 weeks old and in the height of his ''colicky'' phase. FWIW, most of my friends have babies that go comotose in the car and could drive cross country with them... babies are weird! since it''s a familiar route i would just plan out some stops and go for it. music, some light breeze and the sound of the car should knock her out right? ;-) good luck!!

ginger- hey ya!!! thinking about you!

i wanted to post this little ditty from the today show - it''s for any parent who struggles with putting their baby in daycare, and the ramifications it may have on development etc. ... it made me feel better!
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37147292/ns/health-kids_and_parenting/

also i found a saving grace for PP bodies that have to go out and be cute with skinny friends. jeggings!! heaven!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
OMG jeggins..........I'm going to just pretend the whole skinny jean thing isn't happening and hope it goes away SOON!. This fashion trend of wearing tight long type of pants are NOT for the pear shaped type (aka: BIG hips) gals like me. Thankfully, I live in FL and can live off of summer dresses while I get back in shape...hehe

Viz You gotta try the mesh thing again!. I tried it the first two times with banana....and while they loved it, it was SO hard to clean!. Avocado was easy to clean!. I'm thinking of dong steamed sweet potatoes next!.

Babyfood Some of you may have gotten an annoying survey from me...hehe. Please ignore it if you don't have time or are not interested!!!. I'm just starting to think there is a market for home made baby food. I don't know how I would do this or in what time...but I just look at my mommy group. It's about 8 of us, just 2 of us work (me part-time). None of the moms make the baby food because they think it's too complicated and too much work. They all love the fact that I make my babies their food so I always give them things to sample. So like yesterday one of my friend's took home a papaya-mango puree. I love to wait and see what she thought!. I'm just passionate about eating/cooking good food...and so it was only natural I would be equally passionate when it came to baby food!.

If you didn't get my survey and want to help me with some feedback, let me know and I'll send it to you :)

FRIDAY!!!!!!! Love Fridays! It's my day off and it's BPF and confession time!!!!!.

Confession The boys had some weird hairs growing and they were resting right on top of their ears, making them look a little goofy. I decided I would trim those hairs so they looked more handsome.

Yeah, I should stick to cooking or doing project stuff for my company. Why do I always find the need to cut hair (including my own) when I KNOW I suck at it?

Seriously, now they look like the three stooges! hahahahahaha. Ok, is not that bad or that obvious, but it's not even and just looks goofy!.

Picture...I know I posted this on FB already...but here is their 7-month picture! (Alex left, Lucas right)

ETA: Car rides Seriously, the more you do it the better they will be and the more confident you will feel. I started taking my babies everywhere by myself right at 3 months. We go out pretty much everyday to do "something" (grocery shopping, playdate, errands, coffee, etc). Now they love the car (wasn't always the case!) and I feel confident I can handle it on my own.

aSC03147.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Lucas and his avocado face. I swear he was ready to fight you if you took that thing away from him! lol

aSC03193.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Alex: What the heck is this thing in my hand?, what do you want me to do with this?

aSC03194.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Quick question -

I''m researching pediatricians in my area and have got it narrowed down to two practices. There is a front runner due to excellent recommendations and really flexible hours, but this place does not have seperate sick/well waiting rooms. The other practice actually has three - sick, well and newborn. How important, if at all, is having seperate waiting areas?

Thanks and keep that chubby cuteness coming
30.gif
30.gif

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2010 9:12:05 AM
Author: lovelylulu
Quick question -

I''m researching pediatricians in my area and have got it narrowed down to two practices. There is a front runner due to excellent recommendations and really flexible hours, but this place does not have seperate sick/well waiting rooms. The other practice actually has three - sick, well and newborn. How important, if at all, is having seperate waiting areas?

Thanks and keep that chubby cuteness coming
30.gif
30.gif
My pedi doesn''t have seperate waiting rooms. It never bothered me until recently when he just won''t sit on my lap...he wants to play w/ the toys
14.gif
It''s so gross.

Recently he was playing w/ a toy and another boy came over (who was like 6 btw) and came up to Lex and intentionally coughed right in his face
23.gif
All the while the mother didn''t do a thing about it. That''s honestly the first time I gave a mother a dirty look.

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
Viz - I hope the surgery goes well. Honestly everyone I know who has a child that had tubes put in says it was the best thing ever! No issues once they had the surgery. Yikes about the 8 hour fast though! Like Mara said tank him up big time! Glad the sippy cups seems to be working, the small ones really worked the best for Lex to learn to pick it up himself.

Hope everyone is doing great!!

Things are great here, we're gearing up to put our condo on the market...we REALLY need to move. Now that Lex is so mobile I'd really like to have a yard for him, although he's afraid of grass so it maybe more for me than him
3.gif

I've been debating (well for a whopping 2 weeks) about posting this, but I need to tell someone (other than hubby)...we're preggo again
4.gif
I'm a little over 6 weeks now and have my first appt next week. I wish I could say I'm at ease w/ this being a successful pregnancy, but since I had the chemical a few months ago I just don't feel very confident that this is a sticky. And I have no sickness yet, w/ Lex it had already hit full-force. But I know it's still early and just need to relax
2.gif
The good news is my postives were super strong unlike when I had the chemical. And for those on FB, please don't mention it, we're not telling anyone until after the 1st tri (assuming we get there).

So that's my news
9.gif
Assuming everything goes well, my due date will be January 6, 2011.

Here's a pic of my little man. I know most of you have seen this on FB, but figured since I won't be posting pics soon of my little man here (he'll be 1 in 3 weeks!!) I'd post it. I just love the way his lips look here...I want to bite them
30.gif

DSC_07051.jpg

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
The boys are just too much Mandy
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. Love that they''re doing so well with food. That''s awesome! Sophia still won''t eat anything with texture.

CDT-that''s a great pic of Lex
30.gif
I can''t believe he''ll be one in just 3 weeks. Time flies
39.gif

Confession: FI came home really late last night (around 1am) even though he knew that he was staying with Sophia all day today. I was annoyed so this morning I made a bunch of noise in the bedroom to wake him up and even though I didn''t want to wake Sophia up, I kept hoping she would. When I left, I heard her on the monitor starting to wake up. HA! Take that!

Lulu-I would ask them what the procedures are for newborns. We have a separate sick/well area but it''s not in separate rooms and I''ve noticed that the parents don''t respect the designated areas. But for newborns, we wouldn''t even wait in the waiting area. They would send us directly to the rooms away from everyone else. They did that until she was about 2 months old.

Here''s Sophia! FIL buys her a bunch of new hats and sunglasses whenever he gets a chance. She looks funny
3.gif

2010-05-13_17 08 07.jpg

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Viz, I checked out the article, but I noticed that the comparison was only made between "high quality daycare" and "lower-quality daycare." I thought it was interesting how the headline ("Study Shows Benefits of Quality Daycare") was misleading. It should be something like, "Study proves the obvious: don''t put your kids in low quality daycare." But the abstract of the actual article (couldn''t access it without paying) makes it sound like all three were studied, just not mentioned in the article, which is really shoddy reporting.

I''m out sick today. I think it''s just allergies, but with BFing, I don''t want to take any decongestants or antihistamines. I''m taking tylenol for the sinus pressure/nose pain, but that''s it. Am I right to worry about cold & allergy stuff drying up my milk?

DH decided that the bank account thing wasn''t a good idea, so that''s good. We did have another rehashing about his extracurriculars. Hopefully we''ll achieve a better balance now. I know that sometimes I can be like the district attorney. He claimed that he has been spending so much time out of the house because I''ve been so busy with work . . . the implication being that now that I am quitting work, he will be at home more? Backed himself into a corner with that one . . . He also admitted that he has been "subconsciously" planning more things because he''s been upset that I don''t support his desire to quit his lucrative, secure job with no backup plan when we are becoming a single income family. There is a side of my DH that is flaky (MIL''s side of the family, obviously), and I have to plan for the contingency that he might not provide the type of life I''m expecting. He says he''s not really planning to quit, so I guess he just wants supportive words and permission to hate his job and leave it if he can. I''ll work on that. But I will also admit that it occurred to me that if DH can''t/won''t support us and is gone all the time anyway, maybe I should just start over on my own. Or at least, be willing to plan for it in case it becomes the best option. Isn''t that so sad that I would even think of that? He says he knows that with older kids he couldn''t keep up the schedule he''s keeping -- he''d be a negligent dad. So why is it OK just because we have one baby? And he really believes that I am the weird/unreasonable one in this scenario, which is just annoying, to feel like I''m parading around town wearing a scarlet F for Fun Killer when the secret sin is really his (sorry, my students just reviewed The Scarlet Letter before the AP exam).

Tonight the mystery guest, the one who sparked this most recent fight, is coming. DH was all, but it''s normal to have friends come to visit! And I was all, but it''s not normal to invite some guy you''ve met once and to be really, really intent on getting this guy to spend the night with us and then not mention it to your wife or even tell her the guy''s name! When he did broach the subject after he met this guy in February, I objected that I didn''t want some stranger sandwiched between us and Claire and sharing our only upstairs bathroom, so DH said he would stay in the basement. Well, then he forgot about this apparently, so he cheerfully told me yesterday that in his many emails to his mystery BFF, he''s been trying to "sell him" on staying in the basement, but said the guy might pick the guest room. So he gave the guy a choice, and he''s emailing multiple times about where he''s going to sleep . . . Um, what the heck is going on? Am I living in crazy land? Is this weird, or what? Before you say anything, I don''t think it''s Brokeback Mountain weird . . . the guy is spending Saturday night with this (female) acquaintance of ours who will surely provide a place to stay with benefits, and since he also met that woman just once, I think he doesn''t want to be stuck with her for two nights in case it''s weird. As for my DH, I think he''s just trying to cling to his former life where he could have parties or guests or whatever and not have a wife and baby to inconvenience. I get meeting someone new and making a connection and wanting to start a friendship. And the not telling me part is just how DH has been rolling recently. The man has the nerve to accuse me of being passive aggressive because when he asks to do something and I don''t want him to, I say, "Well, that wouldn''t really work because I [don''t feel well/ have papers to grade/watched Claire all last night too/whatever]." He thinks it''s passive-aggressive because I don''t say, "No." I''m just wording it nicely. Hello Mr. Hypocrisy. It''s passive-aggressive to abandon me constantly and then couch it as forgetting to tell me, or to admit that you didn''t really plan anything for my birthday because I didn''t do much for your 30th (which was right after my dad''s suicide -- I had been planning to do something but wasn''t up for it).

And honestly, I don''t see how counseling would help . . . me, at least. Because as you all have pointed out, I am so good at communicating and getting to the bottom of things and figuring out what I can and can''t accept. Obviously, though, it would help for someone else to tell DH that he''s being unreasonable. And I don''t want my resentment to fester. OK, I''ll suggest it.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh a happier note, here''s my contribution to BFP:

ClaireRenaissanceDress.jpg

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, this thread is moving lately!

Mara- I never made it back to work. It was just evident to DH and I that we needed to figure something out b/c we both wanted me to be at home with Ellie. I would be really frustrated with the guy that''s filling in for me if I were you. I''m sure it irks you that someone has been in "your space" anyway, and now that he''s signing you up for committments? urgh!

QT- thanks for the advice about finger foods. What are good things to start with? I gave her a noodle yesterday and she was SO not interested! But if I mash up a banana she will try to scoop it up and shovel it in her mouth. So cute. Can''t believe M had her first teeth at 4.5 months and Ellie doesn''t even seem to be starting yet! Those pics of your 2 are SO adorable, and I agree that J is a very handsome little man!! Oh- and the Britax Blvd is one of our top choices, so good to know you like yours!

CC- too funny about the diaper smells! Huggies don''t even have a smell to me! Oh, and I decided to see what Luvs were like this time- ewwww- worst smell of all! O sounds like such a riot of a little guy! He must really keep you on your toes! I am sure that''s what my DH was like as a little one, as he still acts like that! I was afraid if we had a boy he would be a real daredevil- here''s to hoping Ellie has a little bit of her mama''s cautious side!

Viz- I hope the tubes fix Charlie right up and the little guy can get back on track! Yay for a pretty necklace! And as for the bachelorette party- good luck, girl! I had 2 drinks with DH last night to celebrate closing on our house and fell asleep, then woke up with a headache this morning. Pretty pathetic! Oh- and the Gerber oatmeal and rice cereal I get Ellie has DHA and Probiotics now. I really think it helps her tummy b/c she "goes" more often and it''s softer now (TMI? sorry!)

Fiery- well, glad you saw the doc and are hopefully beginning the journey to feeling better. THanks for the comments on the Complete Air car seat. It looks really interesting. So many choices.... Too funny about Sophia finding her room and getting all excited! SHe is just SO SO cute!

Mandarine- so sad about your sitter''s brother. How is it going on your own? Ooh! And I have one of those mesh thingys and forgot all about it! WE''ve never even tried it! Must bust it out today!!!!

Pandora- Daisy''s party sounds perfect and the menu sounds scrumptious!! Duck theme is so cute!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
super quickly because these two want to go outside (or something!)

CDT - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I am so so so happy for you!!! Super sticky vibes!!!! Yayy, lex is going to be a big brother!!!
4.gif
9.gif

Love all the pics ladies!!!!!!!!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
CDT-I'm a doof. Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
That's beautiful news!!!!!

PG-First of all, Claire...swoon
30.gif
. She's getting more and more beautiful every day
5.gif

Secondly, I'm really sorry that you are having these issues with your DH. I agree that you are not being unreasonable. There is no reason that this mystery guest can't just find a hotel room. And if it makes you uncomfortable to have him between you and Claire (it would make me really uncomfortable as well) then he should have told him that the basement was his only option. It's almost as if he's going out of his way to make this guy happy and comfortable and forgetting everyone else in the process. I agree that there are underlying issues here. Do you think he'll be open to individual counseling? I wasn't a fan of counseling before but it really does help.

And you absolutely must take time for yourself to do something. Even if all you do is drive around the corner and sit in your car for an hour. He needs to know that you are willing to get up and do some things for yourself. Right now it's easy for him to say that he would be totally cool with you doing your own thing because you don't do your own thing. He needs to see you get out there in order to a) appreciate what you do and b) understand that your need for some alone time is real.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
cdt CONGRATS!!!!!! I''m so excited for you! I understand you being cautious but I''m going to be optimistic for you!!!!

And I can''t believe Lex is going to be one so soon!

Viz, we use prilosec. When Jacks went without it, his spit up increased and he got a little more fussy, so we did start it back up again. We just talked at his 9 month appt. about weaning to once a day instead of twice. I did that for maybe a week, but I could tell he was still suffering so we went back to twice a day. I feel like he''s going to be on it forever.

Steph, it definitely could be food coloring, but I don''t know why he was fine with the same colby jack cheese yesterday then.

Jacks never liked or got the mesh feeder. He''d suck the edge of it, then throw it down. Never put the whole thing in his mouth.

He''s been fighting his first nap the past few days and driving me crazy. I know it can be common at this age, but he''s not making up for it by taking a long afternoon nap either! I''m going to try to keep him up a bit longer tomorrow I think.

Here''s my little stinker eating his playmat. Oh, one of his top teeth is in, and the other is close!

100_2629s.jpg

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mandy!!

Fiery - LOVE the pic of Sophia!! And thanks
2.gif

Phoenix - Claire is so so cute! She always looks so happy in her pics. I'm sorry about your DH. I hope he will consider counseling because honestly something has to give. I think you are MORE than understanding about his extracuricular activities and he seems really insensitive to your needs. And I find this whole mystery guest thing just....strange
40.gif
I really don't even understand it?? I mean there are so many weirdos out there, why put your wife and daughter in strange situation w/ a stranger. I hope he sees the light soon for the sake of your marriage.

Thanks Sabine!! Love the pics of Jacks..such an adorable little man
1.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Sabine-Jacks is adorable! I think he looks a lot like you! Did the top tooth change the way he looks? I know that's a really random question but someone, a long time ago, told me that when they get their top teeth they look different. I thought that was a strange comment but it has always stuck in my head lol.

Last night was an interesting night. I went through periods of feeling really happy, then needing to breathe in a bag, then crying, back to happy. So weird. The only time I felt completely calm was when Sophia woke up around 10pm from what I'm assuming was a bad dream since she started screaming. She's been doing that a lot. I don't know if she is just going through separation anxiety and when she wakes up and realizes she's alone, she screams OR if she's having bad dreams every night. I hope not. That's sad if she were.

Oh and on the "vacation" front, I'm going on a work trip not next week but the week after. I have to work on a Sunday (7am - 8pm
14.gif
) and have to set up my computers with everything I need on Saturday so I asked if I could have next Friday off. FI doesn't work on Fridays anymore and it turns out he's not working this coming Thursday either since he has to work on this Saturday. We were originally going to drive up on Friday evening or Saturday morning but now we're driving up Thursday evening and going to Disney on Friday
9.gif
. It'll be a long/crazy/busy week and then we're going to the Keys Friday-Monday
9.gif
. I'm very excited about this
3.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Happy Friday all. We''re getting ready for a playdate today. Should be a fun day!

Mandi, your boys are precious as always!

CDT, CONGRATS! And cute pic...love his little lips too!!

Fiery, S is adorable with her sunglasses!

PG, C is such a cutie...she has the cutest clothes!

Sabine, J is a doll. Hope you find out what''s causing the hives.

Everyone else, have a great day!!

Did someone say chubbs? Here''s my chunky monkey!

evanspring11.jpg

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Wow...I'm not even going to attempt to catch up. Just wanted to pop in to say...

Congratulations CDT!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
All the best for a successful pregnancy!

PG - I wouldn't feel comfortable with a strange guy my DH just met staying over either, especially having a daughter and all. Family and close friends - ok, but some not some guy he's only known for 2 seconds.... That's crossing 'family boundaries' and inviting people into your own personal space when they don't need to be there.

fiery - glad you spoke to someone. Hope things look up soon for you. Yayyy for going to the Keys!

viz - HUGS! Hope C improves after his surgery.

Happy Friday to everyone!
35.gif
Love all the pics so far. Will be back later to post a pic.

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Steph and Sha!!

Steph - OMG!! Evan is just
30.gif
I don''t know how you can stand it!! Those lips...that belly...and the cheeks!! What a little heartbreaker!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! This is my first post... yes, my baby will be 4 weeks on Sunday. I still find myself staring at him like I did the first time they laid him in my arms... maybe that is why I don't seem to have time for anything else?

I have barely been on PS in the last month, but I am going to try and come on as much as I can, and stay as up-to-date as possible. I just hope it doesn't look like I am always asking for advice. *forewarning*

Here is my first BPF. Sleeping in his swing
12.gif

ETA:
Congratulations Cdt! Lots of sticky dust!

Fiery- I LOVE little girls in sunglasses! She looks adorable!

Steph- I love that picture. I think my little guy is going to follow yours in growth. He is filling out more and more by the week!

5.14.10 In the swing.jpg

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Steph-that picture is great!!! Nom nom all around! Love it!

Mere-Hi!!!!! Do NOT feel bad about anything you have to ask! We were all there and we all did the same apology
12.gif
. He''s gorgeous! Hope you guys are adjusting well. Wow, 4 weeks already. Time flies.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
CDT- CONGRATS!!!!!

Natalina- I should clarify- I don''t know if it''s the actual smell of the Huggies but I can smell PEE. So gross. I couldn''t smell the pee with the Pampers. I have been researching and apparently that''s a common complaint about the Huggies.
7.gif
Oh well, the diaper rash is gone so we''ll stick with them for now.

Pandora- Sounds like a lovely birthday weekend!!!! I have been thinking of you as I am hearing updates on the election over there. I don''t quite understand all the ins and outs but sounds like it was quite the exciting time! Are you happy with the outcome? Do you think it will work?

Fiery- Yay for vacation. I was laughing today thinking of you having to brush Sophia''s hair b/c I realized I have NEVER brushed O''s hair. Ever. It''s so fine he doesn''t need it. So today I "combed" it while I was combing mine and he was delighted and giggled.

Steph- That picture ALMOST makes me want another baby. ALMOST. He looks so much like his older brother, no?

Lulu- Hmmm. Well we do have separate rooms but we''ve never needed them and there is never anyone else there when we go so it hasn''t been an issue. I agree that I would care more when O was a newborn so I would ask what their procedures are. But honestly, while I think it''s a pro to have separate rooms, I would care more about the ped, their quality of care and my connection with the dr. If I loved the dr, I wouldn''t care. If all things were equal, I''d go with the separate rooms. Otherwise, go with the dr you trust more. But I am not a super germ phobic mom. Also- my firm totally made me take a picture for our website when I was 9 months preggo.
38.gif
It didn''t turn out that bad because it''s only from the shoulders up, but COME ON!

Meresal- Welcome to the other side!!!!! Chris (Deuce????) is so adorable. And that''s what we are here for, so ask away!!! It would be a shame for all of our hard-earned experience to go to waste! How are YOU doing?

so cal girl

Shiny_Rock
The pictures of thes babies are killing me today! They are all so cute!!!

CDT - CONGRATS! Sending sticky vibes your way.

Meresal - Welcome!

Not much time to catch up (again). This week has actually flown by since I have been pretty busy. E STTN last night, which makes me in an even better mood
1.gif

Now if only I could get him to do that more than once a week...

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Look at all the adorable babies!!!

Mandy~The boys are just soooo kissable!!

CDT~Lex is adorable as usual! Congrats and lots of sticky dust to you!

fiery~look at Miss Sophia! So cute!

phoenix~Clare is such a pretty girl!

Sabine~Love that pic!

Steph~E is such a cutie! Love my some chubby baby!!

meresal~Your little man is so sweet. I can''t even remember K being that small already!
7.gif

Took K to the doctor this morning and turns out what I was passing off as a "cold" is actually pneumonia and a sinus infection!
39.gif
Poor guy. So, nebulizer treatments and antibiotics for him. Oh, and my little porker was 14lbs 13oz!! I seriously need to download pics off my camera soon but for now here is a cell phone pic...even though he feels crappy he''s still all smiles!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Would help if I actually attached the picture!!

k3months.jpg

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
That''s awful that K has pneumonia
39.gif
Sending lots of healing dust. He''s so cute! Love that big smile.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results