carat
color
clarity

PS Mommy Thread-Newborn to 12 months!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 7:30:34 PM
Author: drk
Sha - I think you may be right. I''m sure she got the fast metabolism from both of us. And she hardly stops moving during the day. The other baby would just sit there and turn her head from side to side. Kara wants to stand up, whips her head around, flails her arms and kicks her legs. As long as she''s happy and growing, maybe I just shouldn''t worry about it too much.
I think this is a good way to think of things if you can!
1.gif
Afterall, her weight gain is only an issue if it is accompanies by other signs of malnutrition or "failure to thrive" right? There must be a wide range of normal for baby growth. Our son weighed about 10lbs at 5 weeks and our friend''s son was like 15lbs! Both BF babies. If that difference is normal, then surely smaller babies can be normal too.

The worry never ends, though, might as well get used to it
4.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Just a drive-by post to say hello amidst the moving-into-our-house madness. Jacob had his 4 months appointment and is still squarely in the 25th percentile and following his growth curve, and took his shots like a champ. No fussing or fever afterwards. The weaning is going well (I think), he''s now on 2 formula feedings and 1 bottle BM feeding, the 3 others on the boob.

My birthday was pretty much an ordinary day today between adress changes, roofing estimates and diaper changes... DH did wish me a happy birthday, but he''s pretty absorbed in the house thing fixing up everything, so... yeah. No treat or rest for mommy. Oh well, at least I''ll be able to wash my hands in the bathroom sink tomorrow.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
DRK, she''s beautiful!

I definitely worried about weight too much. I really think Claire''s birth weight was inflated by all the stuff pumped into my during my attempted vaginal delivery and C/section, and then that was used as this arbitrary measure which supposedly indicated she lost too much/wasn''t gaining enough.

Claire was 13 lb. 14 oz. at 6 months -- still a peanut, but healthy!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Anchor Happy Birthday!! And congrats on moving into the house. Have fun!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
drk, omg, what a difference in the two LO''s! I bet I am going to have a "banana baby" too - your LO sounds just like mine, a mover and a shaker. I get excited every time I notice he''s gotten a new roll someplace, and I love his double chin starting. I want a fat little baby, haha! Micah hates baths, too, so he hasn''t gotten much beyond a sponge bath. He gets downright irate when we take his clothes off and get him wet. I look forward to him being big enough to take in the shower with me.

fiery, LOL @ Sophia! She''s so cute, I love your stories about her. And if it helps any, Micah was totally sweaty today just because it was hot. I had no idea babies even sweated like that, I let him lay around in his diaper for a bit.

Ewwwww, milk cheese...maybe I''m glad Micah isn''t fat after all, haha! He has no neck rolls.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
don't worry MP...M has time to get his fat rolls going on. J was only like 35% percentile for weight til almost 2 months due to his crazy flailing and kicking tendencies (i was sure he was burning off everything he ate!), then suddenly he started packing on the lbs!! now he's turning into a buddha baby...he had zero leg rolls when he was born and now he has like 2. and no neck. hence the milk cheese in his little hidden rolls hehe.

does anyone use Earth's Best formula? we have been using Similac for J's supplementing, but we switched to EB rice cereal for J's bedtime bottle since it literally only has 3 ingredients, and he seems to be doing really well on it. EB seems to have less preservatives, they use whole grains, and it's certified organic. i am wondering if we should try it, but i don't know anyone who uses it. we use Sensitive Simliac now. bueller?

on my supply front, i am still trying to get back to where i was before our trip..ugh!!! i might have to add another feeding in somewhere to get it up more because just going back to what i was doing before and letting him suck longer/leaving pump on a few minutes longer on each feed/pump is not signalling to my body that i need more milk. i'm producing a little more than half of what i was before the trip. boo.

oh yeah and i spent some time organizing J's clothes today...jeez there are so many he has not worn that he already has outgrown. i have little piles of 'need to return this to get bigger size' for multiple stores, lol.

happy bday anchor!

drk that is a great pic!! K is def smaller but as i just noted to MP you never know! now suddenly my little lean kiddo is turning into a chub.

november yeah i thought about getting the generic but i also am a little worried about THEIR QC too. it seems like you can't trust anyone nowadays ugh.

burk yeah my bb's go through their painful stage about once every 2 weeks now. i had the few days in hawaii of painful bb...where it feels like the muscles inside are spasming, sooo not comfy. it's funny because most of the time they feel ok and i think 'i can bf forever!' but then it's those 2-3 days and i think 'hmmm how much longer??'.

oh ETA that to add insult to injury on my supply being lower, i was exchanging emails today with my gf who has the crazy supply, and she told me she pumps 40oz a DAY.
23.gif
i was like 'please send me some' hahaa.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Mara - have you tried power-pumping? I read that can sometimes help increase supply by pretending to be a cluserfeeding kid. Pump 10-15min, the wait 10min, then pump 10min, and repeat again. Someo said doing that once a day would help.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Viz...just wondering how the rest of your night went
5.gif
. I hope ok!!!...and on the bright side, today is Friday
9.gif

So the little dudes decided that 4:30am was a perfect time to party. Well, actually Alex decided that...Lucas joined in like at 5:15am. Then Alex took a catnap at 6:30am while I snuggled with Lucas for like 20mins (because he finally fell sleep...all that chatting is exhausting!).

I swear they are waking up earlier and earlier everyday. I remember when I would pray they would wake up past 7am. Now I''ll be happy if it''s past 6am. Is this also a phase?. They''ve always been early risers...but 4 and 5am???

Also, are my babies the only ones with no teeth at a week shy of 7 months?....and Alex is not rolling over. He only does it from belly to back, and even that he can''t do sometimes. They do talk up a storm: da-da-da-da, ka-ka-ka-ga-ga-ga-ga...it''s the cutest!

Lucas is a rolling machine and can''t move pretty fast. Obviously they are different people and will do things at a different rate. I just find it fascinating that they share the same DNA and can be so completely different!

Drk She''s so gorgeous!!! I know it''s hard not to worry...but she looks healthy and happy!!!!!!!!!! (and gorgeous!)

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Mandy - sorry to hear your boys didn''t let you sleep! Sounds like the worries never end. If it''s not weight gain, it''s milestones. I just wish I could read the little miss better. She sounds disguntled for a while, but isn''t interested in the nipple. Then I put her on my lap and she''s chewing on her fist. I can''t honestly tell when she''s crying because she''s bored, hungry, or dirty. Or anything else. I wonder if I''ll get that figured out with time, or if it''s hopeless.

I''m going to have to bite the bullet and give her a bath today. She''s not going to like that. And this weekend we have to try to get more passport photos taken, which she''s also going to hate.

And with her being so skinny, she''s floating in most clothes, but getting too long for many. I don''t know if she''s ever going to have outfits fit!

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
quick fly by-
16lbs (25%), 27in (50%).

and has the worst ear infection our pedi has ever seen - gave us a referral to an ENT.

i thought he was better after being on amoxicillin for a week, so we attempted hard core CIO last night. after 2 solid hours of crying i checked on him - poop and barf everywhere
39.gif
15.gif
15.gif
. worst mom ever (i know, i''m being dramatic.. but that was tough to see) now i realize he has a crazy bad ear infection, so we put him thru so much for nothing! (he didn''t have a fever last night - i made sure to check before attempting CIO).

life, my dear ladies, is crappy today. aside from the guilt - i feel just so terrible that he has this chronic pain in his ears. he also got his shots today
14.gif

he''s sleeping right now on a pillow, like a little grown up.....

i just want him to feel better already...

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
7.gif

mysleepinggiant.jpg

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Viz I wanted to reach through the screen...or rather phone...to give you a huge HUGE hug last night.

You are doing great with C. Having a baby with a persistent illness is hard. I''m really hoping the ENT can do something to help him with his ear infection and that''ll help him sleep.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Viz- First, that is THE sweetest picture of C. Second, I am so sorry about your night.
7.gif
That was the worst possible outcome. I know you feel guilty but I promise C doesn''t hold it against you or even remember it. I can''t believe he still has an ear infection and it''s that bad. What do you do about that? Is there a next step since they are so chronic and so bad? I hate that he is sick again, but it really makes me think that all of this is related to him not feeling well. I have a hunch that when you clear that up, he might start sleeping. I am feeling a bit humbled right now, that we were encouraging you to do something that you felt wasn''t right for C. And you were right. Mom''s intuition is a powerful thing. Big big hugs to you. What did the pedi say?

Q re: separation anxiety: So is this strictly reserved for the mom? Even if he spends way more time during the day with a nanny or spends almost as much time with DH as he does me? O has been a screeching monkey lately and CRIES and SCREAMS if I put him down or walk 2 steps away from him. But he doesn''t do it to the nanny. It''s so hard to tell if it''s just SA or if he''s just becoming a bit bratty.

So I know there was a thread about the Pampers thing but I am thinking O is one of those affected by it. He''s never had a diaper rash but he''s had one now off and on for a week. It was bad for a few days, and now it''s not but it feels rough. And we just got a new batch of Pampers, RIGHT when the rash started.
38.gif
Guess I will buy Huggies and see if it clears up.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Drk-that picture is great! Both girls are beautiful!! FWIW, Sophia is way bigger than a friend''s DD who is 14 months and way smaller than a friend''s DD who is 3 weeks younger. All happy and healthy girls! And I think reading your baby will come a little later.

Anchor-Happy Birthday again!! Glad you are settled in to your home. How is Jacob doing? Did you ever get the VCUG test done?

MP-how are you guys doing at night? How are his sleep patterns? Just curious how it''s going in the newborn world
3.gif

Mara-sorry we use Enfamil (which tastes so gross...can''t wait to be on milk). Have you tried fenugreek or more milk plus for your supply?

Mandy-Sophia didn''t get her first teeth until she was in her 7th month so no worries. I think some babies do get teeth a lot later. There are babies younger than Sophia who already have 5 or 6 teeth!

Hi everyone else
35.gif

Last night Sophia woke up at 2am and sat up in her crib. I just did the butt pat because I did not want to spend the next hour listening to the monitor but I need to let her figure it out on her own.

FI is home with her today. He sent me a picture of the food he made for her and is very proud of himself.

Question for babies eating table food:

We are getting no where with table foods. As soon as she has soemthing new in her mouth she throws up. And not just a little to spit out the food, she''ll throw up everything she has had within the last 2 hours. She did that last night with this tiny spec of bread that I gave her. That little piece of bread resulted in having to give her a bath, wash her hair (which I hate to do before bed), wash out the booster, and clean the kitchen chair
20.gif

What''s up with that? Is it that she needs to get used to it or what?

Layney

Rough_Rock
Sorry I''ve been gone for so long. DH''s grandfather had to have surgery so we''ve been at his parent''s place helping his mom deal. I''m glad we were able to go since I don''t work right now and DH is a grad student, but it''s hard to be away from home. We''re finally back home but Oliver''s sleep has really suffered. He''s finally sleeping through the night (8pm - 6am) but he''s forgotten how to nap. He falls asleep easily enough but then wakes up in 20 minutes and screams for the next hour because he''s so tired. The only way I can get him to stay asleep is in the sling which seriously impairs my ability to get anything done. Am wearing him now so please excuse typos. Any suggestions?

Anchor Wishing you a belated happy birthday and congrats on the new house!

DrK I''m sorry K''s weight gain isn''t where you want it to be, but she looks happy, healthy and just beautiful. She''s likely just growing at her own pace. O has the same problem with clothes - at 2 months he''s outgrown the 3-6 month clothes by length but the 6-12 month clothes won''t stay up on him. I''ve had the best luck with baby gap and carters clothes for being long and skinny.

MP Micah is adorable - hope the bath went well.

Mara I second DRK''s suggestion for power pumping - you may also want to try pumping every hour in the evening a couple of times. An LC suggested I try that and I thin it helped. Domperidone is the other thing that really helped my supply, as sad as it is. I went from pumping 10 ml to 45 ml after taking it. It might be something to consider.

Viz I am so sorry to hear about C''s ear infection. I hope he''s feeling better soon and that resolving his infection will fix his sleeping difficulties too.

Mandarine So sorry about the early morning but I''ve got no suggestions, unfortunately. Am still working on the sleep thing with O.

Everyone Else - sorry for the lack of reply. Am too far behind to catch up on the thread but will do my best to keep up now.

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
Viz - I am so sorry to hear about C''s ear infection. Olivia has had 2 and they are no fun. I am not sure if you''ve tried anything besides the amoxicillin, but I wanted to warn you about one drug the ENT may recommend. We were given Augmentin for Olivia''s last ear infection. It contains amoxicillin plus a sulfa drug that helps fight antibiotic resistant bacteria, so they prescribe it a lot for recurrent ear infections. It made Olivia unbelievably sick - vomiting and diarrhea 10+ times a day. We ended up in the ER because she was spiking a fever and dehydrated. After this ordeal I spoke to several other people whose babies had this same reaction. It is apparently very hard on little stomachs.

Anchor - Happy B-day! I hope moving in is going well.

MP and DRK - Olivia was also tiny up until about 4 months - we said she had chicken legs. As you can see from my recent pics, she''s fattened up since then and has lots of little rolls (although she''s still only in 25% for height and weight). Kara is beautiful!

Mara - I hear you on the generics, I bought them for now and will likely go back to brand name once available, I just need something for right now since we have a tooth breaking through that causes Olivia to scream bloody murder.

Here''s my BPF contribution - another one from Florida.

oliviaflorida2.jpg

so cal girl

Shiny_Rock
Mandy - I know what you mean about wishing they would at least sleep until 7. E was up at about 6 today. And that was after he had woken up at 10:45 and 3:15. If he gets up anytime before 6, I bring him in bed with me and try to get him to go back to sleep. If I am up earlier than 6, I am CRANKY.

On the teeth front, E is 7 months and one week, and still doesn't have any. Yesterday I swore I could see a little white through his gums, but not sure if I'm just imagining it.

As for your boys being so different, my sister has twins (although not identical), and they are totally different. They got teeth at different time, crawled at different times, and one is a total drama queen, while the other is chill. It is funny how different siblings can be.

Viz - Poor C and poor you! You are doing such a great job. I know how hard it is when they are sick. E is still stuck with this bad cold, and it's been almost 3 weeks. An ear infection has to be even worse.

Hopefully the ENT can help. How many ear infections has C had now? I seriously would have them check and see if he might need tubes. I had ear tubes in both ears when I was about a year and a half old, and I don't know what I would have done without them. Before I got them, they said I was about 75% deaf. And I've never had an ear infection since.

And to second what November said, be careful of drugs with sulfa. The reaction to them can be pretty bad.

On the E front, we are doing okay. He still has a super runny nose from his cold, but he is in a good mood most of the time. We FINALLY got him a jumperoo, and he goes nuts in it. It is hilarious. Also, he is really trying to crawl. He gets up on all fours and either rocks or bounces, or anything else that makes him move. but he never goes forward. Only pivots and goes backward
1.gif
. I'm thinking he will be crawling by the end of the month.

He STTN twice this week, which made me really hopeful that he would start doing it more regularly, but I don't think so. Every time he STTN (maybe a couple of times a month), I try to pinpoint what exactly we did differently. But I can never figure it out!

So, is everyone excited for their first Mother's Day as a mommy? Is anyone expecting to get something good?

ETA: The pics of Charlie and Olivia are so cute!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh Viz, I''m so sorry to hear C has another ear infection.
7.gif
That picture just made me want to hug you both. Again, you''re doing GREAT, and you''re a great mom. You just do not have an easy baby in some aspects, that''s all. It''s not your fault. Despite all the sleepless nights, and doctor''s appointments and WORK, you still maintain your sense of humor? You''re someone to look upon and think, "I wish I could be like that".

November: cute picture! She sure looks comfy!

Anchor, Happy B-day! Congrats on the new place!

Mandy: Party animals, your two boys! Glad to hear their shots didn''t affect them like last time!

Mara: no help on the earth''s best formula, but you''d think it would be good?

MP: Piper is the opposite of banana, she''s short and round, like the kid in Indiana Jones. :)

DRK: I love that picture! My husband was always the bigger kid, I always laugh at his pictures, which may be mean. Eh.

Layney, I wish I had nap help! Piper is on the floor on her rug just miserable and tired, and I can''t make her go to sleep!

AFM: We''re starting rice creal this Sunday. How should I do it? How much do I make? When do we start the single vegetable and fruits? Yikes!

Also: HATE the mini pill. HATE. I''ve had my period six tomes in the last three packs- not spotting, either! Nope, cramps and all. UGH.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Laney-sorry to hear about your DH''s grandfather. hope he feels better soon.

November-Olivia is beautiful!!

So cal-yay for STTN!

Sophia takes sulfa daily and has been for 2 months now. It''s the only thing keeping the infections away.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i had no idea babies were so prone to ear infections...it's that common?? i guess we should count our blessings so far that J hasn't had one, knock on wood.

and viz...first off that picture is soooo precious, look at him sleeping on a pillow like a little man!!! and secondly, you poor thing and poor C!! i am starting to think also that once the infections clear up maybe he will sleep better, i don't think that he will just start sleeping perfectly because his patterns have been so wonky for so long now he might need retraining but it is interesting that he had an infection and you didn't know...and i DEFINITELY don't that to make you feel worse BUT rather that maybe he is getting so USED to them and you guys are getting so USED to his 'behavior' that it's harder to tell when he feels badly because he's sick, you know?? i really hope the ENT has some answers and that he feels better...ugh. you poor things. and as hard as it is to go without sleep i guess you guys don't have much choice but to just keep trying what you were trying re: crib. CIO for 2 hours must have been extremely hard. do you have a video monitor? i seriously recommend it, it keeps me from going into J's room when i can see how he is doing or else i'd prob be in there more. we have the mobi which is like $99 at some shops and it's great.

re: supply-thanks for the suggestions ladies. i do have the more milk tea which i'll start drinking again and i will prob start putting him on the boob in the evenings before his bedtime botle to get things going. i just am bummed it only took like 4 days of me being a LITTLE diff in routine for my boobs to be like 'hey now we're done!!'...after working so hard to get to a place where i was pretty happy with production and feeling and how often i fed/pumped since i am going back to work. kind of funny because i was all worried about J's sleeping habits and never thought about my bb's being the ones to give me the trouble!

amber, yay for rice cereal this wkd!
november, yep i hear ya re not going without something, we have 2 more weeks til J's 4 month shots so we'll see where we're at then i'll have to buy something. love that pic of olivia!!
layney, yay for STTN but boo on no naps! it's always something huh??
drk, i'm sure over time you'll get her figured out...but i think the babies just love to switch things up on us once we start to feel a smidge of confident. what is up with that??

re: bath time, J likes it and tolerates it but doesn't seem to LOVE it. i am hoping he likes it more as he gets older. he does love splashing the crap out of everything and us though with his thunder thighs. so far we just float his duckie in there but he is more interested in looking at other external bath items like the sink handle or the basket by the sink than his duck toy.

confession... when i go to get J in the mornings sometimes i have to laugh because he will have a ring of dried barf around his mouth--most likely from spitting up a little while he has his paci in his mouth and then spitting it out or i go in and take it out and don't notice (it's dark) and so it dries. it cracks me up because i'm unwrapping him on the changing table and he's all smiles with this dried circle of flakey cream around his mouth. and it's been there for like 11 hours. bad mom for laughing.
3.gif

here's my pic of my little boy. i love his little smile.

jsmiley12weeks.jpg

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
i''m off today so not really posting.. but NO WAY JOSE.. we totally got ourselves hyped up to try CIO.. i mean, we are desperate tired.. so, yeah.. i just wasn''t expecting that outcome. actually by now you would think i WOULD expect that outcome right?
2.gif

FWIW c seems happy as a clam today... he''s smiling and flirting with me, and screaming away.
we have an apt with the ENT next thursday...

oh re: augmenten (sp?) we tried that on infection #2.. it caused super bad diaper rash and tore up his tummy. we are on omnicept? yeah, that''s probably totally wrong but i can''t really remember right now.

off to take the booger nose on a walk!

hugs ladies!! thanks!!!!
muuuaaahhhhh!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
viz, just popping in to send you a virtual hug. I really hope the ENT gives you some answers and in my non-medical opinion, I think tubes would be the way to go. I have so many friends whose children had chronic or recurring ear infections that didn''t respond to any medications and caused countless sleepless nights. As soon as they did the tubes, life instantly became more bearable and restful for everyone involved, parents and babies. Hang in there, girl. You''re doing a great job. I''m going to go back to minding my business now!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Viz - hope the ENT thinks tubes will help. The operation is no biggie - I give the anesthetic for them all the time. No IV, rectal tylenol after they''re asleep, hold on the mask while they cry for less than a min to get them under GA, and it''s all over 5 min later.

Anchor - sorry your bday was a little non-exciting. That sucks!

Phoenix - I didn''t worry too much about the initial loss, but rather the slow gain since. We''re calculating grams per day from her low weight and ignoring birth weight, which I agree can be overinfated by fluids. I think Kara''s on about the same growth curve as Claire, so she should end up in the 13lb range at 6 months too. I guess I''d rather ave her be skinny han have to struggle with obesity later on like my mom and brother.

MP - any idea when they''re big enough to go in the shower?

Fiery - sorry to hear about the puking. Sounds nasty and frustrating.

Layney - thanks for the tip on skinny clothes. O sounds longer even than Kara!

NB - Kara obviously has the chicken legs going on too. G;ad tohear there''s hope. Olivia''s looking gorgeous!

Amber - sorry you''re having AF woes. Hope I don''t see mine for a few months. No AF was so great in pg, even if I was still stuck with pantiliners because of the progesterne supps.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Cute babies everyone. Here''s one from a week ago in a cute summer outfit.

K summer outfit smaller.JPG

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Cute babies!

DRK-Cutie bebe! J has one similar but with flamingos on one side!
4.gif

Pic of J last night, she looks like an owl!
35.gif

peekaboo123.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Not much time, gotta go pick T up from school but wanted to contribute to BPF. Not a good pic from my phone but at least it's something!
3.gif

ETA~Holy crap, it's like life sized!! Sorry!!

kforpscope.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2010 2:31:15 PM
Author: curlygirl
viz, just popping in to send you a virtual hug. I really hope the ENT gives you some answers and in my non-medical opinion, I think tubes would be the way to go. I have so many friends whose children had chronic or recurring ear infections that didn''t respond to any medications and caused countless sleepless nights. As soon as they did the tubes, life instantly became more bearable and restful for everyone involved, parents and babies. Hang in there, girl. You''re doing a great job. I''m going to go back to minding my business now!
Yes, tubes was my thought too.

And viz hone don''t feel guilty. These things happen in life to ALL of us moms and our kids forgive and forget!

gingerB

Shiny_Rock
lightning speed fly by as i am beyond exhausted.

i had a repeat ultrasound today -- it''s an abscess.
8.gif
they tried to drain it but it didn''t work. so more antibiotics then re-eval on monday and if it''''s not better, possible admission to the hospital for an incision and drianage and IV antibiotics.
14.gif

i am just so tired i don''t know what to do. i feel like i''m not pulling my weight at home. A''s sleeping is still bbleh -- waking every 1-1.5 hours. i don''t feel like i''m pulling my weight at owrk because i''m so sleep deprived and in pain i can''t focus like i should be and now i may have to miss work AND be stuck away from my baby. dh has been taking care of A almost completely as my work hurs are ridiculous and he wants me to rest and heal, but i am so worried about HIS sleep and ability to drive and function.

just
14.gif
8.gif
14.gif
8.gif
15.gif

=========================================================

viz - big hugs...so sorry you''re having a rough time and poor c. hopefully the ENT can help c get better faster. if you have time, and very understandable if you don''t would you mind telling me what happened with your I&D? i feel like your doppelganger, just a few months behind.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Just a drive by, I've been crazy busy lately. But, just wanted to say I luv all the baby pics...you all have such cuties! And a special shout out to Viz...so sorry to hear about the ear infection again and so glad he referred you to an ENT. I hope they can find a way to help little C. And don't beat yourself up over the CIO thing...with an ear infection, he would have been miserable with or without you in there. You are a great Mom and he knows/feels that. Hugs.

ETA: Hugs to you too Ginger.

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Hugs to everyone who needs one!

And a Happy Mother''s Day to everyone also!

Nothing to add...no new pictures, will hopefully take some tomorrow or on Sunday.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results