shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Mommies Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Finally hopping over here.
9.gif

Lili/Jas - my water broke too, as did DD''s. Crazy. I also baked the day before, so that could definitely be the reason.
3.gif

Jas - I love those pictures. They''re just beautiful. And happy birthday Co!

MrsS - Happy birthday to Jake! He''s adorable.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks lili, he was on a swing in my avatar. I guess summer is a good time to move, just the thought of packing again really tire me out.

Thanks Jas, Happy 1st birthday to Co!! Love the beach pictures, so meaningful. You were so small at 42 weeks...

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome Blen! How are your first days as a mommy going? My middie warned me that the night of day two can be a long one because baby wants more milk than mommy has lots of times, and day three can be tearful as hormones change... was totally true for me so if you have any of those things don''t worry!

MrsS, Jas, Bobo, Iluvcarrots Great pictures! I love those baby shots

Jas What a difference a year makes indeed! Great shots. If you don''t mind sharing, which lake is that?

Hunter has his 6 week check this week and he is doing great! He has grown 2 inches in length, his head has grown 1 inch in circumfrence, and he has gained 2.5lbs since birth! Woop! So he is now 23 inches and 11lbs! And he is hitting the milestones of smiling tonnes and starting to make goo goo noises. I wish life was so easy for the rest of us--all you need to do to accomplish all of life''s goals is smile, make happy noises, and gain weight!
3.gif

Speaking of which, I have lost 38lbs! I can''t believe it. Thirty were in the first couple weeks, but 8lbs are real and lost in the last month. I still have about 20 to go--yes, I gained a horrendous amount--but I am happy that something is going on! I actually plan to lose about 20 more that that since I was heavier than I wanted to be pre-preggo. We shall see! I figure with 10 months mat leave I have nothing to do so I might as well stay active!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Blen! love your avatar.

Thanks DD, happy to hear hunter is doing great. I''m so jealous you lost 38lbs in just 6 weeks.

Mommies, I bought myself a little OEC, go check it out at SMTR thread.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy first B-day to Cohen!! jas12, i love those pics, so beautiful and such a cook keepsake!

for those who asked, i don''t have anything planned yet for my almost 7 year old. she won''t tell me what she wants to do. she''s only mentioned wanting to see the new Hannah Montana movie which I''m taking her to on sat. So, we''ll see what she finally decides.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Aw, great pic Jas! Happy birthday to Mr. Smarty Cohen! I bet he loves all those cupcakes you made him!!

Welcome to the mommy board Blen! Hope you enjoy and learn a lot from this thread.

1.gif

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
DD--38 lbs--wow, you go girl! That''s great! Hunter sounds like he is doing very well too.
The lake in the picture is Nipissing.

Meant to wish everyone a happy easter weekend. Indulge in a little chocolate. We all deserve it!!
31.gif
1.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m behind again but wanted to wish a Happy First Birthday (late in some cases!) to Amelia, Jadelyn, Jake and Cohen!!!
36.gif

Puffy, I hope Brady is doing well. Please don''t blame yourself, it was an accident. You''re a great mom!

janine, I can''t believe Chloe has a tooth already! Lucy is slow in that department but I''m not complaining. Sounds like she had a great appointment. Hope you''re doing ok with commuting, etc. By the way, we don''t have much back arching going on but we do have rolling over on the changing table and making diaper changes last waaaaay longer than they should!
3.gif
Oh yeah, and the poop up the back from sitting up which makes those diaper changes even more challenging. Good times, good times!!!!

mrssalvo, Jake is such a cutie patootie!!! LOVE the photos! I have that FP booster seat as well--we keep it at my parents'' house. LOVE IT!

Tacori, LOVE the new ride!! Looks great, I''m glad you''re enjoying it too!

snlee, sounds like D is doing great! Nice job on the sleeping--can he please talk to Lucy about that?! How are you surviving with work, etc?

lili, J is soooooooooo cute!!! I can''t believe she''s one already. Time flies!

iluv, your children are beautiful.

TGal, I''m so glad everything is ok with Amelia''s foot and excited that she''s crawling! These kids know how to pull a fast one on you--just when you''re about to panic, they do what they''re supposed to do!
2.gif

NF, I''m soooooooo jealous that you get to meet Tacori! Can''t wait to hear all about it and there better be pictures!

qtiekiki, yay for the army crawl!!! Lucy is just sliding backwards on her belly these days. I''m not ready for her to crawl yet, she''s only 6 months!

Bobo, I love little B. He is so delicious!! Lily is a runner too. She has 2 speeds: Run or Stop!

Diva, sounds like James is doing awesome!!!! I have a big kid too, isn''t it fun?! Good job, mama!

Burk, teething sucks--no two ways about it. You know, when Lily was getting her molars, we had no idea. She was a total pita for a few weeks and we never even thought about teething. Then wouldn''t you know, as she was screaming at me one day, I saw BOTH bottom molars popping through and finally made the connection! Not fun but at least there is an end in sight...one day!

Courtney, I think it will really depend on you and DH regarding the length of time you keep the baby in your room. We found that we all slept much better when the baby wasn''t with us. Believe it or not, babies are loud. They fart, snore, grunt, cry out, etc. You will find yourself waking up at every little sound they make and it pretty much sucks! We kept our first in our room till she was 12 weeks but only because we were both scared sh*tless and would check to make sure she was breathing every 2 seconds! But with #2, she lasted about 5 weeks and then she was banished! And you can definitely use the pack n play.

DD, sounds like everything is going great with you. Good job on the weight loss!! You are so lucky to have so much time off.

jas12, holy crap, those photos are fabulous. I remember when you originally posted the 1st one and I was in love with it then but now seeing the 2 together is just amazing. What a fantastic way to commemorate Co''s birth and 1st bday.

Blen, welcome! I''m still awestruck by your story!! And I can''t believe you''re finding time to come on here and post. Looking forward to watching George''s progress.

No big news here. Lily is saying adorable things like "I like it", "I LOVE it", "it''s good" and she knows all her shapes include diamond and OCTAGON!!!! Daycare is doing a great job. She and Lucy sit around and laugh together all the time now. It''s super cute. Lily keeps trying to hold her hand but Lucy''s still kinda spastic so she keeps jerking it away and then they crack up. Lucy has good and bad days with the sleep. Last night was the full moon and they were both out of control but the night before, she went from 8pm till 5:30am which was a record. And a fluke.
7.gif
But she''ll figure it out eventually. She''s totally trying to crawl and loves to have someone stand her up so she can look at herself in a mirror and dance. I think I have 2 characters on my hands!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 3:27:17 PM
Author: curlygirl

No big news here. Lily is saying adorable things like ''I like it'', ''I LOVE it'', ''it''s good'' and she knows all her shapes include diamond and OCTAGON!!!! Daycare is doing a great job. She and Lucy sit around and laugh together all the time now. It''s super cute. Lily keeps trying to hold her hand but Lucy''s still kinda spastic so she keeps jerking it away and then they crack up. Lucy has good and bad days with the sleep. Last night was the full moon and they were both out of control but the night before, she went from 8pm till 5:30am which was a record. And a fluke.
7.gif
But she''ll figure it out eventually. She''s totally trying to crawl and loves to have someone stand her up so she can look at herself in a mirror and dance. I think I have 2 characters on my hands!!
Haha, I could have told you that! They are charmers!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Quick Amelia update:

She officially on a one nap schedule, and has been since last Thursday. So she''s up at 6:30/7ish, naps at 11:30 until 1:30 or 2 pm, then goes down at 6. It''s awesome...I feel like we have so much more time to do things in the day (although the mornings when I am exhausted are a killer).

Also, she has been cranky since those vacs...I think she is running a slight fever, which the doc warned would happen a week to two weeks after the shot since it''s a live virus.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Regarding water breaking, I told my OB the 10% stat I heard and she said it''s more like a third of pregnancies from her experience. That makes more sense to me since I hear about it happening a lot more than you''d think.

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!!!!

Jas -- Happy birthday Co!! I LOVE that pic of you two on the beach :)

TGal -- VERYYYYYY belated Happy Birthday to Amelia!

Blen -- Glad to see you on the mommy side :)

Everyone else -- miss y''all! Wish I could say hi to everyone personally - hopefully next time. My girls and boys are great -- will update when I have a spare minute (HAHAHAHAHAHA) OK, I''ll update when I can convince DH that this (PS)is "work-related"
2.gif

jen

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Back from the GTG with Dee*Jay and Tacori! Let me tell you Tessa is just a little firecracker in person. Sooo cute-but Tac sure has her hands full! She handles her in stride though, but she has a very hard job for sure. Tessa was super cute with the babies-gave Max his first kiss!
30.gif
Guess she likes younger men.
2.gif

And Dee*Jay is such a doll-she brought all the kids presents. So sweet of her! And she held Dex in her arms for at least an hour and he was just loving it. She''s a natural with kids. And very very brave for meeting us.

Need to get food for me and help DH put the boys down-hopefully Tac or Dee will be on soon to post pictures. I didn''t take any-but they did!

See you all soon!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
MrsS - Awwww, those pics of Jake are sooo cute! I love the blue frosting!

Q - Glad to hear that M is doing well. Good luck with the teething
2.gif

Lili - Pics will be up after this post!

Jas12 - A year does make so much of a difference! Happy 1st birthday to Cohen!

DD - Yay for Hunter''s stats and your weight loss. I lost 20lbs during my first post-partum week. Best diet I''ve ever been on
3.gif

Curly - Having a big kid is a blast - but not for my poor back
3.gif
People always think he''s older but slow since he''s so big. Nope. Just a regular 9 month old that happens to be HUGE! I''m teeny tiny (5''0") so he obviously takes after my DH.

Courtney - Add me to the list of those whose water did NOT break on it''s own. Mine was broken at the hospital by my wonderful nurse. My doctor did tell me when I was admitted to not sneeze because it was low and bulging so it could go at any time!

sk8ter - PS is totally work related! I surf PS all the time at the office
6.gif

Neat - Tessa
30.gif
Max. So cute and I can''t wait to see pics of the GTG.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a recent picture of James. He loves taking a bath so much!

JamesInTub.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Blen~Welcome! Little George is so precious!

DD~Sounds like Hunter is doing great! And yay for you and your weight loss!! I gained quite a bit too, totally worth it for the prize at the end!
2.gif

Curly~Good to *see* you!! I so wish we could post video so I could see your two lovely ladies together! I bet Lily is such a great older sister!

Tgal~That is awesome that Amelia is transitioning so well to the one nap schedule! Ironic, because we tried to do one nap with T at daycare this week and her one nap was........25 minutes!!!
6.gif
So, back to the two naps we went.
20.gif

35.gif
Jen!

Neat~I''m so glad you checked in! I was wondering how great your GTG was! I can''t wait for pics!

Since T hasn''t felt well this week she hasn''t been sleeping great. Tonight she was soooo crazy tired from a week''s worth of bad sleep that she was seriously delirious! She was laughing at everything and she would crack up so much she''d almost be crying. I had tears running down my face I was laughing at HER so hard. What a piece of work.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Diva~We must have posted at the same time. Cute pic! T loves her bath too. She had that same tub. Did you see my post about land prices? I heard on the radio today that while real estate is so reasonable in the midwest, land prices are crazy high in my particular city compared to the midwest averages! Lucky us.
20.gif

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Burk - I did see your post about land prices. Yikes about the land prices in your area! The cost of exisiting homes are way down all over the place where I live, but the cost of build-able land has basically stayed the same and has even gone up in some areas.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Diva~Same here. Prices of homes have dropped...land has gone up. Apparently our prices for land have always been high in comparison. It''s crazy.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Jas12--
I have to say, I am not liking those pictures -- because they are too darn small for us to see! :razz:
They are absolutely perfect! I hope you have them framed.
I know, what a difference a year make.
Hope Co have a good party tomorrow.

Burk--
How nice for a nice long weekend.
Cuddling while it''s cold and raining outside is always good.

Jas12/Blen--
Haha, it must be the baking. Blame TGal for it....she''s the initial baker here.

Blen--
Awwweee...love your avi. George looks so sweet!
Welcome to the mommy board.
Hope the first week of motherhood is treating you well.
Give us more pictures of George when you get a chance.

Bobo--
I thought he might be sitting in a swing.
He must be loving it.
Yeah, packing and unpacking is tiring...especially now that you have a roaming toddler
41.gif

DD--
Way to go with the weight loss.
Hunter sounds like he''s thriving -- growing 2 inches in 6 wks.

Curly--
Sounds like Lucy has her own agenda -- she''s going to move whether you are ready for not:)
Too funny about Lily having 2 speeds. J just have one -- run :D
Awwee....how cute is that Lucy loves to check herself out in the mirror as she dances.
You do have 2 characters -- and they are pretty and oh so lovable.

lili

Ideal_Rock
TGal--
Sorry to hear that A is running a slight fever due to the shots.
DH was afraid of that, so we scheduled J''s 1yr well appt for next thursday (after her party).
Hope A feels better soon.
And how nice that she''s down to one long nap a day.
Can I just say I''m so jealous of A''s sleep schedule?

Jen--
Hi
35.gif

How''s supermom and her girls doing?

NF--
Sounds like the GTG was a blast.
How lucky you guys are to be able to do that.
Can''t wait to see the pictures!

Diva--
Eeee....what a cute picture of James in his bath.
I''m impressed that he will sit still in that tub.
We had to put J in a deep tub (more like a toy tub) by 6 months.

Burk--
That''s so funny about T cracking up, but I do hope she gets her much needed sleep in this weekend.
Crazy about lot prices.
We can get squat down here in So Cal for that price.

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
WE''RE HOME!!!
sorry i totally don''t have the time to catch up with everyone. but i would like to thank all of you so so much for all your well wishes for B. we got home late afternoon today and it has been CRAZY. we would have been able to take him home yesterday, for my birthday, but just as we were about to get discharged, they took his temp one final time and he had developed a pretty high fever. so they had to keep him over night.
DH moved his crib into our room just so i can take care of him better and always have my eyes on him to make sure he doesn''t scratch the burns that are healing. i swear, i am NEVER letting that kid out of my sight again. and i have to keep his dressings wet every few hours so that means i have to wake him up, which sucks, but hopefully he won''t egt too used to it. at the hospital, he was LIVID with the nurses who kept waking him every few hours. he would pinch them, smack them, scream, kick, then it took forever to calm him back down. but he is doing well and hopefully he will continue to recover smoothly. we have an outpatient appt tomorrow just to make sure things are going well, and that i am doing my job cause if not, they have to admit him back in. keep your fingers crossed!
and boy am i glad to be home in my own bed.
BIG HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS TO APRIL BABIES!!!
J-have a great time at dim sum
Jake-i hope you enjoyed your cuppie
Co- i hope you get smarter and smarter with every passing day...you could be the next einstein!!

hope everyone is doing well!!!
LOVE all the pics by the way.

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
and also wanted to say Congrats to Blen and family. George is such a precious little guy!!!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the welcome!
35.gif

We''ve been working a lot with George''s latch, and I think that we''ve finally got everything figured out! My milk''s also come in, which led to a huge wet spot on the bed last night - oops.

And DD, thanks for the warning about last night. The ped said the same thing when we visited yesterday, and it ended up being a bit brutal. It was really reassuring to know that that''s normal.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 10:21:01 PM
Author: neatfreak
Back from the GTG with Dee*Jay and Tacori! Let me tell you Tessa is just a little firecracker in person. Sooo cute-but Tac sure has her hands full! She handles her in stride though, but she has a very hard job for sure. Tessa was super cute with the babies-gave Max his first kiss!
30.gif
Guess she likes younger men.
2.gif

And Dee*Jay is such a doll-she brought all the kids presents. So sweet of her! And she held Dex in her arms for at least an hour and he was just loving it. She's a natural with kids. And very very brave for meeting us.

Need to get food for me and help DH put the boys down-hopefully Tac or Dee will be on soon to post pictures. I didn't take any-but they did!

See you all soon!

Just stopping in real quick. Turns out I DID remember to pack my camera but of course not the cord so my pictures will be a little delayed. The twins were so cute! Whoever said they don't make cute boy stuff needs to go shopping with NF. Mr Tacori got his baby fix by holding little Max. Dee was a NATURAL and loving little Dex (and he was loving her). Tessa did indeed give Max a kiss and he was NOT very happy about it. Haha. Of course she kept poking him too so I guess I don't blame him. She tested out the twin Mac (sitting in it AND pushing it) and gave it rave reviews for you twin mamas. Broke out the baby harness b/c Tessa would (of course) not stay by us. Luckily the place was pretty empty. I had to use every food bribe I brought but it was worth it to spend time with Dee and NF! The toys were so sweet and unexpected. The jewelry was an added perk but of course more time was spent staring at babies than diamonds (but even Mr Tacori was in AWE with Dee's ring and was so cute when he asked if it was rude to ask the size).

Happy Birthday Co! SUCH a cute picture on the beach. I love how you are going to frame them together.

Diva, James looks adorable in the bath

Everyone else, I have to catch up later! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

ETA: Puffy, so glad B is home where he belongs! Hope he heals quickly!!!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Hi gang--killing a few minutes as Co sleeps and i wait for DH to come back with my car (we have been transporting party stuff out to our cottage) It is a sunny day here---yaya sun! The family party went well last night--he had his first real taste of sugar via a banana cake and of course we heard the most enthusiastic MMMMM''s ever! The kid is obsessed with food. Co didn''t get to bed till 8 so i hope, hope, hope there is no meltdown this aft. Usually he gets hyper/silly vs cranky, so here''s hoping.

Tacori--can''t wait to see pics of the group together. Sounds like u guys have a good visit. I would love to meet a PSer--wish there were more opportunities in my neck of the woods (i think DD is the closest to me geographically). Have a good rest of your trip

Tgal--i am thinking i should try to push Co''s bedtime into the 6:OOish range. His schedule (wake up and nap time) is identical to Amelia, minus the 2 hour nap. I am just kinda selfish and i am afraid he''ll be up at 6am (he''s always slept 11-11.5 hours at night) and then if he still doesn''t take a 2 hour nap i''ll be tired, he''ll be tired and i ''ll completely run out of things to do with him in the day.
I did have success extending the nap yesterday. He woke after 45 mins, i let him fuss for 10 mins hoping he would go back down, when he didn''t i nursed him for a min (this is what put him right back to sleep when he used to wake up in the night) and...he went back down for another hour! So, hoping a few days of that will get him out of the short-nap cycle. We shall see. The days are so long and tiring with that one short nap, something has to change.

Diva--what a handsome devil--he really does look to be loving his bath! I have the same bath toys. We call the orange fish Sherbert, but Co calls him "shsh"
1.gif
He loves how it squirts water.

lucy08

Rough_Rock
Did anyone hear a segment on NPR radio yesterday (or maybe the day before?) that was about the mistakes that all Moms make? I can''t remember the name of the woman who was talking but it sounds like she''s got this great site set up for Moms to share their "Mommy mishaps".

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 12:15:27 PM
Author: Jas12
Hi gang--killing a few minutes as Co sleeps and i wait for DH to come back with my car (we have been transporting party stuff out to our cottage) It is a sunny day here---yaya sun! The family party went well last night--he had his first real taste of sugar via a banana cake and of course we heard the most enthusiastic MMMMM''s ever! The kid is obsessed with food. Co didn''t get to bed till 8 so i hope, hope, hope there is no meltdown this aft. Usually he gets hyper/silly vs cranky, so here''s hoping.

Tacori--can''t wait to see pics of the group together. Sounds like u guys have a good visit. I would love to meet a PSer--wish there were more opportunities in my neck of the woods (i think DD is the closest to me geographically). Have a good rest of your trip

Tgal--i am thinking i should try to push Co''s bedtime into the 6:OOish range. His schedule (wake up and nap time) is identical to Amelia, minus the 2 hour nap. I am just kinda selfish and i am afraid he''ll be up at 6am (he''s always slept 11-11.5 hours at night) and then if he still doesn''t take a 2 hour nap i''ll be tired, he''ll be tired and i ''ll completely run out of things to do with him in the day.
I did have success extending the nap yesterday. He woke after 45 mins, i let him fuss for 10 mins hoping he would go back down, when he didn''t i nursed him for a min (this is what put him right back to sleep when he used to wake up in the night) and...he went back down for another hour! So, hoping a few days of that will get him out of the short-nap cycle. We shall see. The days are so long and tiring with that one short nap, something has to change.

Diva--what a handsome devil--he really does look to be loving his bath! I have the same bath toys. We call the orange fish Sherbert, but Co calls him ''shsh''
1.gif
He loves how it squirts water.
Can''t wait to see pics Jas!

Real quick...Co may wake up earlier, this is true. I will say that Amelia can often wake up before 6:30. But I do not go in that room until about 7:15. I''ve always done this because A) this tired momma gets a little extra sleep) and B) I thought Amelia needed to learn to wake up and keep herself entertained for a little bit. I do this because I read that if you go in right when they wake up, they start waking up earlier because they want to play. Amelia knows regardless of what time she wakes up, I get in there when I get there.

And I have noticed that when I go in these days, and leave the room, she starts to whine. But she''s fine UNTIL I get into her room. All the more reason I stick with the current plan - which is not hard because hey, I need the sleep!!

So if Co can self entertain, try putting him to bed earlier and just go in the usual time in the morning that you do now. I will definitely say that I do miss the two nap schedule because you''re right...the days seem longer because my life isn''t in 3 hour increments anymore. Mentally now I have to deal with 4.5 hour shifts.

Gals, any tips for formula to milk? Amelia didn''t like the milk. She screamed and when we finally gave her formula, she drank that, so I know it was a preference thing. Today I did try 2 oz milk and 6 oz formula to success, so I think I will continue slowing transitioning her but wondering how you guys did it. I also gave it to her in the bottle, following Burk''s two cents about Tayva.

Be back to catch up and comment on GTGs and the newest pics!

lili

Ideal_Rock
TGal--
Just want to let you know that J loves your avi!
She''s "ooo" and "ahhing" and pointing to it on my computer!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
JANINE and CURLY, work has been going okay. I really miss D when I''m at work though and feel a little guilty that I''m not staying home with him. DH has been a huge help. He drops baby off every morning and even helps with washing my pump parts and baby bottles AND packing my bag in the morning while I nurse D. I am so thankful and I know I''m very lucky to have him.
30.gif

MRSS, Jake looks like a such a big boy now! And Mr. Bear looks so small now! Looks like he''ll be walking soon! Cute cupcake pictures! Happy birthday to your daughter!

TACORI, That''s great Tessa was good on the flight! It gives me hope that I can travel when D is a year old, should we decide to go on our trip in Oct and bring him.

NF and TACORI, glad you had a great time together with the babies and Dee*Jay. I can''t wait to see pictures!

BOBO, the pictures of B are so cute! Yay for walking! I need to check out your other thread!

COURTNEY, PNP is fine. I wouldn''t make any plans until you see how it goes. Just do what works for your family.

DIVA, glad James'' appointment went well! What a big boy! Cute bath picture!

BURK, enjoy your long weekend. I hope T is feeling better. At least she''s still laughing!

QT, yay for M clapping!
36.gif
How exciting! How is pumping going? Have you been able to keep it up? How much does M drink each feeding? D drinks 6 oz each feeding and I''m barely keeping up. I started drinking Organic Mother''s Milk tea and it seems to have boosted my supply, as I''ve been feeling fuller lately. Even though baby was still sleeping, I had to get up at 6am to pump this morning because I was engorged and in so much pain. I pumped 6 oz in 15 minutes, which is a record! We''ll see how my pumping at work goes. Usually I''m only able to get 3-3.5 each time.

BLEN, welcome to the mommy thread! Yay for your milk coming in!

DREAMER, sounds like Hunter is doing well! Yay for loosing 38lbs! Great job!

CURLY, Lily and Lucy are so adorable! The two of them laughing together are precious! I hope Lucy sleeps better soon!

TGAL, sounds like you have A on a great schedule. I hope she feels better soon.

Hi JEN! We miss you! I''m sure you''re busy being a supermom!

PUFFY, welcome home B! Happy belated birthday to you! How long do you have to change his dressings for? Hope he heals quickly! Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results