shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Las Vegas GTG 2013....thoughts

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1370286968|3458307 said:
All of you look gorgeous (and handsome!) So glad you great a time time, and thanks for sharing the photos!

Ditto TGal! I am loving seeing all the pics!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oops, I should tell what I had

5.91ctw in rings
1.59ctw in earrings

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1370293775|3458382 said:

5.91ctw in rings
1.59ctw in earrings

Your rings were seriously GORGEOUS!!!! :love: :love: :love: One of my favorite sets here!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

diamondseeker2006 said:

5.91ctw in rings
1.59ctw in earrings

Your rings were seriously GORGEOUS!!!! :love: :love: :love: One of my favorite sets here!!!
Wow!!! That means a lot coming from you!!! It's like a celebrity (yes, I still feel like you're a celebrity even after meeting you) telling me that!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1370294628|3458391 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

5.91ctw in rings
1.59ctw in earrings

Wow!!! That means a lot coming from you!!! It's like a celebrity (yes, I still feel like you're a celebrity even after meeting you) telling me that!

You are a sweetheart!!! For some reason the emoticons I inserted are not showing up for me. There were a few "love" smilies in between my sentences!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi and I at the slot machines in Aria. She taught me how to put money in the machine and never see it again. Haha actually! I won 52 dollars! Yay!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1370296061.jpg

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
YT|1370296124|3458402 said:
Enerchi and I at the slot machines in Aria. She taught me how to put money in the machine and never see it again. Haha actually! I won 52 dollars! Yay!

Oooooo !!!!!!
She really IS an enabler !!!!

Next year, Ladies !!!!! Can't wait, and keep the pictures coming !!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1370293177|3458377 said:
Sarahbear621|1370290438|3458349 said:
My guess is actually around 450ctw. I came wearing fashion jewelry so I only had on my ering set and then my legacy inspired green tourmline ring, I'm estimating around 6.5cts for just me and I felt I was one of the more understated girls there with diamonds. :naughty:

And as for certain possible slightly tipsy birthday girls....well if I'm going to make an arse out of myself I might as well do it in style right?! I promise next year I'll keep it G rated.

I didn't see a thing above PG!! :bigsmile: I am so happy you were having a fun birthday weekend with your friends and us!!!!

Thank you DS!!!! As much fun as I had at the GTG, the friday night soiree stole the show for me! Thank you so much for embracing the crazyiness! It was lovely meeting you and I hope to see you soon!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1370296124|3458402 said:

Very smart girl to quit while you were ahead!!! :appl: Putting money in and never see it again would be the scenario for me! :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1370299237|3458437 said:
diamondseeker2006|1370293177|3458377 said:
Sarahbear621|1370290438|3458349 said:
My guess is actually around 450ctw. I came wearing fashion jewelry so I only had on my ering set and then my legacy inspired green tourmline ring, I'm estimating around 6.5cts for just me and I felt I was one of the more understated girls there with diamonds. :naughty:

And as for certain possible slightly tipsy birthday girls....well if I'm going to make an arse out of myself I might as well do it in style right?! I promise next year I'll keep it G rated.

I didn't see a thing above PG!! :bigsmile: I am so happy you were having a fun birthday weekend with your friends and us!!!!

Thank you DS!!!! As much fun as I had at the GTG, the friday night soiree stole the show for me! Thank you so much for embracing the crazyiness! It was lovely meeting you and I hope to see you soon!

I will have to say that I thought Friday night was absolutely fabulous, too! I think the fact that it was a slightly smaller group made it easier to talk to people. And the vendors that came made it extra fun, too! If I get to come again, I would do it the exact same way! It was great meeting you and I hope the NC people can meet sometime soon!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
12 carats of diamonds -- studs, bracelet, necklace, AVC ring, mele in spinel ring; SimonG ring; mele in sapphire ring
3.23 carat red spinel
2.0 carat blue sapphire

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a wonderful time. Thank you Devon and Andrey for another amazing GTG! It was SO big this year. I swear there wasn't enough time in one night to meet everyone new!

The Skyloft at MGM was so amazing. And the food was fantastic as were the prizes.

I also want to thank Wink and Karl for my lovely pink pendant. It's a beauty.

It was just lovely to see everyone again, and to meet new ("old" on PS) friends in person. I am not going to name names as I would surely leave someone out, but it was soooo lovely to meet everyone and spend time getting to know them in person as well. I will mention that I was honored that Kenny let me wear his Octavia for the majority of the night, and that I was VERY hard pressed not to run away to Mexico when I had the below beauty on my hand.

223.jpg

My vote for BEST bling of the night goes to the woman with JARA for the MOST. AMAZING. PEAR. PENDANT. EVER.

I hope someone got a picture of that puppy cause I was too busy drooling to do so myself!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring that Gypsy has on is for sale, by the way. I need to alert Phoenix to this thread! I know she wanted higher color, but I am being totally honest when I say I saw no color in that diamond!

Super wonderful to finally meet you, Gypsy!!!! :wavey:

bebe

Ideal_Rock
It was an amazing evening! It was like meeting your best friends you never knew!

There had to be way over 200 cts in that room. And yeah, we have no clue who had what in their pockets!! :)
I was in awe of everyone's bling.

I had on:
ER - 5cts (4.26ct center)
eternity bands - 1.40tcw
tennis bracelet - 10-11 cts. (forgot exact weight)
hoop earrings 3.5 cts
Tiffany 16 stone band 1.18
ACA pendant 1.52ct
pave bangle - who knows! maybe .75 - 1.00ct

The best night ever!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was telling someone today, bebe, that all of you are more fun than my local friends! :lol: (please don't tell them!)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame|1370274648|3458172 said:
diamondseeker2006|1370273331|3458159 said:
Okay, here are a couple of more festive pics after dinner and right before Beatles LOVE... :lol: I think you can tell we were having a really good time!
OMG! Jon's face is HILARIOUS.

Glass of wine $7.50

Round trip ticket $337.50

Look on Jon's face PRICELESS :lol: ;))

DS, thanks for starting this thread, it is so fun to put faces with names. I am always amazed, no one ever looks like I imagined!

Thanks for the pics, keep them coming. :appl:

Hi Ame :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen|1370301354|3458467 said:
ame|1370274648|3458172 said:
diamondseeker2006|1370273331|3458159 said:
Okay, here are a couple of more festive pics after dinner and right before Beatles LOVE... :lol: I think you can tell we were having a really good time!
OMG! Jon's face is HILARIOUS.

Glass of wine $7.50

Round trip ticket $337.50

Look on Jon's face PRICELESS :lol: ;))

DS, thanks for starting this thread, it is so fun to put faces with names. I am always amazed, no one ever looks like I imagined!

Thanks for the pics, keep them coming. :appl:

Hi Ame :wavey:

Hello, my friend!!! Glad you found the thread!!! TTYL!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1370301333|3458466 said:
I was telling someone today, bebe, that all of you are more fun than my local friends! :lol: (please don't tell them!)

I second that!! Well, my bf is pretty cool. But I totally get what you are saying. How neat is it that you walk into a room
full of people you have never met and instantly feel at home and with friends.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear! I knew I was forgetting someone! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have taken the picture with that special naked someone! You're so fun and crazy! I can't keep you with you and I'm younger than you!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1370300821|3458459 said:
That ring that Gypsy has on is for sale, by the way. I need to alert Phoenix to this thread! I know she wanted higher color, but I am being totally honest when I say I saw no color in that diamond!

It was great to finally meet you too DS!!

I think that ring would be incredible for Pheonix. And I agree about the color! (I don't think that's my hand though. I have a similar pic on my phone of it, and it's the only pic I took all night. The ring was just that lovely).

OH. And I ran it under my ASET scope while I was there. It lights up bright red. Which was no surprise given what it looked like to the naked eye, but just in case Pheonix asks, it totally gets two thumbs up from the ASET.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
YT|1370302316|3458475 said:
Sarahbear! I knew I was forgetting someone! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have taken the picture with that special naked someone! You're so fun and crazy! I can't keep you with you and I'm younger than you!

Well that's good! I wasn't sure if I scared you off after the first hour. Apparently my online persona is much calmer ;)) then me in RL. :lol: :lol: However for that particular picture I can take no credit. That was my friend being the enabler.

Regardless you are beautiful YT so glad to have met you though we didn't talk long. Hopefully you can give me some styling tips because both nights your dresses were smokin' hot!

and it is only 1 year!!!!!! Geez you hit 30 and all the sudden 1 year turns into 10!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1370303481|3458484 said:
diamondseeker2006|1370300821|3458459 said:

It was great to finally meet you too DS!!

I think that ring would be incredible for Pheonix. And I agree about the color! (I don't think that's my hand though. I have a similar pic on my phone of it, and it's the only pic I took all night. The ring was just that lovely).

OH. And I ran it under my ASET scope while I was there. It lights up bright red. Which was no surprise given what it looked like to the naked eye, but just in case Pheonix asks, it totally gets two thumbs up from the ASET.

Gypsy I'm sorry I missed you at the TGT :blackeye: (I missed Kenny, Catmom, and many others, ugh for leaving early!) I did talk to Erica and Grace about this ring and I think they have a very interested buyer so if someone wants to alert Phoenix I would do so ASAP.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh what an amazing looking weekend! I am loving the pictures - everyone is so beautiful and the bling is not bad either! It's funny how some people look so different in real life. Mayk, I have no idea why but I thought you were in your 60s! And you're super young and drop dead gorgeous!

I've officially added attend PS GTG to my bucket list!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay I'm finally ready to post pics.
Several people already have pics of them posted here so I'm just going to post theirs (Madelise excepted since she, like me, opted out) but I need permission from the following people:

Kroshka and Mr. Kroshka
Mr and Ms Gilberson from GIA
Bebe
Dave Atlas
Debby Wexler
Forte Kitty
Gypsy
Michele Sigler
Cehrabehra
Lieve Peeters

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I'm fine with it as long as i'm not flashing anyone. ;))

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear621 said:
YT|1370302316|3458475 said:

Well that's good! I wasn't sure if I scared you off after the first hour. Apparently my online persona is much calmer ;)) then me in RL. :lol: :lol: However for that particular picture I can take no credit. That was my friend being the enabler.

Regardless you are beautiful YT so glad to have met you though we didn't talk long. Hopefully you can give me some styling tips because both nights your dresses were smokin' hot!

and it is only 1 year!!!!!! Geez you hit 30 and all the sudden 1 year turns into 10!!!

Haha true. Your online persona and your real life persona are different! For sure! But not in a bad way! I feel like I'm calmer in real life :) or maybe not :)

And thanks for the compliment on the dresses! How about next year, we both come early and we can go shopping together and find you a fabulous dress!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And away we gooooo.
If I get any names wrong please don't kill me, just correct me.

Catmom, Miraclesrule and Skippy

Athenaworth and MissDebby

Then, ForteKitty said, "Me Too! Me Too! :D

dsc_1526.png

dsc_1799.png

dsc_1801.png

dsc_1803.png

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1370306417|3458512 said:
Several people already have pics of them posted here so I'm just going to post theirs (Madelise excepted since she, like me, opted out) but I need permission from the following people:
Why not? about 5 yrs ago I saw your pic posted with a bunch of beautiful women.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1370308521|3458532 said:
kenny|1370306417|3458512 said:
Why not? about 5 yrs ago I saw your pic posted with a bunch of beautiful women.
I vary. :lol:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny... :wavey: I don't know what your day job is but I'm almost certain if it's not photography you missed your calling... Your pictures are awesome... I want mine to look like that.. it helps you were shooting pictures of beautiful people, but the results are so clear and flawless!!!! I so wish you had brought your macro lense... ooooooh the pictures that would have been posted here!!!!!

I say next year you set up appointments.. I'll sign up and pay the fees!!!! :appl: :appl:

Loved having the opportunity to meet you and see your box of beautifulness!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results