shape
carat
color
clarity

Provence Gems... I am so frustrated. Help!

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
I finally heard from Flora. She is still ill. I asked if there was someone else I could work with to get this resolved. It’s been 3 weeks since I received my package and I can’t wear any of the three pieces. I am truly so disappointed by all of this.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
I finally heard from Flora. She is still ill. I asked if there was someone else I could work with to get this resolved. It’s been 3 weeks since I received my package and I can’t wear any of the three pieces. I am truly so disappointed by all of this.
I’m not saying she’s not ill, but I am saying on Reddit in the Moissanite forum, other people are getting quotes and projects from/with her.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I haven’t come back over here in the last few days but I didn’t forget about you...even though I have never bought anything from them or used Flora. Randomly, Provence was next to Starsgem at the Hong Kong trade show last week. They gave the new sales manager my name and he sent me a message over the weekend on Reddit. I agreed to show him the CAD links but said he was not allowed to contact anyone directly or I would have him banned. He said he was genuinely trying to improve the situation there so I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I told him he was not to contact people on the thread either for jewelry that was done in the past, with the exception of your situation. I told him he should make it right and refund all your money. I did not get a response after I sent that on Saturday. Are you on reddit? I can give you his user name. I really think you should go around Flora at this point. She is responding to people so I don’t know if she is still ill or not. I just want to get this fixed and it bugs me that they are not addressing it. He wanted to know if I knew a US jeweler to handle repairs but I think it is better that they work it out with pricing as the ones I know will charge regular retail prices. He may just not know your specific case if he is new but it is worth the extra poke to get them to move in the right direction.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Oh of course, I thought it was important to share! I am not on Reddit though, but I will try to join later today after work.
I’m not saying she’s not ill, but I am saying on Reddit in the Moissanite forum, other people are getting quotes and projects from/with her.

Thank you so very much for this info. I truly feel sick to my stomach. I asked her yesterday to please put me in contact with her manager since she is ill and I don’t want to bother her but this isn’t ok, it’s been three weeks since I received my package and not one of the three pieces of jewerly I purchased are wearable and she ignored me again after reading my message. Wow. Thanks again for taking the time to let me know this.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
I haven’t come back over here in the last few days but I didn’t forget about you...even though I have never bought anything from them or used Flora. Randomly, Provence was next to Starsgem at the Hong Kong trade show last week. They gave the new sales manager my name and he sent me a message over the weekend on Reddit. I agreed to show him the CAD links but said he was not allowed to contact anyone directly or I would have him banned. He said he was genuinely trying to improve the situation there so I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I told him he was not to contact people on the thread either for jewelry that was done in the past, with the exception of your situation. I told him he should make it right and refund all your money. I did not get a response after I sent that on Saturday. Are you on reddit? I can give you his user name. I really think you should go around Flora at this point. She is responding to people so I don’t know if she is still ill or not. I just want to get this fixed and it bugs me that they are not addressing it. He wanted to know if I knew a US jeweler to handle repairs but I think it is better that they work it out with pricing as the ones I know will charge regular retail prices. He may just not know your specific case if he is new but it is worth the extra poke to get them to move in the right direction.

thank you so very much for this and for your thoughts and concern. I feel so overwhelmed by this and I feel sick to my stomach by this. I guess I am naive but I didn’t see this coming. I had already made my order when another lady shared her awful experience. She never responded when I asked for an update. I am not on reddit, I don’t understand how it works but it’s looking like I need to be. Wow, just wow. . Thank you again for your help with this!! I definitely want to speak to this man. I don’t know if I should file a complaint with Alibaba now and also with Provence or what my next step should be. Flora clearly has zero desire or honest interest in resolving this for me, that’s abundantly clear now.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
I feel sick to my stomach. I had been in a bad car accident and had purchased these pieces as a present to myself after my third spine surgery. I was so excited. I know it’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of life but I am so disappointed. And I know people who have had great experiences so I wasn’t expecting all of this. Live and learn I guess.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so very much for this info. I truly feel sick to my stomach. I asked her yesterday to please put me in contact with her manager since she is ill and I don’t want to bother her but this isn’t ok, it’s been three weeks since I received my package and not one of the three pieces of jewerly I purchased are wearable and she ignored me again after reading my message. Wow. Thanks again for taking the time to let me know this.

is there a specific chat room I should look for on reddit regarding jewerly and all of this? I have no idea how to use it. I am assuming it’s user friendly and instinctive. Hoping so!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
is there a specific chat room I should look for on reddit regarding jewerly and all of this? I have no idea how to use it. I am assuming it’s user friendly and instinctive. Hoping so!
Once you log into Reddit, search for the subreddit Moissanite. It’s not too hard to navigate.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
thank you!

Do you know if PM’s can be sent on here??? Oh and thanks, I signed up over on reddit. Read a disturbing post as my intro to it, lol. It’s just been one of those days I guess.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Do you know if PM’s can be sent on here??? Oh and thanks, I signed up over on reddit. Read a disturbing post as my intro to it, lol. It’s just been one of those days I guess.
I am mostly in the moissanite subreddit but you can PM me at u/angelwaye. I wish PS had a way to talk privately but there isn’t and I am not allowed to put an email here either unfortunately.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I will do that. Thank you, you have been very kind. I appreciate it. I just created an account over there. Will send you a message right now.

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I will do that. Thank you, you have been very kind. I appreciate it. I just created an account over there. Will send you a message right now.

I have been watching this thread on PriceScope and I am really glad that you registered on Reddit where you can send private messages.

I have not yet seen your post there about your very negative experience with Provence, and as I said earlier, it's hard to post a negative review, but I think it's important. Hopefully, it will help you to get a refund and return your items, and it will help others to read about your experience, which was extremely negative.

You'll also be able to PM people on Reddit and I'm hopeful you'll get resolution.

Hang in there, because hopefully it will be worth it for you.

I don't post on the moissanite sub too often, but my username on Reddit is u/onlineshopper11 and you have my support as you move forward.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
I have been watching this thread on PriceScope and I am really glad that you registered on Reddit where you can send private messages.

I have not yet seen your post there about your very negative experience with Provence, and as I said earlier, it's hard to post a negative review, but I think it's important. Hopefully, it will help you to get a refund and return your items, and it will help others to read about your experience, which was extremely negative.

You'll also be able to PM people on Reddit and I'm hopeful you'll get resolution.

Hang in there, because hopefully it will be worth it for you.

I don't post on the moissanite sub too often, but my username on Reddit is u/onlineshopper11 and you have my support as you move forward.

thank you very much!!!! I will PM you over there!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Any updates? I've been following your saga and my heart goes out to you!

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Any updates? I've been following your saga and my heart goes out to you!

oh gosh, thank you so very much. There hasn’t been any good news, that’s for sure. I reached out to the manager at Provence who wrote me back that they can’t accept returns and that he will have Flora reach out to me on Monday to get this fixed. Uhm, what makes him think she will? She ghosted me for weeks while taking other orders from people. And, just as I feared, she has yet to reach out to me and it’s been nearly a week since he said that. Soooo I think I will email him and ask him to please just help me himself if he cares about customer service like he says. I am beyond frustrated and it’s looking like I am out over $1500 dollars as well. I will keep you updated when I have more to share. Thanks for your concern and support, I really appreciate it!!!!

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Hi there! I just wanted to post a quick update on my saga with Provence Gems. After I posted on here and on Reddit and got a hold of the new manager over at Provence and shared my story, Flora suddenly appeared again. She asked me to see how much it would cost to get the earrings fixed and my bracelet and they sent me new little round stones for my ring. I have a family friend who is a jeweler who is fixing my bracelet and completely reset my stones for the earrings. Provence sent me back the exact amount I was being charged by the family friend to fix it all. It was really quite cheap, I got a good deal I am sure because he is close to my family but that’s good, my goal is not to gauge anyone, just to get this stuff wearable and move on, finally! Flora mailed the tiny stones to my old address, she has the new updated one but accidentally sent it to the old one, 45 minutes away and so if I want those little stones to replace the gray ones in my ring I need to drive over to get them. I may just toss the damn thing at this point, it’s like a Greek tragedy, lol. Anyway, that’s my update. I felt it was fair to let everyone know what Provence did to try to make things better in the end but considering I ordered this all in June, it’s a little too late but I do appreciate them trying to at least make things a bit better. Onward and upward as they say. Thank you all for your support and suggestions, I can’t tell you how much I have appreciated it! Xx

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
Hi there! I just wanted to post a quick update on my saga with Provence Gems. After I posted on here and on Reddit and got a hold of the new manager over at Provence and shared my story, Flora suddenly appeared again. She asked me to see how much it would cost to get the earrings fixed and my bracelet and they sent me new little round stones for my ring. I have a family friend who is a jeweler who is fixing my bracelet and completely reset my stones for the earrings. Provence sent me back the exact amount I was being charged by the family friend to fix it all. It was really quite cheap, I got a good deal I am sure because he is close to my family but that’s good, my goal is not to gauge anyone, just to get this stuff wearable and move on, finally! Flora mailed the tiny stones to my old address, she has the new updated one but accidentally sent it to the old one, 45 minutes away and so if I want those little stones to replace the gray ones in my ring I need to drive over to get them. I may just toss the damn thing at this point, it’s like a Greek tragedy, lol. Anyway, that’s my update. I felt it was fair to let everyone know what Provence did to try to make things better in the end but considering I ordered this all in June, it’s a little too late but I do appreciate them trying to at least make things a bit better. Onward and upward as they say. Thank you all for your support and suggestions, I can’t tell you how much I have appreciated it! Xx

It's great to read that you did get some remedy, and I appreciate your posting this update. What an ordeal for you! I'm glad Flora reappeared. It's too bad you had to go through so many hopes for that to happen, so I appreciate your posting all of your experience.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
It's great to read that you did get some remedy, and I appreciate your posting this update. What an ordeal for you! I'm glad Flora reappeared. It's too bad you had to go through so many hopes for that to happen, so I appreciate your posting all of your experience.

Thank you! It was quite the ordeal!!! And yes, I am very glad Flora reappeared! Not sure what’s been going on over there but she seems better so I am glad, I always thought she was quite nice and helpful so hopefully they get back on track. What a mess though!! Wow! And thanks again

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results