shape
carat
color
clarity

Proud to introduce my Maytal Hannah E-Ring Anniversary Reset!

AM72

Rough_Rock
Trade
This is absolutely gorgeous! Such a beautiful design and still so unique while keeping the halo look you loved so much. I can’t get over how much bigger your diamond looks just in the main halo alone, without even factoring in the amazing side stones!

Thank you! “Unique” was important to me bc if you think back almost 20 years ago, halo designs were few and far between. When I designed the original, the jeweler had a hard time understanding my desires. Thankfully, Maytal got it 100%! I did discuss eliminating the halo and doing something TOTALLY different but in the end, the halo was just too important to me to give up!

AM72

Rough_Rock
Trade
Your remodel is a stunner! :kiss2: your cushion in your new setting even looks a different shape, more square! Isn't amazing how putting a new dress on a stone can completely change how it performs. Congratulations on your anniversary and your gorgeous remodel!

I totally agree! And I actually asked for that! I love the gentleness of the curve in a cushion but I did want the squareness SLIGHTLY more noticeable! It’s perfect ❤️

AM72

Rough_Rock
Trade
Amazing transformation! And another perfect example of how finding a jeweller with fantastic vision & amazing, precise execution is literally worth their weight in gold.

It is gorgeous & looks stunning on you. Congratulations!

It’s so true, thank goodness I found Maytal. Thank you so much!

Lara Abi

Rough_Rock
First off let me say thanks to everyone here who posts and shares their beautiful pieces, their thoughtful reviews and their expertise. I would never have found Maytal Hannah without you and I’m so happy I did! As a looong time PS stalker, this is my first post because this is the first time I had something truly amazing to share with you all!

Engaged 17 years ago, married for over 15, my original E-Ring was my pride and joy. I designed it probably 18 years ago and my now husband worked incredibly hard on making that dream a reality along with our jeweler in the New York City diamond district. At the time, it was an unusual setting and it was beautiful but I did have a feeling in the back of my mind that the expertise in the setting just wasn’t there. Although my 2 carat cushion cut was a beautiful stone, I never felt like the setting did it justice. I asked my husband for a reset for our 15 year wedding anniversary back in December in order to add two side zones that represent our two sons. I couldn’t give up my halo because it was the thing I loved most about my ring way back when.

Having moved across the country a few years ago I was very nervous to be searching for a new jeweler with no personal referrals or recommendations but after a solid search here on pricescope I found Maytal. Her design and craftsmanship as well as her sweet and patient disposition is nothing short of miraculous especially in today’s day and age when customer service can feel so hard to find. We worked closely together to design my dream setting that included two beautiful trapezoids as well as my precious halo. Over many text messages, emails, phone calls and even an in person visit what she created is truly spectacular. As you’ll see from the photographs my new setting absolutely glows especially when compared to my old setting. It really shows that when you’re working with the right people it can make an enormous difference in what turns out in the end.

What more can I say? I can’t recommend Maytal enough and I’m truly grateful to have found her and been able to work with her to make my dream ring a reality. I was incredibly lucky to live so close, but I know she’s done pieces for people far and wide and if you search her name here on PS you’ll find all of the same recommendations that I did when I was first looking. I’ll be posting this in other areas of PS and also hope to start a whole new thread for anyone to show off their MH masterpieces, so if you’re one of them, keep a look out! Thanks so much for reading and letting me share my happiness (and obsession!) Now stay tuned for a SLEW of pics to show her off! 3CBE7B41-AC59-4076-A7CC-E4EFB193A132.jpeg 8DA42726-13F2-42C8-A4E2-44F7F1426282.jpeg F2AB4E33-A92C-4CA3-8309-9AC6E0975E51.jpeg 8819B9D8-7ACD-47FC-8FDE-AE22B979E25D.jpeg 4BCA266F-775A-415F-BF1E-7A0D1E72EF3C.jpeg 9697A2AF-6549-4358-91D5-88B9E35CC139.jpeg 943FFA8F-7728-43C7-A96C-52EACC19338A.jpeg 790898F2-5178-4F4F-80E0-C989299D31DB.jpeg E60E96BD-5D14-4043-B2E1-722E39D7F490.jpeg 5D20298F-7423-4B4E-803E-C8EE15E42A01.jpeg 025D78EF-2AFD-48C1-AAB6-BC22F8F73882.jpeg DBFE65F6-0FB5-4D57-AB4E-6E25B3CCF4DC.jpeg

Beautiful!

AM72

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oh my!! The new setting showcases your gorgeous cushion beautifully, you nailed the proportions. Congratulations!

I can’t take any credit for the perfect proportions, that’s one of Maytal’s gifts. She just gets it instinctively. Thank you so much!

AM72

Rough_Rock
Trade
Another stunning reset on PS. Makes me want to reset my cushion cut diamond... again! :roll:

Uh-oh! LOL I think this may be my one and done reset. I can’t imagine it getting any better. Now if we’re talking a new eternity band for 20 years...that’s another story!

AM72

Rough_Rock
Trade
Completely agree with @LoveMeDo and @GeorgieQ, the new setting is transformative! It really plays up all the best qualities of the cushion, it's almost hard to believe it's the same stone! Enjoy the new beauty, and here's to many more years of health and happiness with your DH!

It was hard for me to believe at first sight too! In fact when Maytal took my stone out of its original setting and sent me pics of it alone and with the traps I was stunned with how big and perfect it was. It’s true beauty seemed almost hidden in the old setting. Here, check this out! 82A82C9A-0AA9-49FA-883C-00C566FDF759.png

AM72

Rough_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous reset! Maytal always does beautiful work!
Thank you! She really IS so talented, creative, detail-oriented and above all, sweet and patient!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love these before and after pictures, it doesn't look like it would be the same stone. I also love how it spans on you entire finger, what a beauty, enjoy it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks wonderful! A fabulous improvement. Congratulations on both your anniversary and your stunning new ring!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maytal’s work is clearly excellent. Congratulations! It’s beautiful on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results