color
clarity

Proposal date discovered

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Amber St. Clare|1305062207|2917740 said:
Guilty Pleasure|1304292051|2909475 said:
Your friends suck.

I totally agree. How immature and thoughtless. I hope you aren't thinking of asking these friends of being in your bridal party.
I agree that what they did was very thoughtless but the friend who told me was honest enough to speak to my boyfriend about what happened. I think it was pretty mature on her part to apologize to him for ruining it and to offer to make it right. My boyfriend has since decided on a new proposal idea so no real harm done. I try my best to not hold grudges and I have known this friend since we were little. She has been there for me during the best and worst times of my life and I cant imagine not having her as a bridesmaid. My boyfriend even suggested we make red wine our signature drink for wedding as an inside joke! I guess my boyfriend and I are the same way in some respects we find it hard to stay mad long..

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You're going to be SO happy and excited that you won't need to focus on faking surprise or anything. I am sure that you, while surrounded by all your friends and family, will find no issue channeling true and genuine emotion.

I would kill my friends. Seriously, esp. after all the hard work he put into planning this out. He is obviously really thoughtful. I would explain to your friends to keep it SHUT and I wouldn't tell him, could you imagine how CRUSHED he would be? Plus, I am sure that could cause some issues btwn your girlfriends and FI to be. :)

Congrats doll, SO excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures!!! :) try to not dwell on it or think about it too much and enjoy the last few months you have before you are engaged!!!!!!!! :)

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You're going to be SO happy and excited that you won't need to focus on faking surprise or anything. I am sure that you, while surrounded by all your friends and family, will find no issue channeling true and genuine emotion.

I would kill my friends. Seriously, esp. after all the hard work he put into planning this out. He is obviously really thoughtful. I would explain to your friends to keep it SHUT and I wouldn't tell him, could you imagine how CRUSHED he would be? Plus, I am sure that could cause some issues btwn your girlfriends and FI to be. :)

Congrats doll, SO excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures!!! :) try to not dwell on it or think about it too much and enjoy the last few months you have before you are engaged!!!!!!!! :)

gummy-bear

Shiny_Rock
This is totally off topic but I LOVE your profile picture.

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Strawdermangrl|1305789017|2925520 said:

Hi Strawdermangrl- I actually didnt have to tell him because my friend told him all about it. I know he is planning something different now so the surpise isnt ruined. Lucky for me that hes out of state so he doesnt meet my friends much and that hes gotten over being mad with them. I am super excited for the proposal and I cant wait to share hand pics :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results