Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

proportions??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

therese

Rough_Rock
hi everyone!! i just asked this question in my picture thread, but i thought i would make a new thread just in case...
ok so here goes my neurotic goofiness...well i was just looking for some perspective on the overall shape of my ring with the halo surrounding the pear.... i really wanted the halo to emphasize the pear shape... i guess what i''m trying to ask is if anyone thinks the halo makes the overall shape look too plump or does it keep the pear shape in tact? i think i''m just being goofy or maybe fishing for reassurance...lol
but either way i would really appreciate some insight!... thanks so much again; i said it in the other thread, but i''ll say it again- everyone here is so sweet and nice and encouraging... i love it!!!

theresepear7.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s perfect! Most people seem to like "plumper" pears, myself included. I think the setting emphasizes what a great shape your stone has! It''s so easy to second-guess your choices around here, but you really have a stunning ring!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i love it therese. i think plump pears look best - much more sensual and tactile. and i love your setting.

don''t change a thing! enjoy!

:)

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 1:45:27 AM
Author: Kelli
I think it''s perfect! Most people seem to like ''plumper'' pears, myself included. I think the setting emphasizes what a great shape your stone has! It''s so easy to second-guess your choices around here, but you really have a stunning ring!

ditto this. I love the plumper look. It looks great! Enjoy it!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love, LOVE your halo! Wouldn''t change a thing!!!! Usually I don''t care for the pear shape, EXCEPT when its in a halo. Don''t ask. LOL. I think it is simply GORGEOUS

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think your pear is gorgeous and the halo enhances it beautifully. Just enjoy your gorgeous ring

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a pear owner and lover, and I think yours looks perfect the way it is!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I don''t even tend to like pears - and I think yours is STUNNING! That halo compliments it perfectly.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it holds the pear shape beautifully! Not to worry
. I''m a pear wearer tooo! Love them

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I think your setting is absolutely beautiful for your stone and it looks so lovely on your hand!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2009 5:56:39 AM
Author: atroop711

Date: 3/26/2009 1:45:27 AM
Author: Kelli
I think it''s perfect! Most people seem to like ''plumper'' pears, myself included. I think the setting emphasizes what a great shape your stone has! It''s so easy to second-guess your choices around here, but you really have a stunning ring!

ditto this. I love the plumper look. It looks great! Enjoy it!
tritto! I think it looks amazing,, I think of pears is a raindrop of AMAZING sparkly...

ATROOP love your avatar... cute. cute .cute

vgirl17

Shiny_Rock
I agree :) I think it''s a perfect pear! I love the dainty look of it and the halo is just the right size

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.