shape
carat
color
clarity

proportions??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

therese

Rough_Rock
hi everyone!! i just asked this question in my picture thread, but i thought i would make a new thread just in case...
ok so here goes my neurotic goofiness...well i was just looking for some perspective on the overall shape of my ring with the halo surrounding the pear.... i really wanted the halo to emphasize the pear shape... i guess what i''m trying to ask is if anyone thinks the halo makes the overall shape look too plump or does it keep the pear shape in tact? i think i''m just being goofy or maybe fishing for reassurance...lol
26.gif
but either way i would really appreciate some insight!... thanks so much again; i said it in the other thread, but i''ll say it again- everyone here is so sweet and nice and encouraging... i love it!!!
35.gif

theresepear7.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s perfect! Most people seem to like "plumper" pears, myself included. I think the setting emphasizes what a great shape your stone has! It''s so easy to second-guess your choices around here, but you really have a stunning ring!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i love it therese. i think plump pears look best - much more sensual and tactile. and i love your setting.

don''t change a thing! enjoy!

:)

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 1:45:27 AM
Author: Kelli
I think it''s perfect! Most people seem to like ''plumper'' pears, myself included. I think the setting emphasizes what a great shape your stone has! It''s so easy to second-guess your choices around here, but you really have a stunning ring!

ditto this. I love the plumper look. It looks great! Enjoy it!
35.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love, LOVE your halo! Wouldn''t change a thing!!!! Usually I don''t care for the pear shape, EXCEPT when its in a halo. Don''t ask. LOL. I think it is simply GORGEOUS
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think your pear is gorgeous and the halo enhances it beautifully. Just enjoy your gorgeous ring
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a pear owner and lover, and I think yours looks perfect the way it is!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I don''t even tend to like pears - and I think yours is STUNNING! That halo compliments it perfectly.
1.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it holds the pear shape beautifully! Not to worry
1.gif
. I''m a pear wearer tooo! Love them
30.gif

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
I love pears, yours is gorgeous and the halo definitely gives it OOMPH!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I think your setting is absolutely beautiful for your stone and it looks so lovely on your hand!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2009 5:56:39 AM
Author: atroop711

Date: 3/26/2009 1:45:27 AM
Author: Kelli
I think it''s perfect! Most people seem to like ''plumper'' pears, myself included. I think the setting emphasizes what a great shape your stone has! It''s so easy to second-guess your choices around here, but you really have a stunning ring!

ditto this. I love the plumper look. It looks great! Enjoy it!
35.gif
tritto! I think it looks amazing,, I think of pears is a raindrop of AMAZING sparkly...

ATROOP love your avatar... cute. cute .cute

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
I agree :) I think it''s a perfect pear! I love the dainty look of it and the halo is just the right size
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and perfect! Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results