shape
carat
color
clarity

Project with Ouros: 3 or 5 stone DBTY bracelet?

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
So I decided I have way too many rings and it's time to have a bracelet of some sort! As much as I'd love a tennis bracelet, it a bit beyond my budget (even thought Ouros has some amazingly priced items). I've been curious about Vijay's OEC stones so I got him to quote me on a DBTY style bracelet. The cost between a 3-stone and 5-stone bracelet isn't much (less than $100 but any saving is a good saving), but it's a 6-inch bracelet so I'm not sure it's worth putting 5 stones on anyway? Does anyone have a 5-stone DBTY bracelet?

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @monipod I have a 6.5 inch dbty bracelet with 7 stones that are 14 points. What size are the stones you are going to use?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5 stones, 3 stones will fall to the underside and you will be frustrated.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
5 stones, 3 stones will fall to the underside and you will be frustrated.

Thanks. So the balance of 5 will keep the bracelet from turning around so much?

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I feel like 5 will be more evenly spaced out with a 6.5 inch wrist. They may be around 1 inch apart. Instead of having 3 which are probably 1.5-2 inches apart. On the wrist you may only see 1 at a time with the 3. With the 5 you may be able to see up to 3 at a time.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I think they must be around .1ct at 3mm across? Not big stones at all.

That sounds beautiful. I would go with 5. The bracelet will shift around on your wrist all the time. You will see more sparkle at any given moment with 5. In my opinion the $100 would be well worth it. I hope you will come back and share pictures of your bracelet. I have a dbty necklace on my wish list.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
For $100 difference, definitely go with 5 stones, there will be more to see/please the eye.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all! I'm now back to pondering if I should just put the money aside for a 2ct tennis bracelet instead later in the year :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results