Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Project with Ouros: 3 or 5 stone DBTY bracelet?

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
So I decided I have way too many rings and it's time to have a bracelet of some sort! As much as I'd love a tennis bracelet, it a bit beyond my budget (even thought Ouros has some amazingly priced items). I've been curious about Vijay's OEC stones so I got him to quote me on a DBTY style bracelet. The cost between a 3-stone and 5-stone bracelet isn't much (less than $100 but any saving is a good saving), but it's a 6-inch bracelet so I'm not sure it's worth putting 5 stones on anyway? Does anyone have a 5-stone DBTY bracelet?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5 stones, 3 stones will fall to the underside and you will be frustrated.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I feel like 5 will be more evenly spaced out with a 6.5 inch wrist. They may be around 1 inch apart. Instead of having 3 which are probably 1.5-2 inches apart. On the wrist you may only see 1 at a time with the 3. With the 5 you may be able to see up to 3 at a time.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I think they must be around .1ct at 3mm across? Not big stones at all.

That sounds beautiful. I would go with 5. The bracelet will shift around on your wrist all the time. You will see more sparkle at any given moment with 5. In my opinion the $100 would be well worth it. I hope you will come back and share pictures of your bracelet. I have a dbty necklace on my wish list.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.