shape
carat
color
clarity

Project 2010

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 10:16:42 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Congratulations on the beautiful new ring and bracelet
36.gif
!
They would keep me happy until 2010 (or at least 2009).
Thanks. Yep. I figured that 2010 was pretty good. I wonder if he was regretting saying 2010 since I agreed so easily. :)

Actually, we have lots of things that come ahead of my new ring. We moved into a new house a couple of years ago and we need furniture, landscaping and my husband will probably need a new car in a couple of years since his is getting old. So, it might be later than 2010.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 9:43:41 AM
Author: widget
AF...I found this picture on their website. Aren''t these versions of ''Flowing Lines'' settings? I can''t tell ....are those clusters of teeny diamonds on the shank, or little marquises?

And BTW..when you were there, did you see any examples of their fine opals? (I love opals..)

widget
Yes, this is the triple one I think. It has the two bands and little diamonds in the middle too.
I didn''t look at their opals. I barely got past the diamonds at all. I did see some emeralds. They have a gorgeous cushion cut emerald ring of about 2 or 3 carats I think. It was the most gorgeous colored emerald I have ever seen and it was set in the single flowing lines setting which was a really nice combination but there was a big ''crack'' down the middle of it and I know inclusions don''t mean the same as they do in diamonds but it would have really bugged me. Too bad because it was really pretty. Interestingly, it was there a year ago when we were there so I guess noone else could get past it either.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results