shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro-pics (slideshow)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally, you were a beautiful bride. And your FI is HOTTT!!

ok, I could make a ridiculously long list but lets make it easier on everyone: I. Loved. EVERYTHING. The bouquet, the venues, the decor, the hair, the dress, the church...oh, there I go with the list.

Everything looks amazing. Comgratulations Ally
36.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
wow Ally!
so, I hadn''t realized you guys had gotten married- well, I did...but it wasn''t until this am that I realized you guys had initially decided to hold off on the wedding.
I went in your old posts, and read the thread announcing the wedding and how it all went!
a) congratulations!
b) you and your dh looked absolutely beautiful!
c) in all of ps, this is probably the story i found myself related to the most. (we planned our wedding 3 months before, from across the country *from Calgary we flew to New Brunswick ha ha)
d) i am soooo happy the outcome this all took. and especially for the pictures, because MAN when i read that thread i was fuming FOR you! ha ha

princesss

Ideal_Rock
ALLY! It''s beautiful! I was finally able to watch it, and I just adore it. You two look so happy, and it''s really really heartwarming to see those moments captured of just the two of you - the ones where it looks like everybody else has faded away and its just you two in the world. Wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results