shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro-pics (slideshow)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone,

After quite a lengthy battle with the photographer, we managed to get the slideshow change (mind you there were only 3 pictures that they agreed to change). I''m much happier with the slideshow, and will be purchasing the CD so that I can make my own albums online.

There''s music with the slideshow:

http://www.phototerra.com/slide_shows/AM/index.html

(I hope the link works). I''m really happy to be able to share with all of you, who have been with me through everything.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Ally-
They are gorgeous. You made for an absoultely BEAUTIFUL bride!!!!! I'm glad they were willing to change the slideshow!!! Congratulations, and an even bigger congratulations because of all of the things you went through to marry DH! I respect the hell out of you, Ally. You are an amazing woman.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your slideshow is wonderful! You were such a beautiful bride and the wedding was just lovely.

I know you guys have been through alot to get to this point; I wish you nothing but happiness.

Thanks for sharing your pics with us!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Ally, your pics are just beautiful. You are a stunning stunning bride. Congrats!!!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
glad it turned out well for you!

those are lovely pictures and your one stunning bride! uhm, i actually liked those profile shots that you showed your teeth - it just screams "happiness"!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous couple! Congrats to you and hubby! I''m glad that you were able to work things out with the photogs. Mine was kinda a PITA too, but I loved the pics so I put up with it.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Ally, I''m so sorry for unexpected stress of your photographer. The photos are really lovely. I think once you get the CD and can do as you wish with them you''ll be very pleased. You look gorgeous by the way.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally....

...they are so beautiful, they brought tears to my eyes...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
They turned out beautifully! I really love the shot of you with your veil on the stairs! And I''m glad they changed the slideshow for you!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I am so in love with your photos!!
30.gif
You and your DH are so freaking cute! I especially love the photo where you are signing the marriage license and your DH and your mom are having a moment in the background, so cute!

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock

absolutely beautiful pictures...

i especially love the picture of you signing your certificate and your husband and mother are having a sweet moment in the background, very touching.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful pictures! Big congrats to you both! :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, your photos are absolutely beautiful!! Congrats again.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW ally your picutres turned out stunning you looked beautiful and you can really see the emotion - how lovely does everything look :)

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
They look beautiful, Ally. Your husband looks so happy!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
What great pictures, the ones on the water came out absolutely amazing!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Ally, those photos were really beautiful. Truly beautiful. I loved the ones of you smiling really big - so gorgeous. And your shoes! Which shoes are those? I love them!!

The music was a great choice, and all the photos made a beautiful story. I''m so glad you''re happy with the slideshow. I think your photographer did a great job.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh, wedded bliss. You both look very much in love. New hubby is quite handsome, and of course, you were a fabulously beautiful bride
30.gif

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Ally, your pictures are stunning! I love the ones out on the dock/pier on the water and also the ones of you throwing your bouquet. Your smile and happiness just glow! I wish you both nothing but the best!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Loved this slideshow!!! It was beautiful and you looked absolutely stunning!! Thank you for sharing.

Congratulations!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Ally you looked stunning! Best wishes for a happy marriage!
1.gif

Oh yeah, and your shoes are killer!!! What are they??

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Ally!

Everything looks beautiful! And you look stunning! Very nice!

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Ally, your pics are gorgeous!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Ally, I simply cannot imagine there being a photo you were unhappy with, because all of these are simply beautiful!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Ally! Your pictures are beautiful and so are you! Best wishes for a wonderful life together!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just stunning Ally...thanks for sharing, those were neat to see!

ozsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Wow... you are absloutely gorgeous- the two of you! It is clear how in love you both are. I love your photographs, your slideshow really tells a true story of your day from begining to end. Congratulations Ally!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ally!
I was just thinking of you today, and came across this thread!

Your pictures are gorgeous. There is something so real about them. Your photog did a great job.
I hope you are surviving residency ok. There is a light at the end of the long residency tunnel
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding, and you both looked absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing! Best of luck for your residency.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results