shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Sarin Report

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJ1

Rough_Rock
I''ve posted these specs before and now have Sarin numbers as well. Opinions please. I''m a little concerned with the 8.5% crown height having not personally seen the diamond. Thoughts...

GIA Cert
1.23CT
VS1
F
6.14 x 6.09 x 4.13
Depth 67.8
Table 68
Girdle Medium to Slightly thick
Cullet None
Polish Excellent
Symmetry very good
Fluorescence None

Sarin:
Girdle 1.7%
Table 4.28 x 4.35 x 4.42 72.6
Crown ang. 37.6 x 33.4 x 40.4
Crown height .51 .60 .53 8.5%
Pavillion Angle 57.7 57.1 58.1
Pavillion Dep. 3.47 3.46 3.48 57.5%

What do all these numbers mean? I''ll let my eyes ultimately decide but having not seen the stone, what do you experts think?
rolleyes.gif

Thanks CJ-

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Sarin numbers look good (see 'btw' below), but there is one thing I do not get: is it true that the Sarin Report turned out 72% table instead of the 67.8% on the cert - or I am not reading the post right.... Also, the total depth implied by Sarin is 68% - which just happens to be the table measurement in the previous set of numbers.

If the above are not wrong, these could be two different stones
6.gif

BTW: you could use the notes on THIS page to evaluate the Sarin results by comparison.

CJ1

Rough_Rock
I wondered that myself... I have heard that it is not unusual for Sarin numbers to be different than Cert numbers. 4% is a little disconcerting, however. All other numbers jive as far as measurements are concerned. A little more investigation is required I think...
Thanks-
CJ-

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results