shape
carat
color
clarity

princess or radiant with trillions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SYR

Rough_Rock
I need help. I have always wanted a setting with a trillion on each side. I originally thought the ones I see everywhere were with a princess cut but now I am thinking they may be radiants. Anyhow I am looking at upgrading my center stone and I would like advice. I would love to get a rectangular radiant but I have heard conflicting opinions about the radiant. The major concern being that they are not worth as much as a princess and that they are less desireable. My question is what looks better with a trillion on each side a princess cut or a radiant. Any pictures would be appreciated.

moosewendy

Rough_Rock
"looks better" is a pesonal choice. The radiant was developed for the rectangular shape, the princess for a square, but that does not mean either is better, though I personally prefer the radiant. You should look at both in real life, and decide which you prefer. For what its worth, the type of brilliance a trillion has is a closer match with a radiant than a princess.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results