shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Megan gets her sapphire

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love everything about this ring, especially the colour changes. How mesmerising!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for commenting! I've had a really bad day today. I was a victim of a hate crime today. And though it could have been SO much worse, I'm still left crying and having to clean up and fix all the damage. Re-reading this thread has made me smile. I needed more than you know.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for commenting! I've had a really bad day today. I was a victim of a hate crime today. And though it could have been SO much worse, I'm still left crying and having to clean up and fix all the damage. Re-reading this thread has made me smile. I needed more than you know.

Oh, my goodness! I’m so sorry to hear that!

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful! Huge congrats!!

I am so sorry you were on the receiving end of such a horrific act. As one of your middle Georgia subjects, where in your fine fiefdom did something so awful occur?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s absolutely beautiful :love:

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful! Huge congrats!!

I am so sorry you were on the receiving end of such a horrific act. As one of your middle Georgia subjects, where in your fine fiefdom did something so awful occur?

At my event venue because someone apparently did not want that kind of business at the site. It was formerly a worship venue. Thanks for asking. I'm much better today and am truly grateful it wasn't much worse.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results