shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess engagement ring

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It arrived..
And it`s hard to understand but in reality all these prongs look so tiny...
It seems like a rather non-photogenic but very-very cute in realiy.
I really like it more than traditional v-shaped prongs..
Ok, BGD, I`m rather satisfied)
IMG_1208-27-08-18-16-52.JPG
Grust I’m soooo happy it came out the way you like! I agree the photos were deceiving! The prongs are tiny and look beautiful! The ring is absolutely beautiful!!! Happy Engagement!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It arrived..
And it`s hard to understand but in reality all these prongs look so tiny...
It seems like a rather non-photogenic but very-very cute in realiy.
I really like it more than traditional v-shaped prongs..
Ok, BGD, I`m rather satisfied)
IMG_1208-27-08-18-16-52.JPG
I'm so glad they are better in person! Yay!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks stunning!!! So happy that it arrived in time. Good luck with the proposal! Please come back with handshots after she says YES with that gorgeous ring! :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!!!! The very magnified photos can be scary sometimes. I'm so glad it's arrived and that you are happy.

Grust

Rough_Rock
Thank you, guys!
Most probably it`s a very novice-style question - when I look at it with absolutely naked eye mostly from the side, I can see black parts inside of the stone (pictures attached) - Is it due to light leakage?
inclusions.jpg
I looked at it through the microscope: I can see BGD inscription in extremely small print mentioned in the AGS report and the only crystal inclusion also mentioned in AGS. Nothing else.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll let the experts give you a better answer, but I think it's a reflection from either the girdle or prongs.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, guys!
Most probably it`s a very novice-style question - when I look at it with absolutely naked eye mostly from the side, I can see black parts inside of the stone (pictures attached) - Is it due to light leakage?
inclusions.jpg
I looked at it through the microscope: I can see BGD inscription in extremely small print mentioned in the AGS report and the only crystal inclusion also mentioned in AGS. Nothing else.
Grust, I think you are seeing facet reflections which are normal. Someone with more knowledge will chime in for sure. I just think it means your ring is catching light and sparkling..

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out lovely! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results