shape
carat
color
clarity

princess cut opinions welcome

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ibelly

Rough_Rock
Anyone have good/bad to say regarding the specs. below. It is said to really shine. :)

1.75 ct. princess
GIA
vs2
H color
6.51x6.2x4.68
75.5 depth
74 table
very good
very good
no fluor.

I would love to hear comments ......thanks. ......And yes, I am a first time buyer
12.gif

ibelly

Rough_Rock
I know that the info provided is somewhat limited, however I don''t have a whole lot of experience with stones....so I figured that I could hopefully get some decent feedback from you folks who know more than I. She sure is a lucky woman!!
25.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it sounds like you haven''t seen this stone yet. will you be able to get pictures/idealscope images?

ibelly

Rough_Rock
does the 4.68 seem a little narrow? many stones i have seen in that carat wt have had around 4.8 spreads or something around that. i am trying not to be too critical b/c i am ready to move ahead......but i do not want to make any hasty decisions during the process.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
4.68 is the depth measurement.

ibelly

Rough_Rock
haven''t seen it with my own eyes.....it is 100% returnable however. I am working with someone that I feel like I can trust....finally. I have been to a few vendors and I just haven''t been really comfortable until now.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2005 4:40:14 PM
Author: ibelly
haven''t seen it with my own eyes.....it is 100% returnable however. I am working with someone that I feel like I can trust....finally. I have been to a few vendors and I just haven''t been really comfortable until now.
that''s the key. if you''ve found someone you''re comfortable with, it will make the process much easier.

ibelly

Rough_Rock
update........I have ordered the stone, ring, etc. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my back! I finally feel like I found a vendor who has my best interests at heart, and that I could trust. I can't wait for the diamond to be set and be sent to me! Now I have to figure out how I am going to ask the special one in my life! I can't wait! I am getting the stone and the A. Jaffe setting from Bill Pearlman www.pearlmansjewelers.com Bill has been a pleasure to work with and most importantly has listened to what I have to say while putting his expertise forward as well. I was nervous about buying online and I don't think I will be disappointed. Thanks to all for posting much of the helpful info that I have been able to educate myself with!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results