shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Cut Engagement Ring-Thanks for Inputs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/7/2005 2:43:37 PM
Author: z78gml
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and classic.

I got my ring engagment ring at Costco too. We found it to be the best deal (even comparing it to online diamond jewelers). I had my princess ring reset with traps on each side. People can''t believe we purchased our engagment ring at Costco. So congratulations again!
Hi z78gml,

Thanks for your message! It''s so great to know that you and Jennifer have found great rings at Costco too! I feel so lucky my fiance saw my ring. It''s perfect in every way and meets all the specs of the "ideal cut" diamonds without selling our souls for it. I''d love to see your new ring...have you posted pictures like Jennifer somewhere I can see it? I''d love to see it!

Many hugs and thanks again,
Terri

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/7/2005 10:28:08 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
Wow! I love your princess--so elegant and sleek, and it looks HUGE on your finger...Congrats! great ring!
36.gif
30.gif
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much. I still stare at my hand and cannot believe I have such a beautiful ring to look at that represents the love I share with my fiance John. I feel so lucky!! I love the picture you have on your profile, is that your engagement ring? If it is, it''s gorgeous, if it''s not and it''s the one you dream to have..I can understand why!

Many hugs!!

Terri

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/7/2005 11:00:20 PM
Author: MINE!!
That is wonderful. The ring is beautiful and you two look adorable together!! Congratulations!
Hi MINE!!,

You are so sweet! Thanks so much!!! Every day I feel so lucky to have met a man that is so smart, funny and NORMAL
36.gif
to share my life with (no offense to the men on here- I have just had some bad luck). I love the ring on your profile..it''s gorgeous! I''d love to hear more about it! I saw you in a lot of the postings on here and you were so nice. I feel so lucky to receive your message! I wish you a wonderful Friday!

Many hugs,
~Terri

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh you have posted hand shots of your beautiful new ring! Congratulations on your engagement. You two make an adorable couple and the ring is fabulous!!!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/7/2005 11:17:30 PM
Author: Sundial
Oh you have posted hand shots of your beautiful new ring! Congratulations on your engagement. You two make an adorable couple and the ring is fabulous!!!
Hi Sundial,

Gosh I guess the more I write about our engagement, the more it becomes reality!!! Your posting almost made me cry! Thanks so much and many thanks to everyone else that took the time to write and say so many nice things! Sundial, is that your ring on the beautiful flower? It''s a gorgeous shot! Thanks for taking the time to write!

Many hugs,
~Terri

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
ulualoha you are so sweet, reading everything you have posted is making me teary eyed. Congratulations again on both your stunning ring and your upcoming marriage!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/8/2005 12:31:35 AM
Author: Matatora
ulualoha you are so sweet, reading everything you have posted is making me teary eyed. Congratulations again on both your stunning ring and your upcoming marriage!
Hi Matatora,

I am sorry that I am just now responding to your post. Thanks so much for the kind note. I still this the picture you have of the doggie is so cute! I hope you are having a good day so far! Please stay in touch and thanks such a sweet note!

Smiles and hugs,
~Terri

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Love the hand pics
30.gif
. Your ring looks so BIG. Thanks for the response. I have posted my ring on my new avatar.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa!! I''m scanning all the new rings here on SMTR and I must say, I love yours too!! It''s so classic and elegant! I have a princess, I love them so much. I''m glad you posted a pic also because I am looking to upgrade mine to about the same size as yours someday, so it''s nice to see (on-screen at least!) what it looks like in a ring!

Congrats on your engagement!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/13/2005 10:38:36 PM
Author: IrishEyes
Whoa!! I''m scanning all the new rings here on SMTR and I must say, I love yours too!! It''s so classic and elegant! I have a princess, I love them so much. I''m glad you posted a pic also because I am looking to upgrade mine to about the same size as yours someday, so it''s nice to see (on-screen at least!) what it looks like in a ring!

Congrats on your engagement!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
Hi Irish Eyes,

Thanks so much for the sweet message! I feel so lucky and honored to have such lovely ring. I never would have ever dreamed I would be this lucky! Let me know when you get your new ring, I''d love to see it! Have a great night and thanks again!

Smiles and hugs,
Terri

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/13/2005 5:13:12 PM
Love the hand pics
30.gif
. Your ring looks so BIG. Thanks for the response. I have posted my ring on my new avatar.
Hi z78gml,

I feel so ignorant asking this question...what is an avatar? I''d love to see your new ring! This has been so much fun seeing all the different things out there everyone has. They are all so lovely! I hope you have a great night!!

~Terri

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2005 11:05:58 PM
Author: ulualoha

Wow! I love your princess--so elegant and sleek, and it looks HUGE on your finger...Congrats! great ring!
36.gif
30.gif
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much. I still stare at my hand and cannot believe I have such a beautiful ring to look at that represents the love I share with my fiance John. I feel so lucky!! I love the picture you have on your profile, is that your engagement ring? If it is, it''s gorgeous, if it''s not and it''s the one you dream to have..I can understand why!

Many hugs!!

Terri

Terri, congrats again!
36.gif
1.gif

And, uh...no...that is NOT my ering.
37.gif
It is my obnoxious Crislu fakey (it is 14k tho
2.gif
).

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
ulualoha

Your avatar is an image that represents your identity on this bulletin board. You can change your image by going to your personal section (above) then to edit profile. Instead of having a butterfly as your avatar you can post anything you want (you know what I mean
31.gif
).

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/14/2005 9:45:54 PM

Date: 7/7/2005 11:05:58 PM
Author: ulualoha

36.gif
30.gif
Hi Jennifer,

Many hugs!!

Terri

Terri, congrats again!
36.gif
1.gif

And, uh...no...that is NOT my ering.
37.gif
It is my obnoxious Crislu fakey (it is 14k tho
2.gif
).
Hi Jennifer,

Oh you know...even if that''s not a real ring...it sure is pretty and looks real. Wear it with pride! Have a super week!

Hugs,
Terri

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/15/2005 12:43:14 PM

ulualoha

Your avatar is an image that represents your identity on this bulletin board. You can change your image by going to your personal section (above) then to edit profile. Instead of having a butterfly as your avatar you can post anything you want (you know what I mean
31.gif
).
Hi z78gml,

Thanks for the explanation. That''s so cool! And oh boy, what a gorgeous ring! Wow! I would be showing that off too! I hope you have a wonderful night!

~Terri

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results