shape
carat
color
clarity

princess: buy now or wait til ''05?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mikeb81

Rough_Rock

Ok so Im definitely going to be buying a princess cut e-ring for my girlfriend. But I dont plan on proposing til february or march. So my question is should I purchase one now if I find a good deal on what Im looking for or should I wait for the new ideal cut standards to come out from the AGA in january before making my decision? Will their new standards increase or decrease the value of stones that are currently considered ideal(1A or 1B is what Im looking for). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I thought that the upcoming AGA changes were only for rounds? I could be wrong. I know that they "recently" did change for the princess...In any event, I would not wait for a few reasons...you''ll see that prices go up very often. Second, I think that as the holidays come, diamonds move more quickly and there is less to chose from. I''d do it now!

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock

I would definately recommend buying now, indeed the prices raise all the time..... The prices you are looking at right now may not be there in March.

Good luck~!

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results