shape
carat
color
clarity

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle are engaged!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another royal wedding is just around the corner! Here is the first look at her engagement ring. I absolutely love the design! Possibly, because it looks almost identical to my new ring (which I am yet to post) :D
harry-meghan-ring-ps1-rt-171127_4x3_992.jpg

Per ABC news: "The ring's center stone hails from Botswana, a country with personal significance for the couple, and is flanked by two diamonds from the personal collection of Prince Harry's mother, the late Princess Diana." (article here: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ngagement-ring-prince-harry/story?id=51138969)

Congrats to the new royal couple!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had read the stones were taken from one of his moms brooches

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had read the stones were taken from one of his moms brooches
Possible, I am not sure if we will know for sure, but it is nice that he found a way to incorporate some of Princess Diana's old jewels.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! I love this engagement! ...and I love the ring even more! ;-)

P

PierreBear

Looks lovely and very excited about the debut of your ring @SimoneDi

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Super romantic!! Thanks for sharing the happy news. I wish them all the best.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THat is soooo pretty!! What is the center stone? Looks like some kind of cushion shape. So the center stone is new and only the sides are from Diana’s jewelry?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exciting...I do like that they incorporated stones that are important to them.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - thanks for posting this, @SimoneDi :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful!!

The ring matches the woman - she's a beautiful person outside and inside ::) I hope they are very happy together!!

:love::appl::sun:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THat is soooo pretty!! What is the center stone? Looks like some kind of cushion shape. So the center stone is new and only the sides are from Diana’s jewelry?
Isn't it so beautiful! I do think that it is some sort of a cushion cut. not many photos yet, but here is a new one:
nintchdbpict000369476890-e1511794055331 (2).jpg
Gorgeous ring and a gorgeous couple :kiss2:
And yes, the center is new and from Botswana and the side stones are from Diana's collection.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love her ring and they seem very happy together.

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yes, such a lovely design and sentimental ring!

@SimoneDi - can't wait to see your new beauty!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon! Gorgeous ring!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Krisking @mrs-b Awe thank you! My new beauty shall make her debut soon! This girl cut her hand the other day, so I need it to heal and be picture ready before I can share :oops2:

Last edited:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, thanks for posting! So happy for another royal wedding. I loved watching Will and Catherine's wedding.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, thanks for posting! So happy for another royal wedding. I loved watching Will and Catherine's wedding.
Me too! I adored Will & Catherine's love story/wedding:) But I love Meghan and I am so happy that Harry followed his heart when choosing her!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another close up I saw made the center look like a radiant, which is one of my least favorite diamonds, but I do think the three stone is lovely especially with side stones from his mother. I love royal weddings and will look forward to this one!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooohhhhh so pretty and such a sweet story behind the ring!

@SimoneDi can't wait to see your new rings debute!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring! It will be the next popular style for 2018!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another close up I saw made the center look like a radiant, which is one of my least favorite diamonds, but I do think the three stone is lovely especially with side stones from his mother. I love royal weddings and will look forward to this one!

I also thought that for a min, but I hope that it is the double prongs that give the illusion, because the stone looks rounded in other photos..not sure, tbd I guess. It is still a beautiful ring for a beautiful lady:)

Last edited:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooohhhhh so pretty and such a sweet story behind the ring!

@SimoneDi can't wait to see your new rings debute!

I also love pretty much everything about this engagement :love: and thank you - my new ring will be presented soon!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring! It will be the next popular style for 2018!

Yep, exactly what I thought: "here come the three stone e-rings again" ..just when I considered that mine was going to be less popular in this halo world :D

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock

My instant thought too, a radiant set by the royal jeweler Cleave and Co?!?!? o_O:confused2:

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Supposedly valued at up to $350k in an article I read today

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My instant thought too, a radiant set by the royal jeweler Cleave and Co?!?!? o_O:confused2:
Yep, I doubt it :confused2: I read in another article that it is a cushion, but then again, I have seen reporters call a radiant cut "princess" so anything is to be expected.
A few more photos that I came across: IMG_0122.JPG IMG_0123.JPG
IMG_0124.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results