shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

slupe

Rough_Rock
Round Brilliant
Measures 6.92-6.96 x 4.35 mm
WT. 1.32 carat
Depth 62.7%
Table 57%
Girdle/slightly thick/thick, faceted
Culet: None
Polish & Symmetry- Good
Clarity - Internally Flawless
Color Grade- I
Fluorescence- None
Is $9500. out of line for this stone?
Thanks for any help

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Slupe,For the Internet this price seems $1,500 higher. Perhaps you've done a search on the Pricescope already. I found GIA certed 1.32-I-IF stone for $7990 that looks better on paper:
Depth=61.7%
Table=56%
Girdle: thin to medium,
Polish: EXCELLENT
Symmetry: EXCELLENTHowever if you are buying localy you can expect price to be higher...Does your stone have GIA grading report?leonid

slupe

Rough_Rock
It is GIA certified, and I am buying locally rather than on the net. I appreciate your feedback, and I figured it would be a little higher than an internet price.
[FONT=Verdana,]quote:[/FONT]
Originally posted by leonid:
Hi Slupe,For the Internet this price seems $1,500 higher. Perhaps you've done a search on the Pricescope already. I found GIA certed 1.32-I-IF stone for $7990 that looks better on paper:
Depth=61.7%
Table=56%
Girdle: thin to medium,
Polish: EXCELLENT
Symmetry: EXCELLENTHowever if you are buying localy you can expect price to be higher...Does your stone have GIA grading report?leonid

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Slupe, you're welcome!I guess you've seen the stone and compared it with others. How it's look like? Could you get Sarin measurements for it?L.

slupe

Rough_Rock
I have compared the stone to others, to me it is perfect. I have seen a few pricier stones with the same look. As for Sarin Measurements??? I have no idea what that is? I'll have to check the web...
[FONT=Verdana,]quote:[/FONT]
Originally posted by leonid:
Slupe, you're welcome!I guess you've seen the stone and compared it with others. How it's look like? Could you get Sarin measurements for it?L.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
The reason I ask is that GIA does not report crown and pavilion angles while these two parameters are crucial for the diamond appearance (brilliance, fire, etc).Sarin measurements give you this information. You might want to check out our tutorial especially about cut. You'll find Sarin related info there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results