shape
carat
color
clarity

PriceScope Upgraded - Comments and Issues

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And me. Doesn't seem to be a lag, it does go through but just doesn't tell you it has as if it's still loading

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The search function doesn't work. It keeps returning "Pricescope error" since yesterday.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
My apology. Our search index crashed and created a bunch of issues. It should be all fixed now.

If you are still experiencing anything let me know.

Thank you

ARTISAN

Rough_Rock
Can you please change my user name to Artisan?

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
How do you delete a thread or post?

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is anyone else having issues with the search function? It keeps telling me it can't find anything even though I know what I'm looking for exists o_O

xb1121

Rough_Rock
Can my username please be changed to xb1121? I can't seem to send an email to request this through "Contact Us". Thank you!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Can my username please be changed to xb1121? I can't seem to send an email to request this through "Contact Us". Thank you!
All set.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the 'Related Topics' box that always appears between the first post and the second post of a thread, the 'clicky area' for each of the links goes all the way across the box, rather than being just the words of the link itself.

This means that, several times, I have inadvertently clicked away to another thread when halfway through a reply and wanting to click onto the background so the up- and down-arrow keys scroll the page to a post I want to re-read, rather than move the cursor within the reply box.

Please may I ask if this can be changed so that only the link text is 'clicky'??

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still wish we could « manage » our personal photos. I have so many hundreds of photos to scroll through when I want to use one as an illustraton. But I surmise that would cause chaos with many photos disappearing from posts. If there any way to add a « file » function so members can have the option of using file one or file two?
Sorry to suggest complications, but had to at least ask.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I know it isn't perfect but we do have my favourites tab section so you can add the most used images.

If you mouse over your profile at top left or go here https://www.pricescope.com/community/attachments/mine you can just click the heart and they will start showing in my favourites.

Hope that helps.

Onthirdandlast

Rough_Rock
New to this. Sorry in advance. Not even sure where to post this. But anyways I have questions or problem not sure Lol, husband bought new ring off eBay, nice ring. All info with it. But now I have two round solitaire diamonds! The new one is a lil larger than first,which is a 1/2 caret. How I wear both, or trade them both in on one ring..help me please!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a dumb question.
Is there a way to be alerted when certain posters post something?
In the past I followed many of the trade members because I enjoy their technical posts.
I still follow them but am not alerted anymore when they post.
Is there a new way of doing this? :read:
Thanks in advance.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi cflutist,

If you go on to the user's name there should be a follow link. Click on this and you will get an alert on the top right.

There seems to be a glitch so at this time it might not be consistent, but I am looking into it.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Andrey

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Check to see if javascript is enabled.

JavaScript is enabled, but no emojis... It's been a LONG time -- is it safe to say that I just won't be able to use the emojis on PS?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
JavaScript is enabled, but no emojis... It's been a LONG time -- is it safe to say that I just won't be able to use the emojis on PS?

I am not finding anything that would stop anyone from being able to use the emojis.
Are you seeing others emojis that are posted such as this one?:wavey:

Does this happen to you on all your devices? Which one does it happen on? Are you using AD-Block?

Do you see the following tabs?

emoji-tab.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not finding anything that would stop anyone from being able to use the emojis.
Are you seeing others emojis that are posted such as this one?:wavey:

Does this happen to you on all your devices? Which one does it happen on? Are you using AD-Block?

Do you see the following tabs?

emoji-tab.jpg

...no, I don't see those tabs on the PC.

I can almost always use them on my iphone and MacBook pro... just not on PC at work... I'm gonna chalk it up to something our company has put on the computers here. Thanks.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't seem to get the PS Search to work for the last several weeks. I put in my search terms and get nothing most of the time. Consistent across browsers and devices.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't seem to get the PS Search to work for the last several weeks. I put in my search terms and get nothing most of the time. Consistent across browsers and devices.

I have the same issue. So what I do ti find what I need is search google and add the word Pricescope and usually I can find what I am searching for.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the same issue. So what I do ti find what I need is search google and add the word Pricescope and usually I can find what I am searching for.
I do the same! But, I liked being able to constrain the search to a user. Just today I know that Gary Halloway posted a picture I wanted to use, but google gives me scads of results. :(2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do the same! But, I liked being able to constrain the search to a user. Just today I know that Gary Halloway posted a picture I wanted to use, but google gives me scads of results. :(2

Go to his profile page and click onto his posts. Maybe you can find it more easily that way if it was a recent post.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Would you please post a screenshot.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I searched my login for the word "PA", which I've probably written 100-1000 times :) I get three results.

upload_2018-2-15_12-9-54.png

upload_2018-2-15_12-10-48.png

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I’ve found that deleting the “forum:3” makes it more effective.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone noticed that the t in “it” has been getting hyperlinked in some posts? It can’t just be me can it?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CC3B8AE3-2BD0-4E1A-896C-F6647729288A.jpeg 27D8F788-B569-4421-AFB9-A590F2A33D18.jpeg

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Has anyone noticed that the t in “it” has been getting hyperlinked in some posts? It can’t just be me can it?

YES! I thought my iPad was on the fritz.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
It should not be. Can you link the post you see it on? Do you see it only on Ipad?

I’ve found that deleting the “forum:3” makes it more effective.

The "forum:3" means you are searching only in RockyTalky forum.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results