shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope experts please help me find a diamond

Girl505

Rough_Rock
I will be in New York this weekend to finally select the diamond for my engagement ring. I want to get the best possible diamond for my budget and wanted to know if there are any diamonds online that I should consider having brought in to view. I will be working with pricescope recommended vendors.

I am looking for a cushion or radiant cut diamond that is 2.5-3 carats, the bigger the better. I am not color sensitive but don’t want a diamond that shows an obvious yellow hue. I also don’t care abou clarity rating as long as the diamond is eye clean. Our budget is $25k. I’ve been looking forward to this trip and would appreciate any help! I’ll also probably post the diamonds I see on my trip to get advice.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Call ID Jewelry and see what they can call in for you on such short notice.

Girl505

Rough_Rock
I’m actually planning to visit them and already have an appointment scheduled but I was also curious to see what PS’ers might recommend and if there was something worth calling in.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you like antique cuts, call Adam at OWD and see if he has any antique cushions for you. Heck, I'd reach out to Steven Kirsch and maybe you can work with him and get him to set it for a discount. Never hurts to ask. His settings are phenomenal.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since time is of the essence, I would suggest a different approach. I would suggest that you have IDJ select a couple of stones, put them on hold, get images (if possible), for you to post on here. That way we can weigh in whether or not it's worth looking at that particular stone(s) during your appointment, and avoid lurkers snatching up suggested stones.

Girl505

Rough_Rock
I have actually been planning this trip for a while now and already have appointments scheduled with many of the vendors that were recommended so looks like I’m on the right track. Thank you for all of the suggestions though! :)

I just posted because I wanted to know if there were any diamonds on the internet that were worth having brought in to view. I have seen PSers recommend diamonds before and as this is a once in a lifetime purchase, I want to be sure I’m getting the best diamond possible within my budget.

I, of course, plan to take plenty of pics and videos while in NY and post them here to get everyone’s opinion.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results