color
clarity

PriceScope - Covid-19 - Status

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Dear PriceScope Family,

We wanted to let you know that everyone at PS is doing well.

We also wanted to check in with the community and see how everyone is doing during this time of uncertainty.

If you have thread ideas during this trying time that might raise everyone’s spirits, please message us as we would love to hear them. During this time we may choose to relax some of our rules, such as allowing vendors to post status updates to keep everyone informed.

Please continue to report things you think are violations as we appreciate the help in making the forum a nice place to be.

We are here if you have questions.

Wishing you and your families stay safe and sound.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Andrey,
Good to hear PS staff is doing well, keep this spirit up.
We in Israel are also going through the slow lockup’s governments are implementing. Things pre-CV were changing fast but this is another level of magnitude...
As long as we’re not in complete lockdown, I will continue working (more from home naturally) but have decided to keep the wheels spinning as long as I can..., I have three of my team working on with me, two cutters solely in our 750 sq feet facility, and our exclusive bench jeweler working out of his private residence. As such, we are still able to service clients in need our offerings.

We take the health of our team with full caution making sure their working environment are kept sterile and clean.

Thankfully PS is a great place to chat with great people on our favorite subject of Beauty and gems. A shining light.

Wishing all my PS friends good health and continued gem conversations.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi @diagem Glad to hear you're still up and operating. Same here. Question ... how's the FedEx or shipping situation there in Israel? Are you still able to ship commercially over to the US? I've been getting reports that India's shipping has halted temporarily.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey Andre! Glad to hear you're ok. If we make a thread with status updates etc. is it ok to also talk freely about any other updates (products, promos etc.) or is the thread strictly limited to virus news?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi John,

At this time I do not wish to have anything regarding products or promotional. It would be a can of worms I am not ready to open.

Kind regards,
Andrey

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi John,

At this time I do not wish to have anything regarding products or promotional. It would be a can of worms I am not ready to open.

Kind regards,
Andrey

All good and understood Andre. Stay safe my friend.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi @diagem Glad to hear you're still up and operating. Same here. Question ... how's the FedEx or shipping situation there in Israel? Are you still able to ship commercially over to the US? I've been getting reports that India's shipping has halted temporarily.

Hi Jon, yes, we still have open skies with most of the world (albeit with many limitations), India & HK have halted any foreign entries, this is why the news youre hearing out of India.

blinginggirl

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello Psadmin,

Hope everything goes well and hope your team are safe and sound!!!

I’ve tried to search diamonds here today but suddenly found that many reputable vendors’ diamonds are not listed in PS anymore, like Bluenile, B2C, etc... Have they been pulled out from pricescope? Could we have some information regarding to this?

Many thanks!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hello @blinginggirl,

At this time all vendors are still with us and have their diamonds listed.

I just did a search and found the following:

diamond-results-2020-4-8.png

Was there a particular search that you did?

blinginggirl

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello @blinginggirl,

At this time all vendors are still with us and have their diamonds listed.

I just did a search and found the following:

diamond-results-2020-4-8.png

Was there a particular search that you did?

Thank you for your response. It’s really weird as I couldn’t find any of these before eventhough I maximised the search scope. I should had a screenshot but never mind. This is a bit relif to me. Thank you psadmin!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for thr update, wishing everyome at PS the hardiness of a Mohrs 10 diamond!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that you are well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results