carat
color
clarity

PriceScope comments featured on IGI GemBlog

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
PriceScope member @PreRaphaelite made a lovely post about the significance of jewelry in the current world situation in this thread.

Her beautiful post has been reproduced on the International Gemological Institute’s GemBlog.

https://gemblog.igi.org/why-are-we-talking-jewelry-right-now/

I would like to thank @WillyDiamond for starting the discussion, @PreRaphaelite for the historical perspective and everyone in the community who has added value there. It put a smile on my face that day to read it and many other members responses.

That article will be shared across their social media in the USA, India, Italy, Dubai, China and elsewhere. @John Pollard is a guest author and arranged this. The IGI blog was just started in February and has some really interesting content.

We can all use more positivity right now, so keep it up, everyone.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kicken!!!!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for this! The thread showed such diversity of thought, and the contributors really considered the question before responding. This is the perfect example of Pricescopers - an extraordinary global family.

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
wow, that is so awesome! it was such a beautiful sentiment and i am glad those words are getting the attention they deserve...i wish i could write 1/100th as lovely as that!

Last edited:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol at the selfie-ing Mona Lisa in a mask on the article :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

This was a lovely way to start my day. Thank you @PreRaphaelite for this beautifully written piece. Context is everything.

cheers--Sharon

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Aw shucks @stracci2000 I think that should be said about Andrey and John. I’m just lucky to be along for the ride with you folks. Having a ‘virtual’ family with so many viewpoints is a real asset. We all have different learning styles. Mine is group convo!

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@PreRaphaelite thanks for the comment. The community here posts with abundant knowledge, experience and diversity on a normal day. Your perspective was a high-water mark.

There are regular contributors writing for the GemBlog, including Luigi Costantini, one of Europe's gemological pioneers. The admin was so moved by Katherine's post that my next piece got bumped, haha.

We can all use intelligent distraction right now. That GemBlog is new and seeking subscribers. The only email they ever send comes when a new post is published: https://gemblog.igi.org/

Thanks @psadmin for alerting the community about @PreRaphaelite's post there.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results