Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Congratulation! HOT!! :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats HOT!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
When you wake up, you'll have to share what you think you may do with this Christmas windfall!! So excited for you!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
WOO HOO! CONGRATS! (Those kittens are adorable...)

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats HOT!! :appl: :wavey: So happy for you!! Totally worth staying up late for, right!?!?! Woo-hoo!!!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations hawaiianorangetree! :appl:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo!!!! Congratulations HOT!!!! What are you planning to buy? :naughty:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy for you, HOT!!! And to think you're sleeping right now no idea of the wonderful news awaiting you! Such fun! Hope you're dreaming of bling!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, HOT!!! :bigsmile:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats HOT!!!! so exciting!!!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Yaaaaaay! My Perth vibes worked! Congratulations, HOT!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, HOT!!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh My Goodness, you have got to be kidding me!!! :o I am in shock!

Thank you Andrey and Pricescope! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I really am in shock guys! It's 6am here and I woke up with a kitty on my head so I thought I'd jump on and have a look!
I gasped and started laughing which woke up DH and he asked what was going on. When I told him I had won he said "you're kidding me right? Oh well, that's your Christmas present done!" ha ha :bigsmile:

Thank you AprilBaby, Enerchi, JuneRose, Yay Tacori, monidda, Efriede, audball, bastetcat, Loves Vintage, two little birds,innerkitten, missy, Rosebloom, Tammy, Skippy, justginger and marcy!!

The plan so far (yes there are plans even this early on the morning with only 3 hours sleep :cheeky: ) is probably a DBTY bracelet from WF but I think I'm going to have a long hard look at all the PS vendors before I really make up my mind.

I have to say this is a really fun way to win a competition! Who needs the lottery? Actually, it's BETTER than the lottery because you have to spend it on bling!! :bigsmile: :appl:

Thanks again Pricescope!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, HOT! How awesome to have won! :appl: :appl:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so happy for you HOT!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1353793132|3314687 said:
Oh My Goodness, you have got to be kidding me!!! :o I am in shock!

Thank you Andrey and Pricescope! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I really am in shock guys! It's 6am here and I woke up with a kitty on my head so I thought I'd jump on and have a look!
I gasped and started laughing which woke up DH and he asked what was going on. When I told him I had won he said "you're kidding me right? Oh well, that's your Christmas present done!" ha ha :bigsmile:

Thank you AprilBaby, Enerchi, JuneRose, Yay Tacori, monidda, Efriede, audball, bastetcat, Loves Vintage, two little birds,innerkitten, missy, Rosebloom, Tammy, Skippy, justginger and marcy!!

The plan so far (yes there are plans even this early on the morning with only 3 hours sleep :cheeky: ) is probably a DBTY bracelet from WF but I think I'm going to have a long hard look at all the PS vendors before I really make up my mind.

I have to say this is a really fun way to win a competition! Who needs the lottery? Actually, it's BETTER than the lottery because you have to spend it on bling!! :bigsmile: :appl:

Thanks again Pricescope!

So happy for you, HOT! You deserve it! Now...let's talk about rush delivery. You need this gift in hand in three weeks' time for our GTG!! :naughty: :saint:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!! So exciting!!! That's exactly what my DH would have said!!! :lol: Well good luck figuring out what you're going to do with it, and post lots of pics!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations HOT!! I'm very happy for you! :appl:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Hawaiianorangetree!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, HOT! Someone, back in the beginning of the contest, wrote that he or she wished that a long time Pricescope member win one of these contests. Someone else then wrote to ask what constituted being a long time member. When JuneRose won, I remember seeing that she had been actively posting about all kinds of things and feeling glad that "one of ours" won. You have been here forever and are iconic. It makes me proud to see a long time Pricescoper like you win this prize! It's well deserved!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:saint:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations HOT! :appl: :appl: :appl:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux thanks!

JuneRose thank you! Have you chosen your gift yet? I thought I knew what I wanted but now I'm not sure. There's so much to choose from.

Justginger I've worked it out. If I choose something by Monday night and place the order, it will leave 10 days lead time to make it and 5 days for postage to arrive on the Friday, if i pick it up from Fedex, before our GTG. Sounds feasible right? :cheeky:

04diamond<3 thank you! I shall have some fun picking out my gift, and yes I'll make sure I post lots of pics. :naughty:

Junebug thank you! you are too sweet. :))

Thanks MC!

Deb that is seriously THE sweetest post anyone has ever written to me. Thank you! I really do appreciate it and it means so much more coming from you. ::)

Thank you stci!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1353842730|3314941 said:
minousbijoux thanks!

JuneRose thank you! Have you chosen your gift yet? I thought I knew what I wanted but now I'm not sure. There's so much to choose from.

Justginger I've worked it out. If I choose something by Monday night and place the order, it will leave 10 days lead time to make it and 5 days for postage to arrive on the Friday, if i pick it up from Fedex, before our GTG. Sounds feasible right? :cheeky:

04diamond<3 thank you! I shall have some fun picking out my gift, and yes I'll make sure I post lots of pics. :naughty:

Thanks MC!

Deb that is seriously THE sweetest post anyone has ever written to me. Thank you! I really do appreciate it and it means so much more coming from you. ::)

Thank you stci!

Absolutely. We all know that AusPost has a stellar delivery record, and it's not like there are any huge holidays coming up that may have the postal service jam packed with presents... :wink2: :lol: :saint:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1353842730|3314941 said:
minousbijoux thanks!

Thanks MC!

Thank you stci!

I have indeed chosen! It's just taking a bit longer because they special ordered them in rose gold ;))
I looked at all the different option when I won but in the end I went back to what I was thinking in the 1st place. Since it's a prize, I think you should go with your heart and not your head on this one! What do you not have? What do you WANT? :))

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: Congratulations HOT! :appl: So lovely to see someone in OZ win :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results