carat
color
clarity

Price-prediction of Diamonds- Examination of Alrosa Analysis

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock
Re: Price-prediction of Diamonds- Examination of Alrosa Anal

Karl_K said:
I disagree with you that new diamond rich areas are not waiting to be discovered.
As far as exploration many areas of the world are just getting started in being explored for diamonds.
Everyone scoffed about Canada having diamonds and now off the top of my head and I may be recalling wrong they are around 20% of the market.

But I do agree about fiat currency. Not often that gets brought up here.

I doubt, and if that is the case you have to get the prices way up to justify opening and operating new mines, with the stagnation in the world it is simply next to impossible.
unfortunately we are in a global recession if not depression that will make maintaining what is already operating a tough task.
Humans had as i said exploited the rich easy access natural resources and left with the lower yielding poorer more expensive to extract ones.
You may see a picture of two people sitting on a nugget of copper that is very large and on the surface of earth. now they have to dig miles deeper to get much lower yielding copper. same applies to, oil, natural gas, diamonds........etc, times for easy extraction are over.

We hit the hockey stick on the exponential curve, from there, there is no turning back, too sad, but true!!!!

copper-nugget.gif

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock

Now!!!!

002.jpg

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Doc_1 said:
Karl_K said:
I disagree with you that new diamond rich areas are not waiting to be discovered.
As far as exploration many areas of the world are just getting started in being explored for diamonds.
Everyone scoffed about Canada having diamonds and now off the top of my head and I may be recalling wrong they are around 20% of the market.

But I do agree about fiat currency. Not often that gets brought up here.

I doubt, and if that is the case you have to get the prices way up to justify opening and operating new mines, with the stagnation in the world it is simply next to impossible.
unfortunately we are in a global recession if not depression that will make maintaining what is already operating a tough task.
Humans had as i said exploited the rich easy access natural resources and left with the lower yielding poorer more expensive to extract ones.
You may see a picture of two people sitting on a nugget of copper that is very large and on the surface of earth. now they have to dig miles deeper to get much lower yielding copper. same applies to, oil, natural gas, diamonds........etc, times for easy extraction are over.

We hit the hockey stick on the exponential curve, from there, there is no turning back, too sad, but true!!!!

Well in Zimbabwe (so I hear) there are plenty of areas where you find Diamonds rolling between your feet when you walk :naughty:
Problem is I rather leave them laying on the ground :devil:

On some material you loose $$$ cutting even if you get it for free :twisted:

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock

If that is true they would of paid their government employees diamonds and would not have a hyperinflation that is an example we are following as we speak.

v_patel86

Rough_Rock

hi friend,
i am searching reliable historical price data as i want to make charts for it,can you kindly help me from where can i get this type of data? :confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results