shape
carat
color
clarity

price check on Tolkowsky diamond

lzw

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Am wondering if anyone can help me with this. Have been shopping around for an engagement ring.
Was browsing charlotte ehinger-schwarz 1876 and came across the Tolkowsky Diamond. basically for a 14k white gold band with a 0.4 carat diamond, vs2, e. i was quoted a figure close to SGD7k. diamond itself is priced at about SGD 6k. really like the way the ring/diamond looks and i'm sure she'll love it too. now i'm trying to figure out the price is simply speaking, reasonable.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Someone from Singapore is selling a H&A 0.72 carat E color VS1 on DiamondBistro for USD $3950. Just something to look into.

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
I'm from Singapore and I think it is too expensive as well, Which is why I am here. Quite a few vendors will ship to singapore for free. You should consider shopping around more online as well.

But for ease of shopping, ability to view in person, B&M is hard to beat. I don't know where the best B&M is locally, but a large part of shopping retail is the brand and brand assurance. So if your SO likes a brand, there isn't much around it. If she just wants a diamond, then there are many other avenues.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.