shape
carat
color
clarity

price check on Tolkowsky diamond

lzw

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Am wondering if anyone can help me with this. Have been shopping around for an engagement ring.
Was browsing charlotte ehinger-schwarz 1876 and came across the Tolkowsky Diamond. basically for a 14k white gold band with a 0.4 carat diamond, vs2, e. i was quoted a figure close to SGD7k. diamond itself is priced at about SGD 6k. really like the way the ring/diamond looks and i'm sure she'll love it too. now i'm trying to figure out the price is simply speaking, reasonable.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
too expensive for not even half a ct.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Someone from Singapore is selling a H&A 0.72 carat E color VS1 on DiamondBistro for USD $3950. Just something to look into.

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
I'm from Singapore and I think it is too expensive as well, Which is why I am here. Quite a few vendors will ship to singapore for free. You should consider shopping around more online as well.

But for ease of shopping, ability to view in person, B&M is hard to beat. I don't know where the best B&M is locally, but a large part of shopping retail is the brand and brand assurance. So if your SO likes a brand, there isn't much around it. If she just wants a diamond, then there are many other avenues.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results