shape
carat
color
clarity

Pretty Pictures for AGBF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
10665817_xl.jpg

tiffany bangles rose yellow white 18k.JPG

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Mat, where are those rings from? Love the look of the gold one- in photo love gold but not for my coloration.
joni

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yummy!! those are just delicious!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
so lovely

movie zombie

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the pix, Mattie! I have had my eye on (but do not expect ever to buy) a lovely gold swirl bracelet from Tiffany''s. The reason I expect never to buy it is: it is very expensive and if I had the extra cash to spare for it, I would use it on "real gold" (high karat gold) or on a diamond tennis bracelet! I have posted the photo elsewhere, but may post it in this thread, too!

34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the Tiffany bracelet I have been looking at for years!

TiffanyCrazyTwistBraceletAgain.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
O my AGBF! That''s one pretty bracelet, but my twisted imagination brought up Kramer''s creation and all the consequences.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelet from Tiffany is HUGE! ... at least on me.

There isn't much along those lines anywhere, but for a very intriguing (IMO) sort of metal work - jewelry made by anticlastic raising. You get all sorts of shapes reminding of the output of a pen sharpener on such pieces. I am not sure if high carat gold is used, but bi-metal (silver and 22kt gold sheets fused) brings up the twists and turns of these shapes beautifully. Problem... how many actually make such jewelry? It took a little bit of research
38.gif

The bracelet from Tiffany picture makes me think of an Irish pattern - with Schlumberger's magic very obviously added in ... Here's the rough base, out of a jewelry workshop.

Helix torus in unfinished form, below
5.gif

img0.gif

The original page shows how the stuff is made.

Found this looking for references about who-where and how makes anticlastic raising happen. Michael Good is the name you may hear often about it. And it seems quite clear why
10.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Deb, that swirly Tiff''s bracelet is STUNNING.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
I love that Tiffany''s bangle bracelet (the $975 one) and have already planned it as my next purchase. I love it''s simplicity and elegance. I''m getting the 18k yellow gold one. Oh, hey, it''s my birthday in a few days! I have an excuse!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/21/2006 11:56:08 AM
Author: FireGoddess
Wow Deb, that swirly Tiff''s bracelet is STUNNING.

Gee...I have posted this photo before and no one commented on it at all. I could have bought this instead of the 13.5mm Gurhan bangle in 24K! I got a price quote from Grunberger Jewelers for custom making five bracelets in hammeed 24K gold (two 3mm; two 4mm; and one 7mm). I found the price staggering. Now I am waiting for Bill Pearlman to give me a quote on the same bracelets made by Gurhan. I suspect that since the Gurhan ones do not need to be custom made, that they will be less than what Grunberger''s wanted. I also know the retail price of a 7.5mm Gurhan bangle is $2600, so a 7 mm bracelet would be less or I could get a 7.5 mm bracelet for $2600 retail. I am awaiting prices from Bill :).

34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results