shape
carat
color
clarity

Pretty "K"ristmas Bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
So, what''re you gonna do with your regent? Maybe you could have it set into Portia''s collar or tag?!
12.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Mara, thanks for answering my questions on the setting. I''m so glad it worked out for you - your setting (not to mention the stone) are perfection!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You two are too cute!

Miss Portia is a bling dog diva.

That stone is bright and stunning, and is gorgeous for everyday wear...

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful Mara!

Wear it in good health, I''m sure it looks great on you.

Gotta love those K stones. Thank goodness WF carries them!!!

You are an inspiration to so many of us here.
27.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! It looks humongous on you!
What with the jackets and the pendant what on earth will you do with the $1000 from PS?
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn LOL..I love my Regent too much to ever put it in eating reach of miss P. I actually thought it could be fun to wear the necklaces layered together or something.

MC...forgot to answer you earlier but the pendant does seem really big to me. Almost too big in a way, but I think it''s just that I''m not used to it yet. It has a fair amount of heft to it as well. I asked WF to make the jump rings a little smaller but they were worried about compromising the stability of the setting as the piece and stone was quite substantial. And in person you can''t even see them, just in close ups. but yeah I think a smaller set of rings or similar would maybe not have held the stone as well. Oh and Idon''t know that I will want to wear my earrings/jackets, pendant all at once, that''s so much bling!! I am really more of a simple gal, now that I have been wearing the pendant I am wearing my simple big white gold hoop earrings more.

I know KT...where would we be without such fabulous K stones ??
9.gif
Maybe $$$ richer? hehee.

Lisa...I don''t know!!!...I feel like I have everything I want right now but I''m sure I can find something to buy...
31.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Fab Mara!! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the thin bezel as well. I think it is such an elegant look!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Mara, your new pendant is gorgeous and huge!! Yay for Santa Greg!!
36.gif
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love your new pendant! What a gorgeous K! Love the setting too. It looks huge on you!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
How gorgeous is your new pendant???
30.gif

I''ve been away for so long, going to search for threads on your jackets too.

Did Santa bring you a black bbag city too?
2.gif

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Oooh..it''s gorgeous. Look at those arrows you captured in your photos!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2007 1:36:31 PM
Author: Mara
MC... Oh and Idon''t know that I will want to wear my earrings/jackets, pendant all at once, that''s so much bling!! I am really more of a simple gal, now that I have been wearing the pendant I am wearing my simple big white gold hoop earrings more.
Mara - sounds like you have a great set of stuff to mix and match!
2.gif
lol Is the chain the more delicate version? I think it may be the same one I got. . . it''s so light on me, that I''m leaning toward getting my pendant insured as I fear it breaking. My kids are very physical and hands on, so I cannot even wear ANY necklaces around them, so insurance may be the best bet so I don''t have to fret.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Jade!! It''s so fab to see you, OMG your little baby is so big now!! How time flies!! Any new baubles to share with us gals???

No black city bbag just yet, I''ve been bling obsessed I''m afraid. Maybe in spring!! But I am tempted by the new green, what is it like a sage for spring 08??? I might have to get that one and save black til Fall 08!!

Here my earring jacket thread, it might be hard to find since I didn''t reference jackets in the subject:
"All This Talk of Cold"

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/brrr-all-this-talk-of-cold.74056/

MC...yes the pendant chain is pretty delicate...I guess that''s why they wanted the jump rings a bit more substantial. It does feel delicate but I try to be careful. I am wondering if I shoud insure it...I would hate to lose this lovely K stone, they are so hard to find in this size!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 11:29:22 PM

MC...yes the pendant chain is pretty delicate...I guess that''s why they wanted the jump rings a bit more substantial. It does feel delicate but I try to be careful. I am wondering if I shoud insure it...I would hate to lose this lovely K stone, they are so hard to find in this size!!

I''d love to see a great K stone in real life. Some of the warmer stones are really catching my eye, but I haven''t found one locally that''s comparable to the ones seen here on PS.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
got some beautiful asiatic lilies at TJ's a few days ago, so what a perfect time for a mini photo shoot with the new pretty. just got a few nice ones...i love flowers and diamonds together. made for each other.

flower pendant b.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

flower pendant c.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif

flower pendant e.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s one amazing K!

The bezel fits it perfectly.
Nice!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 11:29:22 PM

Jade!! It''s so fab to see you, OMG your little baby is so big now!! How time flies!! Any new baubles to share with us gals???

No black city bbag just yet, I''ve been bling obsessed I''m afraid. Maybe in spring!! But I am tempted by the new green, what is it like a sage for spring 08??? I might have to get that one and save black til Fall 08!!

Here my earring jacket thread, it might be hard to find since I didn''t reference jackets in the subject:

''All This Talk of Cold''

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/brrr-all-this-talk-of-cold.74056/

Hey :)

No new baubles, but lots of new bbags
3.gif
. The new green is called Vert Thyme, yeahm, sort of like a sage green, very yummy with silver hardware! Black is such a classic, but we always get tempted by the other colors first. You''ll have to get Greg to buy you a black one, and then buy yourself a colored bbag
31.gif

How massive does those jackets made your earrings look?
30.gif

I lurk but doesn''t post often, Button occupies most of my time. He''s 15 months old now - time flies!!

Enjoy your new baubles!

xoxo

Jade.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Mara! Beautiful pendant. That''s funny, I have a .34 round set in the same pendant setting as yours, and when I got my .75 round/bezel pendant, it also seemed humongous, so I can relate to how you''re feeling! Enjoy . . .

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh Mara, I love it! It looks perfect on you!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowee Zowee! That is just awesome! I just looove the thin bezel (obviously I am now a major bezel lover) and this pendant is just gorgeous.

But missy...I need more neck shots. Just one? That''s all you could come up with? Not acceptable! I want pics with both pendants on! No, I''m not demanding at all...

I told TGuy I would probably not ever get a pendant (too paranoid of getting it snatched or breaking and losing it myself), but that would go sooo nicely with my earrings. Hm. Must resist.

Congrats Mara!

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Mara, It''s beautiful! You can use it as a head light when you walking your little dog.. Hope your wearing it the next time your waling down my street.. Just flash it out side my window.. :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much ladies!!! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I am still really loving this beauty, and while at first I felt like it was massive, now I am feeling like it''s just right. Hopefully it stops there and never moves into the ''this seems too small'' category. I am sad though because I don''t think I will wear my Regent much anymore and I really do love it as it was a special gift. Maybe after the ''novelty'' of having the bigger one will wear off after a while or something.

The other thing that still amazes me is the color! I think the bezel might be assisting the stone a bit because when upside down I can see a bit of warmth, but in terms of face down looking into the stone, it''s so clear and crisp and white! I don''t know that I''d go for a 3c K in my ring...but in terms of a pendant around or just under 1c, this was such a great choice especially cost-wise. It''s got me thinking about K earrings too esp after seeing Lynn!

TG, welcome back !! I have some neck shots I took yesterday, so we''ll see if any of them come out. I do think a comparison shot would be great also.

Joan...ha ha that would be hilarious...a little signaling beacon telling you to come out of the house!

Lizz...did you get used to your size eventually as well??
Jade, 15 months, gosh I suddenly feel old...not sure why though hehee. Maybe ''behind'' is a better word? hehee.

Happy New Year all!!
2.gif

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
oooh it''s so purty!!!!!
I sure do need a diamond pendant. . . your''s looks perfect, great choice!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
It`s gorgeous Mara and looks lovely on you!
1.gif

Cachette

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Its STUNNING!!! (I think it looks puuuurfect on you too)! WOW. Great addition - Lovin'' those bezels!!!!

36.gif
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Mara - that last lily pic is my absolute favourite! So gorgeous!

Ladies, am I the only one trolling WF''s site for Ks lately?
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results