shape
carat
color
clarity

Presents!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So today, hubby said "lets go to Jared to "look" at watches" :naughty: Yeah, we "looked" for a long while and I went home with a bracelet AND earrings :D :appl: :appl: I know that Jared is not on the PSers list, but hubby is not willing to do online. :D Here are my spaklies! First up is the tennis bracelet. It's 14K white gold, I think it's semi bezel, and is 1/5cttw. :D :D cam01215.jpg And close up:
cam01214.jpg

And my earrings. :D cam01212.jpg

sorry, its sideways. Bad pic but they're bezel set yellow gold hoops. :D

Sorry about the cell phone pictures, but that's what I've got. :D :D

Oh and hubby got a TagHuer Aqua racer

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely and how spoilt you are!! Enjoy !

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What wonderful gifts - enjoy!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh happy day!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Score! You got some beautiful presents. Enjoy.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun was your trip to Jared's together!!! Nothing like joint splurging on goodies :naughty: .

Your bracelet and earrings look beautiful, enjoy!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Yay Cozy! I know you've been patiently waiting on some new bling! So happy for you! :appl: Your new goodies are absolutely beautiful! :love: How fun to go shopping together. Hope we get to see a pic of the new watch too, lol. Congrats! :wavey:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
JDDN|1449468587|3958454 said:
How fun was your trip to Jared's together!!! Nothing like joint splurging on goodies :naughty: .

Your bracelet and earrings look beautiful, enjoy!

It was really fun. We had no plans on purchasing anything (well I for sure didn't), but fell in love with the earrings. I know I got a tennis bracelet too, but it was REALLY unexpected!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1449474064|3958470 said:
Yay Cozy! I know you've been patiently waiting on some new bling! So happy for you! :appl: Your new goodies are absolutely beautiful! :love: How fun to go shopping together. Hope we get to see a pic of the new watch too, lol. Congrats! :wavey:

:D I'll have to snap some pics of his watch, it looks very nice. I'm not into watches, but he's happy. What's funny is he used to LOATHE jewelry stores and he actually wanted to go. :lol:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you all! I do love them both. I had been wanting a bracelet for a very long time, but figured I'd have to continue to wait as I thought I wanted the full bezel set. I didn't care for the look of this bracelet online, but in person it's beautiful. :D :D

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new bling CS! :dance: What an exciting day, getting new sparklies is just the best, especially when you weren't expecting them lol! - the bracelet looks absolutely perfect on your wrist, and I love the earrings. SO sweet of your dh. Enjoy them! :appl:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
ajane5524|1449524185|3958697 said:
Cozystitches|1449450352|3958380 said:
So today, hubby said "lets go to Jared to "look" at watches" :naughty: Yeah, we "looked" for a long while and I went home with a bracelet AND earrings :D :appl: :appl: I know that Jared is not on the PSers list, but hubby is not willing to do online. :D Here are my spaklies! First up is the tennis bracelet. It's 14K white gold, I think it's semi bezel, and is 1/5cttw. :D :D cam01215.jpg And close up:
cam01214.jpg

And my earrings. :D cam01212.jpg

sorry, its sideways. Bad pic but they're bezel set yellow gold hoops. :D

Sorry about the cell phone pictures, but that's what I've got. :D :D

Oh and hubby got a TagHuer Aqua racer
Lovely lovely lovely! You got it good girl!
Those are great matching pieces.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results