shape
carat
color
clarity

present for friend ordered from Catherine!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i was so pleased with the quality of Catherine's product and her customer service that i decided to order this for a friend as a holiday present.

i absolutely love it and considered buying it for myself when i first placed an order with her for myself......i hope i can let it go once its here!

MoZo

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are beauties, Mozo! :appl:

I really like that they have the aquamarine with them, that makes it very precious! Gorgeous! :love:

I hope this person realizes what a really good friend you are? :D

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
catherine said the pearls themselves are very very lustrous and "formal" looking but that the aqua keeps them from being so formal that they wouldn't be appropriate for daily wear. and, yes, she does know she's special. oddly at this point in my life i have very few people that i buy for but those that i do purchase holiday gifts for do get some nice things. and the nice thing about this person is that i know she appreciates what i get her as she wears the jewelry i've given her in the past when i see her. i think this is going to look stunning on her!

MoZo

ps also have given catherine a bunch of her inventory numbers so she has an idea of what i like so that after the holidays have calmed down for her, we can look at what i'm going to be getting for myself! i'm wanting two more strands.....and one with some druzy! i love texture! and a long strand to go with that simple white rice short strand i got for myself.

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous. I'm not usually a fan of stones + pearls (not big stones anyway) but I genuinely like this piece. I also have the same problem as you - buying gifts and then not wanting to let them go when they get here!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
rec'd said present for friend today. gotta hand it to catherine for getting it to me so soon!

its gorgeous! catherine was so right though: w/o the aqua's it would be too formal a piece for everyday wear. the rounds are amazing. even hubby noticed. i will admit to also trying it on. its very Very VERY elegant.

and thankfully the rounds are too small on me! so my friend is indeed going to receive them as a gift.

MoZo

ps sorry no additional pictures. my photo skills would not do these little lovelies justice!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely necklace, and you're a lovely friend. :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i tried it on. while i think the rounds are too small for me, hubby thought it looked really good. the white rounds really are metallic as catherine described them. can't wait to see them on my friend!

MoZo

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
They look beautiful! Lucky friend.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
UPDATE Re: present for friend ordered from Catherine!

i gifted them today AND SHE LOVED THEM! put them on immediately.....and was getting compliments from others already.

and the earrings looked fab on her as well. they realy are "her".

MoZo

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Re: UPDATE Re: present for friend ordered from Catherine!

movie zombie|1292908819|2802485 said:
i gifted them today AND SHE LOVED THEM! put them on immediately.....and was getting compliments from others already.

and the earrings looked fab on her as well. they realy are "her".

MoZo

Yeah!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I think the best part about the smaller (under 10mm) pearls is that they have more luster. I was reading somewhere that when they put the bead in the oyster, they start with really small ones when the oyster is young. These have the most luster. Then they take that one out and put in a slightly larger bead and the next pearl has a little less luster and so on. This is freshies I'm talking about.

I have a 3mm strand that is slated for some kind of project, and the luster is beyond anything I've ever seen in a larger pearl.

I say all this because I was so impressed with the luster on this strand, it's really amazing. Your friend is So lucky!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! What a lovely present!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results