shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you a jewelry collection minimalist or maximalist?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I'm jewelry hoarder. its odd because I always wear my studs, my engagement ring, my eternity band and my tennis bracelet. My necklace i change daily I collect Tous bear necklaces as well as tiny diamond treasure pendants. I have tons of bracelets but I never wear them . I want to but I got enough going on
So I guess I am not a minimalist I got a little carried away... _15516.jpg img_2664.jpg _15695.jpg

What a cool ring!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Compulsive hoarder here. Cant help it! But the flip side is that eventually I let things go again. It’s like the tide, regular and predictable. When my collection gets too big, I get nervous and start jettisoning. And then I regret it and start buying again. Hopeless!

I feel this in my bones

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My collection is really too large but I love every piece. I rarely wear some of it though. I guess it's like having eyes larger than your actual appetite!

20210824_171601.jpg 20210824_171557.jpg 20210824_171551.jpg 20210824_171548.jpg 20210824_171544.jpg

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Collection = magpie. And I like small diamonds so that is an enabling factor.

Daily wear - minimalist. I didn’t stack anything until seeing inspiration on PS.

I am chasing a daily right hand diamond ring. I love all my current rings but they all have some attribute that stops me from wearing any single one of them on a daily basis. Got a few contenders on the way. We shall see.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely a minimalist! I only buy what I wear on a regular basis. I would hate to have money tied up in things I don’t wear. I sold diamond earrings and bought ACA studs and sold my pendant and had a similar one made but with ACA diamonds. I admire gemstones but they are just not for me. I do have a few bracelets that I rotate but for the most part I wear my diamond jewelry every day. I consider them signature pieces - lol! My way is clearly not the way everyone feels and that is what makes the world go round - we are all different! Makes PS fun too!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hoarder. Magpie. Collector. Mad stasher. Troll under the bridge? Goblin in a cave? That’s me :) I will never get rid of anything, or sell anything. Even my first purchases at mall stores. Mine mine mine. No touchy!

These kind of posts just bring a smile to the day
I don't know how some of you are LIVING with only a handful of rings...... 1615469516294.png

And @heididdl id love to see a clearer picture of that ring as dancing fire just blinded me :lol:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Maximalist in collection.

Minimalist in what I wear on a daily basis.

I should wear more of what I have.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Minimalist in my collection - all the pieces are simple and have been bought to wear interchangeably. 2.6 solitaire, 3.7 carat eternity band, x2 thin diamond stackers, antique diamond studs, and a diamond tennis bracelet and Cartier trinity pinky ring. However I completely ignore Coco Chanel’s saying of removing one item of jewellery before leaving the house, and pile it all on! Sometimes I look down at myself and think, ‘what the heck do I look like?!’ Other times I don’t care, I’m a bad *ss I can rock this bling! 786B6150-5C16-49DD-A9D7-5D995D94BEC5.jpeg

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely a minimalist! I only buy what I wear on a regular basis. I would hate to have money tied up in things I don’t wear. I sold diamond earrings and bought ACA studs and sold my pendant and had a similar one made but with ACA diamonds. I admire gemstones but they are just not for me. I do have a few bracelets that I rotate but for the most part I wear my diamond jewelry every day. I consider them signature pieces - lol! My way is clearly not the way everyone feels and that is what makes the world go round - we are all different! Makes PS fun too!

I love the idea of a signature style. Also nice for anyone lucky enough to get an heirloom to have known that a piece was beloved.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible organization! May I ask the brand of the box? Thanks for sharing

Thanks! After MANY boxes, I found the *almost* perfect one for my collection. I had to add the extra ring holders but other than that, it holds everything perfectly. I tell myself that it is full so I must be done! Wink, wink!

Screenshot_20210825-201644_Samsung Internet.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to add the extra ring holders

Okay, this made me laugh out loud :bigsmile: Yes, yes you did - and I would’ve known you’d have to without seeing your pics :halo:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! After MANY boxes, I found the *almost* perfect one for my collection. I had to add the extra ring holders but other than that, it holds everything perfectly. I tell myself that it is full so I must be done! Wink, wink!

Screenshot_20210825-201644_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thank you! I tell myself that if a box gets full then I clearly need one for yellow metals and one for silver metals… hehehe

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I was a maximalist when I was younger but as I get older I am definitely becoming more of a minimalist. I think it had to do with not having a lot growing up and not being able to afford jewelry.
Nowadays I only like jewelry I wear every day (bonus if I wear 24/7). I no longer want pieces for special occasions.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Minimalist.
Really need to sell off pieces I don't wear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results