shape
carat
color
clarity

pregnant & scared

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you have a terrific guy. You made the decision that was right for you both. I am glad you are taking some time for TLC. Big hugs!! Thanks for the update.

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 11:50:01 PM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
Glad to hear an update- it''s so wonderful that you have a great support system! I wish you quick healing and hope your relationship with your SO keeps growing stronger and stronger. You did the best and most-important thing: What was right for your family/relationship. It takes major strength
5.gif
Very well said, Pils. I feel the same way! Wishing you the best, LM.

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
I also just have to add that I think this thread is such a great example of how awesome this community can be. It makes me feel good to know that LM is getting so much support and good wishes during this time.
face23.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
LM, I am so glad you and your boyfriend came to a decision that is best for you. My continued best to both of you.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
LM I am so sorry that you had to make this choice... no woman ever *wants* to make such a decision... but I am glad that you and your BF were able to make the decision together and that you have such sopprt from your BF. I wish you success and love in the future.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LM, I just stumbled on this thread today...a day late and a dollar short. All I can say is that I wish you and your boyfriend the very best and that I will hold you in the light.

With love,
AGBF
34.gif

Patchee

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Yeah for a good decision, I was worried about you because man it''s a hard one to deal with.

Rest up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results