shape
carat
color
clarity

Pregnant PS''ers....Belly Rubbing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2009 8:07:34 PM
Author: Mara
LOL Kay...I have to admit that when I found out it just doesn''t magically deflate and you come home wearing your skinny jeans (well except for Kaleigh!) .... I was pretty horrified too. THANKS BODY.

Yes, hello? Why does nobody tell you this when you''re pregnant? Cripes, I asked the nurse if something was wrong with me, maybe there was another baby in there they didn''t see?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wonder if there is a difference between carrying a boy and carrying a girl?? Because with Ashley, I was a load after giving birth, huge stomach and all, but with Rob was skinny minny. I gained the same exact amount with both... I just carried differently... Any studies about this?? Also my feet were so swollen with Ash, but with Rob nothing.... I looked tiny when pregnant with Rob just a little basketball, skinny everywhere else. But with Ash weighed the same and looked humongo. I wish I could post a pic of me right before I had Ash, but no digital cameras back in the horse and buggy days.. LOL!!
3.gif

People who saw me at a wedding just before, said You poor dear!!!
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results