shape
carat
color
clarity

Precision Gem meets Victor Canera

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same here...love all the new pictures! I am envious of your Victor collection! :love: :love: :love: I resolve to do something about that! :bigsmile: I am just having a little trouble finding the stones I want.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Acinom, is the purple in your collection an amethyst?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're welcome DK! :wavey:

Thank you for your kind words sarahb 8-)

enbcfsobe said:
Literally took my breath away. Holy cow!! The stone!! The proportions!! The wirework!! OMG :love: Wish I could afford to have VC do something like this for me... Sigh...
Aw, thank you enbcfsobe. I feel very fortunate to be able to wear my VC rings.

baby nurse said:
Wonderful ring and collection! I really enjoy your pictures :love: .
:D . I take my photo's with an iPhone. Glad you like them.

Huge indeed MisterMadelise. :lol: I thought it would take some time to get used to the big stone, but it doesn't. I actually love wearing larger rings and this one is very comfortable.

Asscherhalo_lover said:
I'm so glad I came back to check and got to see all of these new pics! There can never be enough :appl:
Thank you for dropping by again Asscherhalo lover. Your avatar ring never fails to amaze me.

diamondseeker2006 said:
Same here...love all the new pictures! I am envious of your Victor collection! :love: :love: :love: I resolve to do something about that! :bigsmile: I am just having a little trouble finding the stones I want.
Sounds like you are making up a plan DS? Would love to learn more about it. Thank you for your compliments!

pregcurious said:
Acinom, is the purple in your collection an amethyst?
Hi preg :wavey: . The ring collection is mine but the stone collection is not except for the bluish tourmaline! The stones are from Ryan Quantz via the color stone FB. The purple is indeed an amethyst and I believe it's still available.

_26386.jpg

_26387.jpg

_26388.jpg

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Acinom, I just saw this, and I think it made my day!! How wonderful! I don't think I could find enough superlatives. :love: :love:

Beautiful stone. Amazing craftsmanship by Victor. Exquisite taste on your part to put it all together, as well as the rest of your collection...I mean, c'mon? Fantastic! :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1421842820|3819758 said:
Thank you lknvrb4 :wavey:

I have some groupshots:

OMG your group shots are incredible! How did I not see these earlier?! I have to ask..what camera do you use? The pics are so pro.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EvangelineG|1422561970|3824023 said:
Oh Acinom, I just saw this, and I think it made my day!! How wonderful! I don't think I could find enough superlatives. :love: :love:

Beautiful stone. Amazing craftsmanship by Victor. Exquisite taste on your part to put it all together, as well as the rest of your collection...I mean, c'mon? Fantastic! :love:

Aw, thank you for your kind words Evangeline!!!
Victor indeed did a great job on this one. I truly enjoy wearing this ring.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ricezo|1422614666|3824342 said:
Acinom|1421842820|3819758 said:
Thank you lknvrb4 :wavey:

I have some groupshots:

OMG your group shots are incredible! How did I not see these earlier?! I have to ask..what camera do you use? The pics are so pro.

Thank you Ricezo :wavey:
It's really funny what you say about my photography...
I am actually using my iPhone: easy to use and a reasonable quality 8-). I love playing with the iPhone camera. I always have it with me and it's very easy to zoom in on objects.

How is your project progressing? Have you already received a proposal from your local jeweller?

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! I spoke to him this week. He has ordered in a few pre-made settings for me to check out and which may be slightly modified to my liking. They should arrive in the next few weeks. If I don't like those we will go down the custom route. I have my heart set on a really simple setting - it won't be anywhere near as amazing as yours! I'll keep you posted :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ricezo|1422620304|3824358 said:
Yes! I spoke to him this week. He has ordered in a few pre-made settings for me to check out and which may be slightly modified to my liking. They should arrive in the next few weeks. If I don't like those we will go down the custom route. I have my heart set on a really simple setting - it won't be anywhere near as amazing as yours! I'll keep you posted :wavey:

That sounds like a great process!
A simple settings are so elegant and sophisticated as they put the center stone center stage. Your stone doesn't actually need anything to shine 8-)
Thanks for the update and enjoy the creation process.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Waouh!!! Amazing ring! I am in awe of your collection! You seem to pick just the right setting style for each stone. I enjoy your aesthetics! Nice Birkin! 30 Etoupe Clemence?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysian|1422732649|3825070 said:
Waouh!!! Amazing ring! I am in awe of your collection! You seem to pick just the right setting style for each stone. I enjoy your aesthetics! Nice Birkin! 30 Etoupe Clemence?

Hi Elysian :wavey:
I just saw your post in RT! What are you up to with a future new cushion :naughty:
Unfortunately I cannot advice you about selecting the right cushion. You are keeping your current diamond in the solitaire setting as well?

Thank you for your kind words about my rings. I love to 'listen' to the specific character of a stone and then select the setting.
My bag is a Birkin 35. It's indeed an Etoupe Clemence. I also have a Graphite Clemence. Are you a Birkin lover as well? :twisted:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1422733114|3825075 said:
Elysian|1422732649|3825070 said:

Hi Elysian :wavey:
I just saw your post in RT! What are you up to with a future new cushion :naughty:
Unfortunately I cannot advice you about selecting the right cushion. You are keeping your current diamond in the solitaire setting as well?

Thank you for your kind words about my rings. I love to 'listen' to the specific character of a stone and then select the setting.
My bag is a Birkin 35. It's indeed an Etoupe Clemence. I also have a Graphite Clemence. Are you a Birkin lover as well? :twisted:

That's awesome! I do love Birkins and love Kellys for the strap option. I haven't bitten just yet, just can't decide on my first color!
My e-ring situation has changed quite a bit. I will post more about this later in a reveal thread. Sorry to be a tease.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:o You cannot leave us hanging here like this Elysian :naughty:
You are such a tease indeed.

Orange is a great color for a Birkin. I am dreaming of one (not going to happen though). I love that it's such a vivid color, yet very classic.

When do you expect to have your reveal of the e-ring situation?

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom - Your collection is just glorious! I love each and every one of your pieces, and you do such a fantastic job setting your stones such that each ring has its own personality. Your latest addition is each and every bit as fantastic as the rest, and I hope you have many chances to enjoy it. Congrats!

retrogamer

Shiny_Rock
Spectacular! Do you plan on having more coloured stone rings?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Well, this is absolutely perfect!!! I keep sending my husband your collection shots telling him that this is what I aspire to. I just sent him an updated one! :love: :naughty:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! that is amazing. I cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeve next ;-) your collection is incredible!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you endless summer, retrogamer, Rosebloom, and artdecolover :wavey:

I enjoy this ring to the max retrogamer. The good thing about custom work is that it can completely exceed your expectations. And Victor till sofar always does. And I have the same feel about the stone from Gene.

There are two more CS rings coming up retrogamer: one with a cab Paraiba and one with a cab Ammy. Also Gene promised to cut a topaz stone for me as well. :naughty:

8-) Thanks Rosebloom. Hope it inspires him :naughty:

I should be on a total ban by now artdecolover, but indeed I have more coming up...

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
well...it is just too exciting not to! I find, personally, that while I am waiting for completion of one piece, I always start another! I am looking forward to seeing your next pieces :love:

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Acinom, I just can't stop staring at the photos of your incredible collection. You have incredible taste and are one lucky woman!!!!!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :-o You are seriously on a roll this past 12 months - your collection is to die for... :love: Love it.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Especially for LLJsmom who is currently thinking about a new setting.
Please let me know whether you need more views LLJsmom.

IMG_1975.JPG

IMG_1976.JPG

IMG_1977.JPG

IMG_1978.JPG

IMG_1980.JPG

IMG_1982.JPG

IMG_1983.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, these are fabulous pictures.! I can't thank you enough. It is so so beautiful. Do you mind telling me how you feel about it after having worn it for two years?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, these are fabulous pictures.! I can't thank you enough. It is so so beautiful. Do you mind telling me how you feel about it after having worn it for two years?

You are so welcome!
I have not regretted to have chosen this design for even a second. I am still thrilled with the aestethics. It has this 'simple elegance with a twist'. Victor can also design alternatives for the cuffs. Hope you will find your dreamring soon!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply spectacular. The stone, the ring, the collection... EVERYTHING!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results