shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers Please...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Continued good wishes and prayers for your daughter and her baby. I can only imagine how stressful this has been for all of you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending continued well wishes your family's way...may your daughter and her baby be well and may this ordeal soon be a distant memory

dvj

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the update. I am glad to know the first surgery was successful. I will keep praying for you all.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I am just reading this thread now and was glad to read the update you shared. Mama, baby and your family will be in my prayers, especially for peach and joy in the midst of this hard time

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Still sending healing vibes that baby is delivered healthy and mom recovers fully.

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers!!

Reactions: Kya

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you and sending love, prayers and support to you and your family @mom2dolls.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Continued well wishes and good thoughts for your daughter and Baby Braxton. I'm sure the 28th cant come soon enough.
Hopefully, this will all just be a bad memory in the future and all is well. :pray:

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Sending prayers to your entire family.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our daughter is 33 weeks pregnant with our grandson. She has been diagnosed with stage 3 invasive malignant nodular melanoma. She had a mole on her upper left chest area that grew incredibly fast during her pregnancy and has turned into cancer. The mole was removed and tested. She has a lymph node under her collarbone that is suspected to be impacted as well. The surgeon has scheduled a biopsy for this node next Wednesday to confirm it is either the same cancer or something else. She will then have the excision surgery in about three weeks of the area to remove any further cells and get clear margins. If lymph node comes back positive, it will be removed.
After our grandson is born, she will have a radiation biopsy of a second lymph node in her chest then start immunotherapy.

All of this has transpired within the last few weeks. I am incredibly grateful for a surgeon that has stepped up and is not wasting time. Our primary doctor blew her off for months that it was nothing to worry about. I am thankful our little guy is so far along and just needs to put weight on and mature his little precious lungs. If she would have gotten this diagnosis early on, I assume we would have hd a much harder decision to make.

I apologize for rambling. I appreciate all prayers, positive thoughts, advice, anything. It feels very heavy today.

Prayers to you and your family that all is well

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoping that all is well with you and yours!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you and your family @mom2dolls and hoping you are all getting some good news.

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone, unfortunately we did not get the news we prayed for. She has moved to bottom of stage 3, heading into stage four. It has metastasized more than expected. She will begin immunotherapy as soon as she is healed from delivery and will treat for at least one year. She will have a PET scan soon to check her neck for any additional affected lymph nodes. Then an MRI as well.
She is so strong and has the best attitude. Please pray with all your might. She has to be okay.
Our brightest light in all of this… Braxxton Jeffrey born on 2/29.
They tested her placenta and by the grace of God he is not affected.
IMG_2326.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Braxxton is SO SWEET! Congrats! Healing vibes your DD way!!!

kind regards--Sharon

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, what a darling! Congratulations, mom2dolls! Sending positive thoughts for your daughter's health.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations grandma!! Braxxton is beautiful! Your DD is a fighter, kick cancer’s a$$!

Sunrises Sunsets

Shiny_Rock
Grandma, Braxton is a beautiful sweetheart and I will include your daughter in my daily prayers. May the immunotherapy be successful and now she has her sweet, new son for even more reason to fight that damn cancer.

I will send prayers for all of you.

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear the news ... I will be thinking of all of you.

And, BTW - Braxxton is absolutely beautiful!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
He is magnificent. Welcome to the world, sweetness.
She has the fight and she has her family, amazing things can happen.
She's in my thoughts.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
He's just beautiful! Your daughter is in my thoughts: Go to the mattresses!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful baby boy! He’s adorable and thank goodness is healthy!
Sending prayers and ((hugs)) to all for your daughter’s health ❤️

Frenchieglitter

Rough_Rock
Prayers for you all

ETA, just saw the pic of your grandson and he is adorable! So thankful he arrived safely. May the road ahead be as blessed as it is to have that sweet little face in your family!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone, unfortunately we did not get the news we prayed for. She has moved to bottom of stage 3, heading into stage four. It has metastasized more than expected. She will begin immunotherapy as soon as she is healed from delivery and will treat for at least one year. She will have a PET scan soon to check her neck for any additional affected lymph nodes. Then an MRI as well.
She is so strong and has the best attitude. Please pray with all your might. She has to be okay.
Our brightest light in all of this… Braxxton Jeffrey born on 2/29.
They tested her placenta and by the grace of God he is not affected.
IMG_2326.jpeg

hello little man
Thank God you are here now
best wishes to your mum and her fight for recovery

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Braxxton is so cute!!!!!!
Prayers outgoing for healing for his mom!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous baby! Prayers to all of you, esp. your daughter the warrior.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Braxton is a doll! Best wishes to your daughter as she prepares to fight this illness. Prayers outgoing for a great outcome; a positive attitude and her love for her son will go a long way in her battle.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! Little Braxxton is just the cutest!

My thoughts and continued well wishes for a successful treatment and a full recovery for your daughter. She's a new mom...she
has to be ok!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Braxxton is perfect! :kiss2: Healing thoughts for years and years of your daughter loving on him. Congrats, grandma!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending prayers your way. The PS family is here for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results