shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers Please...

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Our daughter is 33 weeks pregnant with our grandson. She has been diagnosed with stage 3 invasive malignant nodular melanoma. She had a mole on her upper left chest area that grew incredibly fast during her pregnancy and has turned into cancer. The mole was removed and tested. She has a lymph node under her collarbone that is suspected to be impacted as well. The surgeon has scheduled a biopsy for this node next Wednesday to confirm it is either the same cancer or something else. She will then have the excision surgery in about three weeks of the area to remove any further cells and get clear margins. If lymph node comes back positive, it will be removed.
After our grandson is born, she will have a radiation biopsy of a second lymph node in her chest then start immunotherapy.

All of this has transpired within the last few weeks. I am incredibly grateful for a surgeon that has stepped up and is not wasting time. Our primary doctor blew her off for months that it was nothing to worry about. I am thankful our little guy is so far along and just needs to put weight on and mature his little precious lungs. If she would have gotten this diagnosis early on, I assume we would have hd a much harder decision to make.

I apologize for rambling. I appreciate all prayers, positive thoughts, advice, anything. It feels very heavy today.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Prayers incoming.

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
You definitely are not rambling @mom2dolls, this is an incredibly stressful situation for your family. Sending many gentle hugs and support. Take care.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
OMG sending all the good thoughts your way. I'm so sorry her regular doc blew her off - letter should be written! Take care and well wishes to your daughter and baby

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness this is all getting taken care of quickly. Sending lots of positive thoughts for the best possible outcome, and the safe arrival of your grandson.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
prayers outgoing!!

Reactions: dvj

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Frightening and so much stress. I'm sorry you're in this situation. Take care of yourself.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am praying also.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Healing vibes across the miles

kind regards--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure this is very stressful - prayers that all will be well with Mom and baby boy!!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Prayers for your daughter, her baby and everyone involved! Keep us posted! <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying.

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
Thinking of you and your family

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Sending caring, positive thoughts to you, your daughter, and grandbaby-to-be!

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Prayers for daughter and baby

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh! Prayers sent!

kah42

Shiny_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear this. How scary for the whole family! Sending gentle hugs and prayers.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry
I keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers and sending bucketloads of healing wishes her way.

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
Sending positive vibes to all of you!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter @mom2dolls

I'm currently 30 weeks and this makes me so emotional and grateful for my health. It must be so scary for your daughter but I'm so glad that she's far along enough and has a caring doctor that is on top of things.

My prayers are with you. Hope your grandson is delivered safely and your daughter can get the treatment she needs to be able to take care of her son.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Sending positive thoughts and prayers for your family during this stressful time.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry. Hoping for the best outcome for both your daughter and her baby.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending positive thoughts and well wishes!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
How very frightening, especially at a time which was supposed to be so happy and exciting for the whole family with a little one on the way. Hoping for the best outcome for her treatment and safe delivery for mamma and baby.

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear of your family’s stressful diagnosis. Prayers for mother and baby.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Prayers!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending gentle hugs to you & healing vibes to your daughter.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Our daughter is 33 weeks pregnant with our grandson. She has been diagnosed with stage 3 invasive malignant nodular melanoma. She had a mole on her upper left chest area that grew incredibly fast during her pregnancy and has turned into cancer. The mole was removed and tested. She has a lymph node under her collarbone that is suspected to be impacted as well. The surgeon has scheduled a biopsy for this node next Wednesday to confirm it is either the same cancer or something else. She will then have the excision surgery in about three weeks of the area to remove any further cells and get clear margins. If lymph node comes back positive, it will be removed.
After our grandson is born, she will have a radiation biopsy of a second lymph node in her chest then start immunotherapy.

All of this has transpired within the last few weeks. I am incredibly grateful for a surgeon that has stepped up and is not wasting time. Our primary doctor blew her off for months that it was nothing to worry about. I am thankful our little guy is so far along and just needs to put weight on and mature his little precious lungs. If she would have gotten this diagnosis early on, I assume we would have hd a much harder decision to make.

I apologize for rambling. I appreciate all prayers, positive thoughts, advice, anything. It feels very heavy today.

Keeping your daughter, grandson and you in my thoughts and prayers.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending prayers to you and yours. ❤️

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wishing you the best or luck for the lymph node biopsy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results