shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers needed for a friend and his family

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Storm, I''m so sorry to hear about the death of your friend''s young son. My thoughts are with you and his family.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
8/27/2009 10:40:14 PM
Author: strmrdr

*sigh*
What a night.

They were spose to have a private hour before the public time but when they got there there was all ready a line around the block in the rain.
The building at best holds 125 people and there was an estimated 500+ people that came through.
basically the entire high school senior class plans on skipping school tomorrow for the funeral.
It is going to be a mad house.
The mom was so lost :{

The family will need every bit of support that the crowd of mourners will bring. Hang in there, Karl. Of course you are a wonderful friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers as is your friend and his family.

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
34.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Their son was blessed with many friends. Prayers outgoing for you and your friends.
Your friends will never be the same again. Just for you to be informed, I can give you pointers on what behaviors and pain they may go through. Please let me know if I can help.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am so sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with your friend and his family.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
about 150 showed up, 10 or so had to stand up.
not a lot of dry eyes but it was a good service with a lot of good memories.
His mom was rough but she rallied after the graveside service and was better at the reception.

A school bus full of kids slammed into a parked car at the reception.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
How are YOU doing Karl?

Lori

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Prayers outgoing to you Karl, and your friend''s family.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2009 5:47:03 PM
Author: loriken214
How are YOU doing Karl?

Lori

I ok,
Was exhausted but had a nap.
I lost it when his 2 sisters sang Amazing Grace
That song always gets to me.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for checking in, Storm. I was wondering how things went today. I''m glad you''re taking care of yourself -- grief is exhausting. I was also glad to hear that your friend and his family have received such great support from you and your community during this awful time in their lives.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
strm my prayers go out to you all, such a sad loss wishing you all strength in the days ahead.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear that storm. I cannot even begin to imagine their devastation. Much strength to you and your friends in the days and months ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results