shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers needed for a friend and his family

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my best friend''s 18 year old son passed away suddenly last Friday.
Thursday is the visitation and Friday is the funeral.
I have been spending as much time as I can over there to help out.
This week has been devastating to them.
They are going to need all the strength they can get over the next few days.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Oh NO!
6.gif

Sending lots of prayers to the family and to you. Really good of you to help out strm.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Karl,
I know how hard this is for you. I am sending K prayers of comfort and strength. I know their daughter will be needing you in the days ahead. I send you prayers of strength so that you will be the rock they can count on going forward. It's going to be a rough road, but you will make it bearable for them. You are a great friend. Hugs to you...
12.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I am so very sorry. My thoughts are with you, Karl, and your friend''s family, too. Such a difficult time for all.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Karl -- What a terrible thing for any family to have to go through. Bless you for being such a good friend to them.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
My heart is with you and many prayers are going to the family.....I''m SO very sorry to hear this! Please keep your strength up, too, Karl!

GREAT BIG HUGS,

Lori

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
That is so very sad.
7.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thoughts and prayers immediately outgoing.....So sorry to hear this friend....

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending tons of prayers. That''s so sad.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
that''s horrible. My prayers for your friend and their family

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
What a horrible thing to happen. I''m glad you''re being such a good friend. My thoughts are with the family.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Strm, to echo your immortal words, prayers outgoing.

A sudden death in a family is unbelievably cruel to those who are left behind. There are no words I can offer that will make even the slightest dent to how they feel nor to how you feel. Your friend's family face a long tough road ahead of them. I am without doubt that having you alongside will make their journey just that bit more bearable. It takes a long time to come out of the type of fog that is enshrouding them right now and even the simplest of tasks will seem monumental. Trifling everyday decisions and activity will become akin to wading through treacle. Your tow rope for them will make the world of difference.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
You are a wonderful friend for being their support. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend''s family.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry for your loss. What a terrible thing for a family to go through. My heart is with you, your friends and their family right now during these difficult times.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how awful! My thoughts and prayers to the family and to you too, for being there when they need you!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
How devastating. Prayers for you and your friends family.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear that Storm! I will keep them in my thoughts.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this terribly sad news. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What awful sad news. I am so sorry to hear that Strm. Prayers outgoing.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Karl, I am very sorry...

They will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for their loss.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry to hear this sad news. They are in my thoughts.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
This is every parent''s worst nightmare, but for your friends, it is an unthinkably harsh reality.

My prayers are with the family and their friends.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
How sad for someone so young to pass away. Prayers outgoing.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re a good man Karl for being there for them, Prayers and Condolences to the family.
7.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend''s family.

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 9:56:49 AM
Author: Gailey
Strm, to echo your immortal words, prayers outgoing.

A sudden death in a family is unbelievably cruel to those who are left behind. There are no words I can offer that will make even the slightest dent to how they feel nor to how you feel. Your friend''s family face a long tough road ahead of them. I am without doubt that having you alongside will make their journey just that bit more bearable. It takes a long time to come out of the type of fog that is enshrouding them right now and even the simplest of tasks will seem monumental. Trifling everyday decisions and activity will become akin to wading through treacle. Your tow rope for them will make the world of difference.
Karl, Gailey said this much more eloquently than I ever could...

Your friends are in my prayers. As are you and Wifey... You will need as much strength as they do in order to help them through this long term crisis. Please take care of yourself so that you can help to take care of them.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Karl - Sending Tons of thoughts and prayers in that direction. Young deaths are so so hard, and I''m still working through one with a friend''s parents after his sudden death. I am sure they are devastated, and you are fantastic for helping. ((hugs))

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Sending many prayers and thoughts.

Sonoma

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I will be keeping your family and your best friend''s family in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry to hear this news.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
*sigh*
What a night.

They were spose to have a private hour before the public time but when they got there there was all ready a line around the block in the rain.
The building at best holds 125 people and there was an estimated 500+ people that came through.
basically the entire high school senior class plans on skipping school tomorrow for the funeral.
It is going to be a mad house.
The mom was so lost :{

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results