shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers for my Dad please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry. Your family will be in my thoughts.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Pearl,

(((Hugs))) and prayers heading the way of your family and your Dad!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I''m going to see him tomorrow and will be spending the weekend with him. My mom called me earlier today and said that he''s able to move his arms a little more, so that''s good. It just dawned on me that my wedding is 5 months away and he may not be able to walk. I feel selfish thinking this but he may not be able to walk me down the aisle or have a father/daughter dance with me. And I know these things mean as much to him as they do to me. I''m just scared for him. But I know all of your prayers and positive thinking will help. Thank you everyone, so much.

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry! Your father sounds like he is in AMAZING physical condition, so it is that much easier for his body to recover. Keep your head up!!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I just read this and i''m so sorry. No one should have to go through this, especially at this happy time in your life. I''ll keep your dad in my prayers. Just keep reminding yourself that even though he may have to roll down the aisle with you, at least he''ll be there. But have faith, and take heart. Miracles happen every day. And what better motivation for him. *Hugs*

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2009 12:51:41 AM
Author: PearlDahhhling
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I''m going to see him tomorrow and will be spending the weekend with him. My mom called me earlier today and said that he''s able to move his arms a little more, so that''s good. It just dawned on me that my wedding is 5 months away and he may not be able to walk. I feel selfish thinking this but he may not be able to walk me down the aisle or have a father/daughter dance with me. And I know these things mean as much to him as they do to me. I''m just scared for him. But I know all of your prayers and positive thinking will help. Thank you everyone, so much.
Pearl, sending lots of hugs to you sweetie, I just checked in and saw this thread. I am keeping my fingers crossed he makes a full recovery soon.

Don''t feel guilty about your feelings, they are understandable. My Dad''s health hasn''t been that great this year also and I have felt guilty about wanting him to be there to walk me down the isle so I can understand your struggle. I am sure he will be using your wedding and his special role as a goal to work towards. Knowing that he wants to walk his little girl down the isle may just give him the strength to get better quick.

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
prayers to you and your family. i am so sorry that he is going through this - please try to stay strong. (((hugs)))

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Ay ya yi. What an ordeal. Totally unfair of the universe to pull this on him (and your family). I''m so sorry, I hope his recovery though likely slow, will go smoothly. Hugs and of course prayers.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Pearl - I am so sorry to hear he is sick. Please keep us posted and let us know how he is doing. xoxo

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending my thoughts and prayers Pearl! Sending hugs!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Pearl

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Pearl, I am so sorry to hear about your father. I will echo the words of everyone else to tell you I am so sorry to hear about this and my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Oh Pearl, I''m so sorry to hear about your father. I hope everything turns out well. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Wow,
8.gif
I really hope your father recovers, Pearl. That must be very hard thing to go through - I can imagine how concerned you must be for him. How is he doing?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Big hugs...and lots of support...he''s in my thoughts and prayers for sure.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
*BIG HUG*

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hi Pearl,

just checking in to say that prayers and good thoughts continue for you and your dad and your family at this difficult time

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear about your dad, Pearl! I am rooting for him to recover. I know this has to be difficult for you *and* him given how important it will be for both of you to walk down the aisle together. I have faith this will drive his recovery. I am keeping him and your family in my thoughts.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I will say a prayer for you and your family.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Oh Pearl, I just read this and I''m so sorry. I hope he continues to improve and has an amazing recovery, which is possible. Hugs to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results