shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and support please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry! I''m glad it went as best as it could, and she went peacefully. I''ll keep you in my thoughts, and hope for the best.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Samantha I really feel for you. What a difficult day. I am crying at that rainbow bridge poem, knowing how upset you are. I hope you are ok tonight. I am thinking of you. xxx

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Samantha (((((((HUGS))))))) to you from the other side of the world. To have a beloved companions leave us is heart breaking.
Take care

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I''m so, so sorry to hear about your beloved one. She is now free from pain and whole, waiting for you patiently at the Rainbow Bridge.

((( Samantha Red ))) ((( sweet pup )))

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Samantha I am truly sorry.Its not easy time and I will be keeping you in my prayers.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did the most unselfish, loving thing you could do to reward your beloved pet for loving you for all of these years. While I know your heart is breaking, just know that she is happy and at peace.

My thoughts are with you tonight - for anyone that has lost a beloved pet we know what you are feeling. Fortunately, as time passes the pain fades into something we can bear. Lots of hugs for you - I am truly sorry for your loss.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. I have been through this and it was the hardest decision that I ever had to make, but I do know that it was the right one. Meg is at peace. I am thinking about you.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
I just want to send a massive thank you to everyone who took such time and trouble to send support and best wishes. It was such a lovely feeling to have arms round me from miles away. I really do feel supported in this awful time.

I was dreading coming down the stairs this morning. We have two other dogs, a 2 year old choccie lab and a 5 year old terrier. The terrier sleeps upstairs and always rushes in to see Meg as soon as she comes down, to make sure all is well with her. Well of course she did that this morning and has been looking all over for her. It broke my heart, but it will get easier.

I am going to cherish every wonderful memory of her and look forward so much to seeing her again at Rainbow Bridge. I have this lovely image of her young and healthy again and running around playing. Just before taking her yesterday I sat holding her, kissing her head and telling her that she will soon be happy and playing with her old best friend

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Oh Samantha! I hope you are feeling okay right now, it sounds like you have made the most compassionate and considerate decision.
Putting an animal to sleep is a very humane process, any wriggles or twitches are completely normal and not indicative of any distress.
But I see from your post that it was a very calm experience, for both of you.
I''m so glad it went smoothly.
Warmest wishes to you,
L.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m so sorry. What a sweet dog.
*** hugs ***

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is a sad day to lose a pet we love. I am so sorry.

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how sad to hear, I am so sorry. You made a humane and courageous decision . I''ts heartbreaking to see your pet suffer.

I know sweet loving Samantha is now having a good old time in doggie heaven, young and pain free.

I just lost my good friend Hope, our doggie best friend for the past 14 yrs. It''s the most painful thing. Sending (((hugs)))your way.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry.
7.gif
((HUGS))

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry - my thoughts and prayers go out to you all in this difficult time *hugs*

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Samantha, I''m so so sorry to hear your sad news. You''re doing the right thing. Sending lots of hugs and take care of yourself during this sad time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results