shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and positive thoughts needed - finally pregnant, and not going well

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, Kate. My heart goes out to you and your husband. I''ll continue to keep you both in my thoughts and pray that you will go on to have several beautiful, healthy children.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am terribly sorry. I hope you do not need a d and c. I did not, you just never know what will happen. I must tell you the fact that did get pregnant is amazing and a great sign. Not sure if this helps BUT, my niece was one of many pregnancies for my step sis. She was able to carry a healthy baby to term, but she did have some rough patches. Also my cousin has two year old twin girls, after some invitro issues. She had chromosomal issues with some embryos when they did genetic testing, but it all worked out in the end. I know it will for you too. Just focus on that, which I know is easier said than done. --hugs-- to you and yours. Honestly, once you do have a baby or two, this will be a distant memory, but allow yourself to grieve now. It is healthy and reasonable.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kate, I''m glad you are taking a mental health day tomorrow . You need time to mourn. My Mom had many miscarriages before she had me. I always thought I would never be able to concieve mainly because my Mom had so many problems. But we had a healthy girl. Then a miscarriage and then a healthy boy. I wanted to share this with you, as a RL story to give you hope. If you need more, have lots of friends that have been through this too......

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Kate, I am at a total loss for words. I''m so sad - I can barely imagine how hard this must be. I am so sorry. Take it easy, take your time and be gentle with yourself. You are in my thoughts and prayers-

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t it sad how many of us have experienced miscarriages?

Kate, good idea taking tomorrow off to take care of yourself. When I had my 1st I was working, and found it better to take some time off--about a week. You''ll know what you need to do, but don''t be afraid to stay home if you need to. This is a medical issue if there ever was one & people take time off for lesser things. But if you need to stay busy, that''s fine too. Just don''t try to put on a brave face too soon.

but don''t lose hope, after my 1st miscarriage I had my son, and after my 2nd miscarriage I had my daughter. It''s hard to get through, but getting pregnant again helped heal the pain.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

lili

Ideal_Rock
Oh Kate, I am so very sorry.
My heart goes out to you and your husband.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry to hear this news, Kate.

You and your hubby will be in my thoughts and prayers. *Stay strong.*
12.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Kate I am so sorry for your loss
8.gif

I hope you have taken the time you need to regroup and get better. I wish you all the best and you will be in my prayers.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I''m really sorry for your loss, Kate.
8.gif
This happened to a friend of mine over the weekend as well. They lost the baby''s heartbeat at about 8 weeks. I''m so sad for her... but they plan to try again soon. I hope both you and her go on to have healthy, happy babies soon..

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I too had one last October but I was only at 12 weeks. I can only imagine how much more attached you were.
Big heartfelt hugs coming your way.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I''m so very sorry this happened.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Kate, sorry to hear this news.
Surround yourself with luv and support, we are all thinking of you.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I am very sorry for your loss, and please know that my thoughts are with you and your husband.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry as well. I checked on this thread (silently, since I know nothing about being pregnant) now and then to see how you were doing, hoping for good news. I wish things had happened differently, but it sounds like you and your husband are strong and will get through it.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss! I''m glad you''re taking a mental health day! Take care of yourself.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I knew what to say. We''re all here for you and offering support in any way we can.

HUGS

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i am very sorry for your loss--i had been quietly following your story.

m/c''s are so heartbreaking. We are starting to TTC and it''s something that I''m very fearful of as it is quite common.

Take care and check in often if you''d like!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
kate, I''m so sorry for your loss. I have been following this thread with cautious optimism and my heart really aches for you. Take care of yourself, take time to heal and hopefully you''ll be announcing another pregnancy very soon. My thoughts are with you.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
So sorry, Kate.

Jen

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - so very sorry!
39.gif
I really was hoping this time would be different for you. I will pray for you and your little angel. My boss just experienced a m/c after her first trimester. It really hit home after watching someone so close to me go through it. Stay strong and even though you are having some hardships, know that one day soon you will have a happy and healthy baby! ***HUGS***

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I too am very sorry about your loss. I posted the other day but somehow it is not here. I had two miscarriages in a row a little over a year ago; I know how hard it can be. You are in my prayers.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, Kate. I''ll keep you in my prayers.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Surprisingly, I''m doing better today. A good long sleep seemed to really help. I think I cried enough yesterday afternoon and evening for a couple days - my eyes were still swollen when I woke up this morning. Now I''m just trying to be optimistic that we''re going to be pregnant again soon and carry to term this time.

I know it''s going to get worse when I get the painful cramps and awful bleeding, but in the meantime I decided to go back to work from tomorrow to get some distraction. DH is being very sweet and supportive, which is helping a lot too. I know we''ll get through it together, and we''re going to try to stay positive about what the future holds.

I''m sure I''ll have a lot more bad days in the future, but I''ll enjoy the good days when I get them.

Thanks for everyone''s kind responses, and for those who were able to give me IRL stories of hope about having kids after a M/C. It definitely does give me hope. And maybe now we figured out what drugs I need to get pregnant, it won''t take so long the next time around.

Kate

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
drk, I''m really sorry.
emrose.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
DRK, just do not give up hope. Miscarriages are more common than we would believe. Many women who go on to have kids have one or even two. I had one between my first and second, sort of a blighted ovum with poor HcG, and another when I was trying to get pregnant with my third. It all worked out in the end. The fact that you did conceive is so critical. It will all work out, just know that and try not to worry too much.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Oh Kate, I am so sorry that this has happened.

I completely understand what you are going through as I just found out on Saturday that I am pregnant and then noticed some spotting Monday night and Tuesday morning.

I went to see the Dr. right away on Tues and they confirmed by vaginal U/S that I was pregnant, but when I started talking to the Dr. about my concerns about the spotting, he told me that there was no heartbeat detected and I would probably miscarry in the next few days.
It was an unplanned pregnancy and we were very careful, using birth control always, but I have to say that I was both shocked and happy to find out I was pregnant.

I am just waiting now for it to happen.

Again I am truly sorry...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kate, I agree with the others that said just being able to get pregnant is very goodnews. Like I said, i had a miscarriage last april and went on to get pregnant again in July and am do in about 8 weeks. Unfortunately they are very common, especially once you get womemn talking about them. I was shocked at all my friends who told me they too had had miscarriages. Doesn''t mean it''s any less painful, but it does sometimes help to know you''re not alone. My sister also miscarried her first pregnancy last june and is pregnant again and due in May. So don''t give up hope, I have faith that it will happen again.

oh butterfly...big hugs to you as well...

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Butterfly - I''m so sorry to hear about your loss too. Even if unexpected and unplanned, when you manage to get excited about the pregnancy only to find out a few days later that it''s over, it''s got to be hard.

MrsSalvo - I hope I follow along in the footsteps of you and your sister and get pregnant in the next 3-4 months. It just took us so long to get pregnant once, even though we seemed to be timing everything right, I''m not convinced that we''ll have it so easy. Hope I''m wrong about that, and we just needed to hit on the right drug combo to get things working.

Diamondfan - If I end up with 3 kids like you, I''ll be a very happy lady. I''ll do my best to stay relaxed.

Kate

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, I too had been following this thread and was hoping for a good update. I''m so sorry to hear about your loss.

I haven''t tried getting pregnant yet, but my sister, the mother of a 3 year old girl and 7 month old boy, had 3 miscarriages, one before her daughter and two in between her daughter and son. Something that seemed to help her was acupuncture. Her acupuncturist had had miscarriages and had been helped by acupuncture; that''s how she got into it.

Take care of yourself! If going to work is better than staying home, then do it, but if you just need to watch some cheesy movies and relax, please do that too. Your husband and everyone at work (and everyone here) just want you to be healthy, so don''t feel any pressure to do more than you should.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Kate I am so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself. I hope that you go on to have a healthy, full term pregnancy soon, but for now, take time to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results