shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and positive thoughts needed - finally pregnant, and not going well

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Great news, Kate!!!! Stay positive!!!! So happy for you!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful little bean! I am so happy for you and your husband! Stay positive. The chance of m/c now is *very* low.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful wonderful wonderful! Continued good blessings to you and your bean!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for you! What a sweet little bean! I''m praying hard for you!

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
i just wanted to tell you that your little one is beautiful. i am so happy you received a good report today. after my inf. issues, most of my 4th pg was stressful. i don''t know how to tell you to turn off that switch and enjoy. but you received good news today, so celebrate and savor this blessing. he/she''s precious!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you received good new today! Positive thoughts going to you! Stay positive!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Kate-that is fantastic. Congratulations mommy!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh I''m so thrilled for you! That''s amazing news! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2008 12:17:54 AM
Author: diamondfan
Please try to be positive.

I had a doctor tell me with my first that my levels were not rising and I would likely miscarry. Well, he is 15 years old now, so please know that perhaps they drew the blood too early (not enough hours elapsing) and that with a pole and heartbeat you are in pretty good shape. I also took natural progesterone with my 3rd, even while I was trying to get pregnant and through the first few weeks. I have had a couple of very early miscarriages but have three kids, and my first was fine, though this doctor scared the pants off of me. Just try to keep busy, tough to do, I know, and go have that ultrasound. I used to say if I could buy one (Tom Cruise copied me!!) and see my baby every day I would be fine about things...I was and am a worrywart, but negative energy does not help! Please relax and try to keep your mind occupied in the meantime.

Diamondfan is right. Doctors don''t know everything, and you need to stay positive. Worry and anxiety won''t help either way, and if there''s a strong heartbeat and everything looks good on ultrasound there is a lot to be positive about. Sending prayers and good vibes, and cyberhugs, too.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I'm so happy that your news was positive.
36.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
What wonderful news from the ultrasound. I''m glad you were able to get one this week!
Keep taking time for yourself, and I wish you all the best.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am beyond THRILLED for you! Your baby''s ultrasound looks perfect (and what a cute baby you have there) and that heartbeat is nice and strong. Your risk of miscarriage is slim to none. If I were you (and I''ve had a few losses, so I know what it feels like in those early days) I''d make myself a nice cup of something warm and yummy (or get a caramel apple cider from starbucks...mmmmm...great prego treat!) and go look at baby clothes.

You are having a baby my friend. What do you think about that?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

No worries, all joy...and I really got a HUGE lump in my throat looking at your ultrasound. What a perfect little one...congratulations Kate.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Kate, that is FANTASTIC news! I am so happy for you, you give me hope!!!! The ultrasound picture is just too precious for words. What a little cutie-pie. You must be so relieved, go celebrate and eat cake, and pickles and icecream and relish this time. yayayayaya!

merricks_girl

Rough_Rock
Kate, what an adorable bean! I''m so happy for you - and had tears reading this because it brought back so much of my fertility struggles. I tried for over eight years to get pregnant with my now-ex, then a couple of years after giving up and meeting my now-fiance, had the surprise of my life at my annual exam. I found out I was 6w1d pregnant that day, and I remember looking at the nurse in utter disbelief and asking through the quiet tears "but what about my blood levels - do I need to come back and have the numbers done to be sure?" And she just smiled and said "no, you''re way past that..." and you''re even two weeks further along than that!! Yay!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
emhot.gif
So happy to read your good news Kate!!! Congratulations!!
emhot.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! What a relief!!!
36.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Great news, Kate! So happy for your and your little one - cute pic by the way!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I just read your good news! I''m so happy for you and baby! I will keep praying for you both.
1.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations!! this is great news :) wishing you a safe and stable pregnancy!!
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
congrats!! That is great news. I will keep you in my prayers for a safe, healthy pregnancy.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
What wonderful news! I''m very happy for you.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kate, I am late to your thread because I was out of town for a few days when you first posted. But I just wanted to say that Holly''s prayer was so beautiful, and I rejoice with you on the good news and picture of your little baby! Sending hugs and prayers for you!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
I started having light pink spotting yesterday and had dark red thicker heavier spotting today. I was at work yesterday, so I scanned myself with the mini machine we use to put in lines, and saw a heartbeat. This morning I can''t see it any more. I hope it''s just me missing it. I''m terrified.

Please keep praying for me and the kid!!
Kate

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
We are with you. Hang in there!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
go see your doc & know we are all praying for you....hang in there.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Hip Hip Horray!!! Great news! I am wishing you all the best

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
drk, I have been meaning to comment for a week now on this thread. I am thinking of you today and crossing my fingers.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Praying for you today!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
You''re in my prayers--good luck with the doctor today.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
drk--i must not have read to the bottom of the page before posting --excuse my mistake about not seeing your update
I am sorry to hear about this.
My thoughts continue to be with you, positive vibes coming your way.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results