shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and positive thoughts needed - finally pregnant, and not going well

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I am earnestly praying for you and your baby.

lili

Ideal_Rock
*Hugs*
My thoughts are with you and your little one.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Praying for you and the baby today, Kate. Please keep us posted. *Hugs*.
12.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kate you and your little one are in my prayers. Strong prayers outgoing and a hug!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
sending thoughts and prayers your way today Kate!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you today Kate...

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 9:25:32 AM
Author: drk
I started having light pink spotting yesterday and had dark red thicker heavier spotting today. I was at work yesterday, so I scanned myself with the mini machine we use to put in lines, and saw a heartbeat. This morning I can''t see it any more. I hope it''s just me missing it. I''m terrified.

Please keep praying for me and the kid!!
Kate
You are continuously in our thoughts and prayers. We''re right here with you.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Kate, I will be thinking positive thoughts for you and wishing you lots of strength.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Well my luck ran out on time number 3 with the nasty vibes. I managed to get an appointment with my family doc OB group this afternoon, and they sent me for a scan that confirmed we lost the heartbeat. So my baby died sometime in the night
7.gif

Now I''m supposed to stop the progesterone and wait and see what happens naturally. Thankfully DH was working from home today and was able to come with me so we were together when we got the news.

I had so hoped that things would finally go well for us once we finally got pregnant. I guess now I need prayers that I''ll miscarry naturally and that we''ll get pregnant again quickly after this.

Thanks so much for keeping me in your thoughts through all of this...

Kate

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
drk, I am so so so sorry to hear this.
39.gif
I hope you take all the time in the world for yourself to cope and find strength. Hugs to you.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Oh Kate, my heart is broken for you. I can''t believe it, I mean, your u/s looked so good, and...and...I am so sorry. I will pray for you to have as uncomplicated next few weeks as possible& for a fast, healthy pregnancy soon in your future. There are a handful of ladies on here who have suffered miscarriages (I''ve had 2 myself) and just holler out to us if you need any love, support, shoulder to vent on, understanding, whatever. m/c affects everyone differently, and its not uncommon to be hit with the whole range of emotion at this time.

God Bless your little angel, I am so sorry for your loss...you are in my thoughts.

Jeannine

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 6:24:04 PM
Author: TravelingGal
drk, I am so so so sorry to hear this.
39.gif
I hope you take all the time in the world for yourself to cope and find strength. Hugs to you.
ditto, I am so sorry too for your loss. You will be in my prayers and a huge hug to you Kate.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss Kate! I hope you and your DH can start trying again soon. I''ll keep you in my thoughts.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kate,
I am so sorry. You and your hubby are in my prayers. In time hoping you'll try again and have a healthy pregnancy!! I had a miscarriage too. Be good to yourself, and hang in there. We are here for you!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Kate,

Dave and I are so very sorry for your loss. We will keep you and your husband in our prayers, asking for the quick physical recovery you want, and aslo help with the grieving process. I know you said that you''ve been through it all before, but that doesn''t really make it any easier, does it?

Our hearts are broken with you.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
My words are inadequate, my sincerest heartfelt sympathy abounds.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
DRK~ I am so sorry for your loss. I do pray that you will miscarry naturally and not have to have a DNC. In my own experiences with miscarriage, it can take a couple weeks of continuous flow.

I know how heartbreaking it is to see a heartbeat and then for it to be gone. So, I know that nothing can be said to make it any easier. Even after having a perfect child (thankfully), I still think about our little ones lost.

I shared this in the Fertility thread, but I just wanted to mention it again. Prayer really helped me to recover from my own grievances. If you can find it in yourself, please pour your heart out to God. He will help you. I believe that you will meet your little Bean someday.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
**HUGS** **HUGS** **HUG**

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Kate, I''m so sorry.
39.gif

My thoughts and prayers are with you and DH in this time. I echo the above hoping that you have the time and space to grieve and heal.

Blessings and hugs.
Gemma

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very sorry for your loss.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Oh Kate. I am so sorry. I have experienced exactly what you have and my heart is breaking for you right now.
emunlove.gif

Please be good to yourself, don''t give up ttc and try to stay as positive as possible.
emrose.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness. I''m so sorry. We will also pray that your spirits take the time they need to mourn. And that your body will be strong and that a healthy pregnancy will follow. I''m so sorry.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kate, I too am so sorry. I had a miscarriage last April. I agree that letting your emotions run their course is good and I''ll will pray that you will miscarry naturally and can avoid a DNC and you can get back to trying soon. My heart truly goes out to you....many hugs....

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m so very sorry. I will keep praying for you. Sending warm hugs your way.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry to hear your news. We are all here to support you as best we can.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
i am so sorry for your loss. you are in my prayers.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the kind words.

I was initially thinking of going in to work tomorrow, but changed my mind and arranged for a mental health day. I don''t think the patients really need to be snivelled and cried upon as I''m putting them to sleep. We''ll see how I''m feeling about going back by tomorrow afternoon - at least my supervising staff seem to be pretty understanding. The guy I talked to who''s on tonight said he''d take care of making sure the people who need to know are aware that I won''t be there tomorrow. And said he had his wife had had the same thing happen and gone on to have two healthy kids. I sure hope I''ll be saying the same thing to someone else some day.

Kate

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry to hear this news, Kate. My heart goes out to you, and I hope that you and your hubby are able to go forward and have another pregnancy soon.

My mom and dad tried for 4 years to conceive, finally they got my older brother and were told that she should not try to have more children. She kept trying, had two miscarriages, and then had me 4 years later. My parents always wanted to have a huge family of 6 or more children, they bought a 5 bedroom house in hopes of it. Life didn''t work out the way they planned, but in the end they had my brother and I, and now we are both happily married, and my bro and SIL have a baby on the way after 8 years of marriage. It''s funny how things work out...I really believe that when the time is right it will happen.

You''re in my thoughts, I am glad to hear you''re taking a mental health day "off" tomorrow.
emrainbow.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
39.gif
I am so sorry, Kate. My prayers are with you, too.

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry! I had a hard time getting pregnant, and then miscarried my first time, I know how painful this is for you.

Let yourself grieve and take good care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results